Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vanisher

The meth has a crocodile problem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
"disorganized crime" in which a mafia family hires consultants to make recommendations on streamlining their organization.
key findings:
boundaries unclear after acquiring new territory in the last gang war
recommend combining the underperforming gambling and union lines of business into a single department, and spinning off lucrative drug distribution into its own profit center and balance sheet
switching from timecards and cash in envelope policy to direct deposit to save 30% on payroll administrative overhead
provide continuing education options for muscle to transition into middle management

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

spy vs spy but it's young hitler vs time traveling hitler

i understand y'all disagree but i think there's a rich vein of comedy in that idea. like in order to kill a baby you gotta be as evil as a hitler. staring into the abyss and all that. hitler hiding behind a building shootin sling shots at yung hitler trying to paint a river or some poo poo

a brainstorming meeting with the top creative minds at the history channel

"OK folks, we are launching a streaming service next year and need some flagship content that will drive a high day one subscriber base. start writing down some ideas and we'll discuss in 10"
*exciting mumbling and scribbling*
"oh, and as a reminder, we will absolutely not be doing any ideas with baby hitler"
*frustrated groans, papers being crumpled up and tossed*

Heather Papps

hello friend

canyoneer posted:

"disorganized crime" in which a mafia family hires consultants to make recommendations on streamlining their organization.
key findings:
boundaries unclear after acquiring new territory in the last gang war
recommend combining the underperforming gambling and union lines of business into a single department, and spinning off lucrative drug distribution into its own profit center and balance sheet
switching from timecards and cash in envelope policy to direct deposit to save 30% on payroll administrative overhead
provide continuing education options for muscle to transition into middle management

Well make him an offa he cant refuse
suffers paperwork for a few minutes
Ah mamma miaJANINE GET INA HEA' I CANT FIND MY MEMO R.E. BLACKMAIL CAN YOU SEARCH MY EMAIL AND PRINT A NEW COPY

Sorry boys we just moved offices and gabagool things are messier than my kitchen after momma and my wife fight ovah da red sauce

Yinlock

The X-man cometh posted:

*Pulls a drag from a cigarette*

You think you've won you bastard? You think you're untouchable because you're immune to circles? Well guess what? I talked to an old buddy of yours - he let me in on a few things.

So I headed down to Multiplication Junction, solved a few word problems, and got what I needed.

*Pulls out a Triangle Gun and points it at the villain*

Surely you didn't think I was that obtuse, did ya punk?

"It pains me to inform you that all the cities' snacks will be vaporized unless, hahaha, one of you SIMPLETONS can defeat me in the LOCAL SPELLING BEE, but that's impossible" the bastard on the TV said

i clenched my fist so hard it shattered my cup of milk. "we'll see about that, rear end in a top hat" i growled, reaching for my pocket dictionary

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
cool janitor/uncle buck character named 'hybirious the necromancer' -- he reanimates the dead for his own nefarious purposes, but his life has been unnaturally extended long enough to know a thing or two about the human heart.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

vanisher

Hi yes please forward the confirmation email to "saladfreak67@yahoo.com"

vanisher

Hello CVS cashier, cant find my phone number? Try my email, its "admin@disney.com." heh yeah thats right.

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
lol

Pastry of the Year

I will be out two weeks for surgery. Please show your substitute teacher, Mr. Joey Greco from the TV show "Cheaters," the same respect you show me

cda

by Hand Knit

Pastry of the Year posted:

I will be out two weeks for surgery. Please show your substitute teacher, Mr. Joey Greco from the TV show "Cheaters," the same respect you show me

lol

The MUMPSorceress

^SHTPSTS

american gladiators but all the gladiators are mules in leotards and the competitors are over confident 7th grade bullies

Thanks City of Glompton for the glorious sig

Heather Papps

hello friend

The MUMPSorceress posted:

american gladiators but all the gladiators are mules in leotards and the competitors are over confident 7th grade bullies

Your mom was a-hungggggghhh

the bully falls off the platform, the mule heeee-haaaaaawzin triumph

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
suckin missingno's dick

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
pokeballs deep

crimes

Pastry of the Year

simple lifehacks predicated around unfettered access to the power of Undertaker's urn

Pastry of the Year

ah,

Finger Prince

Pastry of the Year posted:

simple lifehacks predicated around unfettered access to the power of Undertaker's urn

What's the undertaker urn?

Not as much as the rock!

DaChurl

I'm not familiar with the type of thing I'm seeing.

Finger Prince posted:

What's the undertaker urn?

Not as much as the rock!

:yeshaha:

Paul Bearer? I hardly know 'er!

Yinlock

a guy who bought a katana on ebay and is desperately trying to find an excuse to use it

SardonicTyrant

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Posters trying to explain to me calmly and patiently that, while there should be recognition for sex workers, it should probably not be called Hovember.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

Yinlock posted:

a guy who bought a katana on ebay and is desperately trying to find an excuse to use it

goon project: byob invades TFR, gets them to chill out

crimes

Heather Papps

hello friend

SardonicTyrant posted:

Posters trying to explain to me calmly and patiently that, while there should be recognition for sex workers, it should probably not be called Hovember.

Its temple prostiween

Heather Papps

hello friend

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

goon project: byob invades TFR, gets them to chill out

This is good unless tfr convinces us to arm ourselves

biosterous

a concentrated, forums-wide effort to finally determine for all time what is the third-best meme (from a scientific standpoint)

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

"invading" every forum simultaneously just to post "what is the third best meme?"

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Manifisto

pre:
the                  third best

meme is              l ss

Yinlock

Heather Papps posted:

This is good unless tfr convinces us to arm ourselves

using a tommy gun as a bong

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
but i dont know any tommies :(

crimes

Yinlock

well now's your chance to go out and make some new friends

Goons Are Gifts

Please note that while it's always fine to post outside the yob for an expedition, organized forum invasions are not allowed. However, you can always just hit up the forum's mod for permission and spread all the love and fun you want!!

Yinlock

im going to invade other forums, by posting in them politely and following their rules

you can't stop me

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
i asked a question about an encounter i had some time ago and learned a valuable lesson, that gun owners will absolutely make toys out of their weapons at the slightest prompting.

crimes

Escape From Noise

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

i asked a question about an encounter i had some time ago and learned a valuable lesson, that gun owners will absolutely make toys out of their weapons at the slightest prompting.

U callin' these things toys?
*Flexes*

Goons Are Gifts

Yinlock posted:

im going to invade other forums, by posting in them politely and following their rules

you can't stop me

A madman, that's what you are, a madman!!

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747

SardonicTyrant posted:

so we let it stay brovember? not on my watch

----------------

wearing a lampshade

I'm a bad boy. I peed on my humans rug. I'm special, and I know it.

wearing a lampshade

Getting the old crew back together - Jimmy the Mutt, Old Biter, the Pisser - to eat the dress shoes human keeps on the top shelf of the coat closet

Mr. Dick

by Cyrano4747

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

You only ever need one or two guns for defense or hunting. Most of it is collecting and delighting in mechanism or history. It's no different than car people. Also keep in mind that TFR is the extant epitome of good gun culture and everywhere else it is grosser, dumber and exponentially more racist, sexist and homophobic.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Mr. Dick posted:

You only ever need one or two guns for defense or hunting. Most of it is collecting and delighting in mechanism or history. It's no different than car people. Also keep in mind that TFR is the extant epitome of good gun culture and everywhere else it is grosser, dumber and exponentially more racist, sexist and homophobic.

my america is a country where interracial homosexual couples can get married and defend their marijuana crops with fully automatic weapons

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant