Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

F
Nov 6, 2005

Dude McAwesome posted:

Hahahahahahahaha

yessssss!!!!

smooth penis butter plz

Was called Poonut paste over here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Post your favourite graffiti poem

Mine sticks with me from the park at a school in Bundy

"Eat soap, smoke dope, and fly home in a bubble"

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Here he sits broken hearted tried to poo poo and only farted

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

Still better than a Ponytar

“why are you looking here? the joke is in your hand”

it’s ur dick lol

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
I always liked the Scotty beam me up shiiiiiii one

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
I once went to a pub and they had a big photo collage above the urinals of women pointing, laughing, and sneaking a peek through the hands covering their eyes. There was no graffiti in the stalls, because who could compete?

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug

The Kins posted:

I once went to a pub and they had a big photo collage above the urinals of women pointing, laughing, and sneaking a peek through the hands covering their eyes. There was no graffiti in the stalls, because who could compete?

gently caress there was somewhere like that in Brisbane, I wanna say the regatta?

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

PancakeTransmission posted:

I've had worse - called RACV because my car wouldn't start (faulty immobiliser, known issue and it got fixed under warranty a month later). Dude basically leans in, turns the key and it starts, making me look like a moron.
Turns out the bypass for this model was to leave the driver's side door open when starting it, I always shut my door :downs: He didn't actually know this, but he just shrugged and left

That's an incredibly poo poo immobilizer.

Gnarly Sheen
Jun 25, 2015

I'm ITT
Shrimp on the barbie

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

McSpergin posted:

Australian coke is trash. It's usually cut with ket afaik, I've never had the "breath mint for the brain" effect from it. I had two fairly decent lines at a mate's wedding and I didn't really feel any different tbh

Compared to NZ coke, it is loving amazing.

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

The Rabbi T. White posted:

Compared to NZ coke, it is loving amazing.

That's P hosed tbh

I have friends who lived in Canada for a couple years and everyone who visited them said the coke over there was way better than what's in Australia

Got woken up about an hour early by the sulfur crested cockatoos screeching in the neighbourhood this morning. Fuckin things

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

McSpergin posted:

Once there was a happy land, full of laughing trees.

There's also a Mr Squiggle one I like but it's a visual thing and I can't art.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

McSpergin posted:

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

McSpergin posted:

Mine sticks with me from the park at a school in Bundy

"Eat soap, smoke dope, and fly home in a bubble"

Some come here to sit and think
Some come here to poo poo and stink
But I come here to scratch my balls
And read the bullshit on the walls

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Saw this in a stall at Griffith Uni.
Did you hear about the constipated mathematician?
He worked it out with a pencil.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
A man goes to the doctor

"Hey mate, I've got a strawberry stuck up my arse, Can you help me out?"

To which the doctor responds

" Here I've got some cream"

Dr. Garbanzo
Sep 14, 2010
There’s people building a new house a couple of doors up. The noise they manage to generate at 7am on the dot is extraordinary.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Forge Tracey Emins signature on this and sell it for $10k

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Dr. Garbanzo posted:

There’s people building a new house a couple of doors up. The noise they manage to generate at 7am on the dot is extraordinary.

ive had this for the last 4 months. 10m away

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Dude McAwesome posted:

oh gently caress, what a great hot tip

is this a common thing?

no, check your owners manual though. newer cars with smart keyfobs will not start if the battery in the fob is low or if its not detectable by the sensors in the car.

mine for example can detect if the key is IN the boot and will not let the boot latch if they key is inside the boot. it also cracks the shits if you leave the car running and walk off with the key in your pocket, or if the key is deep in a bag in the back seat.

Toys For rear end Bum posted:

My car's engine couldn't start (it could turn over and make lots of noise though), so I had to call RACQ to come out and look at it.
The dude they sent spent 5 minutes poking around under the bonnet to make sure everything was still there, then sat behind the wheel, floored the accelerator and kept the key turned for a minute until poo poo started :saddowns:
Apparently the fuel line was a bit blocked. Turns out "flog that poo poo until it go's" actually works sometimes.

no, flooring it while cranking sends a signal to the ECU to *not* provide fuel.

if it wouldnt start it was likely flooded, which means too much fuel/wet spark plugs preventing ignition.

flooring it and cranking stops adding fuel, letting the engine turn over and pumping out some of the vapours. eventually the plugs become dry enough to spark and ignite the fuel remaining.

Coke chat:
aussie coke is pretty average compared to what I got in the UK. Im going to Canada next week so I plan to be riding white lines both on and off the hill. According to my friend, when he first moved there and asked his local buddies to get some coke they were all like 'why? its a dirty poor person drug' so it makes total sense that we are absolute fiends for it in Australia.

I have had some very excellent coke in Australia but it is always few and far between.

coke makes zero sense when you realise that 1-2 good quality black capscicums costs you 10% as much and gets you twice as feelin good for 10 times the duration and doesnt gently caress your sinus for a week.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
every person I know who has gone to work the slopes in canada came back with a monster coke problem so I just assume it is cheap as chips there

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

every person I know who has gone to work the slopes in canada came back with a monster coke problem so I just assume it is cheap as chips there

My mates were saying that in Canada it's maybe a quarter to a fifth of the price in Australia, and it's relatively pure whereas ours is cut as gently caress (allegedly with ketamine but idk)

McSpergin fucked around with this message at 05:40 on Jan 15, 2020

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
who are these people and why is everyone throwing money at them?

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Amyl-an...0.c100148.m2813

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

I dont think anyone is cutting coke with ket since ket is nearly as expensive from what I am told. I havent really had a proper ket binge nor does anyone I know regularly do it, but I had some in Berlin and it was like being drunk, but drunker. but by that time i'd had 10 beers and a bunch of hash so who knows.

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

Dr. Garbanzo posted:

uggghhhh I’ve had this with a god drat apartment building two doors down. thankfully they’ve finished the subterranean car park now so at least it’s only noise now and not noise and vibration

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

Laserface posted:

I dont think anyone is cutting coke with ket since ket is nearly as expensive from what I am told. I havent really had a proper ket binge nor does anyone I know regularly do it, but I had some in Berlin and it was like being drunk, but drunker. but by that time i'd had 10 beers and a bunch of hash so who knows.

speed maybe?

some of the coke ive has recently has given me similar feelings to dex, so that’s a possibility imo

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Laserface posted:

no, check your owners manual though. newer cars with smart keyfobs will not start if the battery in the fob is low or if its not detectable by the sensors in the car.

mine for example can detect if the key is IN the boot and will not let the boot latch if they key is inside the boot. it also cracks the shits if you leave the car running and walk off with the key in your pocket, or if the key is deep in a bag in the back seat.

no, flooring it while cranking sends a signal to the ECU to *not* provide fuel.

if it wouldnt start it was likely flooded, which means too much fuel/wet spark plugs preventing ignition.

flooring it and cranking stops adding fuel, letting the engine turn over and pumping out some of the vapours. eventually the plugs become dry enough to spark and ignite the fuel remaining.

Coke chat:
aussie coke is pretty average compared to what I got in the UK. Im going to Canada next week so I plan to be riding white lines both on and off the hill. According to my friend, when he first moved there and asked his local buddies to get some coke they were all like 'why? its a dirty poor person drug' so it makes total sense that we are absolute fiends for it in Australia.

I have had some very excellent coke in Australia but it is always few and far between.

coke makes zero sense when you realise that 1-2 good quality black capscicums costs you 10% as much and gets you twice as feelin good for 10 times the duration and doesnt gently caress your sinus for a week.

Black capsicum being..... heroin?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Coke cut with ket reminds me of every oval office saying their pingers had heroin in them back in the pinger years

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Outrail posted:

Black capsicum being..... heroin?

MDMA.

Dude McAwesome posted:

speed maybe?

some of the coke ive has recently has given me similar feelings to dex, so that’s a possibility imo

I take dex a fair bit (script) and its not quite the same.

I mean its possible, I just dont know how likely it is, since theres no simple way to extract dex from tablets (which is by far the easiest way to get dex) and even if you net a 100% perfect extraction, its still only 500mg of dex from a 100-tab bottle.

Ritalin (methylphenidate) acts on the brain similarly to coke and when comsumed with alcohol is metabolised in a similar fashion (cocaine becomes cocaethylene, methlyphenidate becomes ethylphenidate.) this is why drinking and sniffing makes the effects of the coke last longer.

cocaethylene is 20 times more cardiotoxic than coke on its own.

cocaine makes me behave similarly to a binge on ritalin fwiw.

Things I have heard of coke being cut with: caffeine, speed, other $_Caines, laxatives, sucrose, dextrose, creatine, flour.

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
Kids these days just snort horse

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
I gave up on white drugs because the rural supply scene is so dismal and disappointing

Inkfish
Mar 1, 2015

Ketamine is pretty fantastic

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

Dr. Garbanzo posted:

I had this for loving ages as well, except it was less then 5m from my bedroom window. Used to piss me off because they would start at 7am, then stop for the day at like 2:30. Delay it an hour each end fuckos, and let me sleep.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I've always thought ritalin was by far the best coke substitute but no-one ever understands.

Edit: Maybe cause I was always drinking that I always got that effect when maybe its not like that if you're sober

ili
Jul 26, 2003

It's ok when you're sober but way way better on the turps.

Bill Posters
Apr 27, 2007

I'm tripping right now... Don't fuck this up for me.

I couldn't possibly say whether it's the best but I can confirm it makes for a pretty good time when combined with booze. It surprised the hell out of me how good it was actually.

stirlo
Aug 12, 2007

NPR Journalizard posted:

I had this for loving ages as well, except it was less then 5m from my bedroom window. Used to piss me off because they would start at 7am, then stop for the day at like 2:30. Delay it an hour each end fuckos, and let me sleep.

Got an impending demolition coming. 5 stories up and three down roughly same distance from my bedroom and we are planning on fleeing ASAP. If possible.

June 2020 sounded a long way off but now oh god. Nooooooooooooooo

The new rescue cat is loving her new home; she is terrified of vibration. Worst comes to worst we will be staying at the in-laws or preferably in a car vs any of the parents.

OTOH does anyone have tips on how much benzine or what chemicals would mean EPA decides “ no, this is going to be a park” as I’ve seen this occur to a few demolished buildings nearby thank you old factories for poisoning the earth. Wait.

stirlo
Aug 12, 2007

ili posted:

It's ok when you're sober but way way better on the turps.

The neurotoxicity of the combination is not advisable; you’ll end up with a brain worse than mine!

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Isaac posted:

I've always thought ritalin was by far the best coke substitute but no-one ever understands.

Edit: Maybe cause I was always drinking that I always got that effect when maybe its not like that if you're sober

Ritalin on its own is not very fun but with grog its pretty great.

on its own it makes me insanely brain-horny but my dick basically sucks back into my crotch and vanishes so you cant do anything about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Garbanzo
Sep 14, 2010

NPR Journalizard posted:

It won’t be an issue for me in a couple of weeks when I’m back at work but I’m on holiday time which means I don’t want to wake up early at all if I can help it.