Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

hobbesmaster posted:

That book from the NASA doctor said sex is not possible in microgravity which is going to lead to a lot of disappointment.

It definitely should be possible, but you'd pretty much have to make a bed specifically for loving. One of the participants would have to be completely strapped down.

Also you'd have to do it in a bubble to prevent any of the various fluids from getting into sensitive electronics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

idk

still hate farve

so gently caress the pack

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

btw i dont hate farve as much as i hate elway

for those keeping track at home

piL
Sep 20, 2007
(__|\\\\)
Taco Defender

Fister Roboto posted:

It definitely should be possible, but you'd pretty much have to make a bed specifically for loving. One of the participants would have to be completely strapped down.

I bet you could still use the bed for sleeping.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

piL posted:

I bet you could still use the bed for sleeping.

astronauts sleep strapped the wall

e: duh, the straps were mentioned in your quote. i'm going to sleep in my earth bed now.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

btw i dont hate farve as much as i hate elway

for those keeping track at home

You can't hate Elway as much as I do.

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY

Fister Roboto posted:

It definitely should be possible, but you'd pretty much have to make a bed specifically for loving

...Do you not? :wink:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
the space loving was the most eye rolling part of the expanse for sure

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Doc Hawkins posted:

astronauts sleep strapped the wall

e: duh, the straps were mentioned in your quote. i'm going to sleep in my earth bed now.

In a big bed with my wife

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

idk

still hate farve

so gently caress the pack

The hate is so strong you can't spell his name. He's like a funslinging voldemort.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

:woop: suck it Seattle.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
Go Chiefs I guess.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

you can at least get a blowjob in space

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006
To literally no ones surprise, Trump authorized the Soleimani hit 7 months ago and was just waiting for the right conditions (like an impending impeachment trial) to be met.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/trump-authorized-soleimani-s-killing-7-months-ago-conditions-n1113271?cid=sm_npd_nn_fb_ma

Alaan
May 24, 2005

No time to inform congress on a schedule like that

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Pretty sure astronauts already hosed in space.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

bloops posted:

Real life documentary Moonraker showed Bond loving in space so don't know what's wrong now

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

bloops posted:

This was part of a sanctioned ISS experiment in the early 2000’s during Scott Kelly’s time on board. Which would also go on to be the longest consecutive number of days in space by an American. The official reasons for the experiment were to determine if sperm motility was affected by zero G, if post-coital cigarettes were still viable, and if men with 5.5 average size experienced lengthening by the lack of gravity. Results of the latter have to this day not been released.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Someone's going around stabbing people in Colorado Springs.

No it's not me.

E:
https://www.kktv.com/content/news/Man-goes-on-stabbing-spree-near-downtown-Springs-overnight-566935531.html

Already got the crazy fucker.

CRUSTY MINGE fucked around with this message at 16:26 on Jan 13, 2020

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

loving in space must be like fighting in hockey, you just gotta keep hold of your partner and keep one eye out if you drift to close to a wall

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

Doc Hawkins posted:

loving in space must be like fighting in hockey, you just gotta keep hold of your partner and keep one eye out if you drift to close to a wall

if the current thread title wasn't already great, I would nominate this

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I was watching some dumb thing on the Science Channel 10+ years ago where some scifi author had designed space overalls that you could velcro together with your partner's for loving. Don't recall if they actually tested them or not.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Casimir Radon posted:

I was watching some dumb thing on the Science Channel 10+ years ago where some scifi author had designed space overalls that you could velcro together with your partner's for loving. Don't recall if they actually tested them or not.

This is gonna turn into a weird fable like NASA's space pen vs the Soviet's pencil, except it's gonna be those overalls vs duct tape.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

You're no longer a kinky pervert you're a astronaut hopeful

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Incels are mad that even in space Newton’s third law doesn’t mean a girl will be excited to be with them.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Donnie Brainstem is normaling all over twitter again. He mistyped his racial slur (Pocahontus), hosed up eminent/imminent, and retweeted Schumer/Pelosi in Iranian clothing.

Very normal, not racist, not stupid, big-brained President.

https://twitter.com/AaronBlake/status/1216750585162104832?s=19

facialimpediment fucked around with this message at 17:01 on Jan 13, 2020

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Turtle fucks so much he saves his species.

From Discover on Google https://abcnews.go.com/International/galapagos-giant-tortoise-sex-retires-saving-species/story?id=68231846

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Booker is out lol

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

45 ACP CURES NAZIS posted:

Booker is out lol
I forgot he was even running. All the Dems who latch onto milquetoast candidates without any forethought must have deserted him for Pete.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Casimir Radon posted:

I forgot he was even running.

Same. I thought he dropped before Harris did tbh.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

DUCKWORTH

DUCKWORTH 2020

I legit don't care about any of her politics I just want to see her throw a prosthetic leg at trump on a debate stage

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Smiling Jack posted:

DUCKWORTH

DUCKWORTH 2020

I legit don't care about any of her politics I just want to see her throw a prosthetic leg at trump on a debate stage

In a heart beat.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006
Woke up this morning and saw a news headline about Jeff Bezos donating money to the Australian wildfire effort in the heroic amount of... $690,000?

loving Metallica was able to part with $750,000. loving disgusting.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/11/us/Marine-arrested-trump.html

Do you feel like his detail just doesn't give a gently caress?

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Mr. Bad Guy posted:

Woke up this morning and saw a news headline about Jeff Bezos donating money to the Australian wildfire effort in the heroic amount of... $690,000?

not nice

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

Mr. Bad Guy posted:

some instagram people sold nudes and raised more

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
E: beaten

The twitter model giving out nudes for people who sent her donation receipts got people to donate more money than Bezos gave.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006
That guillotineable oval office could have pumped his cred with 69 MILLION without a though. I get that every little bit helps but why would he even bother limping in with that poo poo?

Fragrag
Aug 3, 2007
The Worst Admin Ever bashes You in the head with his banhammer. It is smashed into the body, an unrecognizable mass! You have been struck down.
Is it crazy to think that this good deed would have slightly boosted AMZN stock enough to make up for that donation?

EDIT:
According to my napkin calculations and a dubious source saying Bezos owns 78.88 million shares of AMZN which we generously halve because of his divorce, his net worth has increased by roughly 500 million dollars since markets opened this morning.

Someone please prove me wrong, and yadda yadda I know net worth is not liquid.

Fragrag fucked around with this message at 18:30 on Jan 13, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Mr. Bad Guy posted:

Remember the pittance that was donated to Notre Dame? Remember when it got grifted right back? Humanity is fun.