Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Apples McGrind
Oct 13, 2013

Bearjew posted:

gently caress yourself Warren

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Drunkboxer posted:

but for real the whole scandal is entirely trump just being a racist whiny bitch again. loving everyone, including warren, just went a long with it too. its really lovely and stupid

Yes exactly we should talk instead about how Warren said this country needs ICE or her hilarious cluster gently caress backtrack on M4A or how she said that the United States would be a little more united if more people joined the military.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

lmao the exact reason why people actually believed that fake Bernie Bro text is because despite literally dozens of legitimate policy differences between her and Bernie to criticize, any conversation critical of her inevitably devolves into "lol Trump called her Pocahontas and she got owned" and how it's racist when Trump says it but when leftists say it they're being anti-racist.
pointing out someone did kinda lovely racist stuff isn’t in itself racist tho

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

:patriot:

https://twitter.com/akarl_smith/status/1216821828372566017

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
My mom was like that with the Native American poo poo even though her dad was LITERALLY from Scotland and most of the rest of the family came from either Lithuania or Germany after ww2. Like, when did they rape those Indians? The 50s?

Peacoffee
Feb 11, 2013

looking forward to the war’ren terror

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Bernie Bros killed my family and sent my dog to the gay moon

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

lmao the exact reason why people actually believed that fake Bernie Bro text is because despite literally dozens of legitimate policy differences between her and Bernie to criticize, any conversation critical of her inevitably devolves into "lol Trump called her Pocahontas and she got owned" and how it's racist when Trump says it but when leftists say it they're being anti-racist.

Anyone saying it is bad and dumb and Warren is bad and dumb for doing lovely things that make it relevant at all.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Bethamphetamine posted:

The first bethamphetamines in the new world were sister criminals who black widowed until they were hanged. Their children lived on to make terrible families until one day they started graduating college and now I make tedious posts on SomethingAwful dot com at work.

The idea that my ancestors might be rich or famous or exotically ethnic is much less appealing to me than my approximate great-great-great-great-great-great grandmothers marrying and murdering their husbands for pleasure, profit, and land.

the first aetass in america said gently caress this navy bullshit and jumped ship during the war of 1812

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

moist turtleneck posted:

Bernie Bros killed my family and sent my dog to the gay moon

I’m petting your dog, he’s a good boy

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

fits my needs posted:

Yea but some people will point to the Pocahontas thing as proof that Warren has already lost her battle to Trump and therefore shouldn't be the nominee. So they're not just pointing it out, they're using it.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Or, you know, how Warren's campaign hit back at the mildest possible criticism from Bernie's campaign with a hit piece clearly designed to get Bernie cancelled before iowa? That's really loving bad.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

I think she might have just really misinterpreted when one of her melty brained uncles was bragging about banging a lady.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
My mom said I'm 1/16 Angel! From the high order of Seraphim! Wowe to think this mystic blood flows in lil' ol' me! wow!

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

My mom said I'm 1/16 Angel! From the high order of Seraphim! Wowe to think this mystic blood flows in lil' ol' me! wow!

drat that sounds sick

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Basebf555 posted:

Yea but some people will point to the Pocahontas thing as proof that Warren has already lost her battle to Trump and therefore shouldn't be the nominee. So they're not just pointing it out, they're using it.

yeah but she succs so much and there’s more evidence on the daily and that’s just the dumbest poo poo she did that everyone will remember when trump starts making fun of her and she freezes

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

SpaceGoku posted:

drat that sounds sick

Agreed. Do you have a test I can pay to take to find out if I’m one too?

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
*sobbing* you gotta believe me please! I just love and trust my dad! I just wanted to believe in my dad is that so bad! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hurt anybody, I just trusted my dad!!

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Or, you know, how Warren's campaign hit back at the mildest possible criticism from Bernie's campaign with a hit piece clearly designed to get Bernie cancelled before iowa? That's really loving bad.
what criticism did Bernie levy?

Peacoffee
Feb 11, 2013

the first american peacoffee was a hessian mercenary hunting would-be americans in the woods. a fascinating career path (he was conscripted and sold by hesse kassel at 16)

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Dolphin posted:

leading in the polls

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Warren pretending to be Native is just evidence of her empathic powers and her deep appreciation for the struggle of PoC's

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/TaylorLorenz/status/1216827018903543809?s=20

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 369 days!
https://twitter.com/leslieleeiii/status/1216786617723166720

Michael che deleted his twitter account minutes after this was posted

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

freckle posted:

"The Cardassian" on disney+

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

tenderjerk posted:

https://twitter.com/leslieleeiii/status/1216786617723166720

Michael che deleted his twitter account minutes after this was posted

lmfao

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
wow cnn running those rumors as front page news. good job taking down the leftists warren

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

Peacoffee posted:

the first american peacoffee was a hessian mercenary hunting would-be americans in the woods. a fascinating career path (he was conscripted and sold by hesse kassel at 16)

Your ancestor failed in their noble mission to kill all Americans and that’s why we’re here. I hope you feel like poo poo.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
the first cumshitter in america was sent back to britain for the crime of buggering, and then sent back to america for the crime of buggering on a british vessel during the transit

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Warren pretending to be Native is just evidence of her empathic powers and her deep appreciation for the struggle of PoC's

Yaaaaas Chief!

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

fits my needs posted:

It is when you cross the line from "this appropriation is problematic at best and shows a lack of sensitivity and sensibility from Warren, and taking the dna test legitimized race science and that's really loving bad and racist" to "she pretended she was native to gain a competitive advantage in her career" which is loving racist bullshit. Calling her "Pocahontas" is firmly in the latter camp, because of the person who made it A Thing being a racist sack of poo poo who thinks affirmative action is the only way that people who aren't white get well paying jobs. He has turned the name of a real historical person into a slur to advance a racist mindset, and using that language, whatever one's intent, is wrong.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

cumshitter posted:

i dont tell people this but im 1/16th straight on my great grandpa's side

I’m 69 percent gay on my backside.

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
https://twitter.com/The_Law_Boy/status/1216822609385545728

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

CSPM 69 - Community Outreach (non-credit): Post-Escalator Highlights

CSPM 101 - Introduction to Prumt: Simple Rumpt Rearrangements

CSPM 102 - Survey of Forums History: Watch Bush Start a War, Watch Grover Build a Haus

CSPM 119 - A Day to Never Forget: Eminentizing the Escalator

CSPM 201 - Remembering Sailor

CSPM 301 - Advanced Turnip: Understanding Homologous Tramps

CSPM 333 - Aeronautical Paternity (elective): The Schnirkles Problem

CSPM 666 - Special Topics (grad/post-doc): Blood Pipe, Blood Xmas, Blood for Oil

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

wow bernie is also an anti-baby! what bigoty does he not support???

is there no end to his hate??

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
I'm kind of thinking Warren's DNA test was not the smartest move

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

fits my needs posted:

https://twitter.com/DLind/status/1216803617686138881?s=20

one weird trick to deport people who don’t want to go somewhere, don’t tell them where they’re going! :ice:

Please don't deport me to the following countries:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pOFKmk7ytU

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

im excited for the new breed of hot water fish that will reduce the burden on the nations deep fryers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Dolphin posted:

A volunteer script from a Bernie campaign office leaked and it said that Warren "was appealing mostly to the well-educated and affluent" and that Bernie was the candidate who could bring the entire democratic base together.