Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grimdude
Sep 25, 2006

It was a shame how he carried on

So broken in the brains that they think this makes them look good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Poe chat- there was an article by a doctor about a decade ago who presented Poe's file as anonymous patient at a conference, and they came to the conclusion it was likely rabies.

I don't know how correct it is, but it is my favorite theory.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Mister Olympus posted:

I looked up the other reviews that the whole foods person wrote and it’s a goldmine

Is Florida Whore Florida Man's sidekick?

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

Madkal posted:

This reminds me of stories coming out after 9/11 of people from some backwater poo poo-towns in Nowhere, Idaho or wherever fearing a terrorist attack.

Yeah, nothing bugs my wife more than hand wringing "the terrorists are coming" from small town Kentucky since she works between the White House and the Capital in D.C. and had to walk out of the city on 9/11.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
My favorite reviews are usually for jails. Strangely not a lot of positive ones.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Fister Roboto posted:

"I raised my kids just fine, it's those other parents who hosed up..."

And then when your kid IS a disappointment, you can blame their generation rather than yourself!

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

torgeaux posted:

Yeah, nothing bugs my wife more than hand wringing "the terrorists are coming" from small town Kentucky since she works between the White House and the Capital in D.C. and had to walk out of the city on 9/11.

Your wife seems like a bit of a privileged rear end in a top hat who's equally as dumb as the imagined Kentucky hicks.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Your wife seems like a bit of a privileged rear end in a top hat who's equally as dumb as the imagined Kentucky hicks.

I value your opinion.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://twitter.com/jarjarabramss/status/1216661349847248897?s=21

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

Posted on social media by a high school friend of mine who is turning 35 this year. He's a year younger but we both fall pretty solidly into the Millennial camp. Boomer is a state of mind.

Millennials: Obsessed with their dang binoculars

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

It appears Huntress isn't the only killer.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

torgeaux posted:

I value your opinion.

"I lived in the city twenty years ago, now I live (and work?? lol if so) in the very important part of the US. I am very important and enlightened."

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

not really an idiot but poe's law and all that

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

"I lived in the city twenty years ago, now I live (and work?? lol if so) in the very important part of the US. I am very important and enlightened."

This thread has enough material without you contributing more.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Is gay the opposite of masculine now?

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

This thread has enough material without you contributing more.

Naw that's some elitist dumbshit, and secondhand at that

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺

Pththya-lyi posted:

Is Florida Whore Florida Man's sidekick?

That’s his wife you rear end in a top hat

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Got a hell of a chip on that shoulder. Project away, dude.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

I think you’re missing the part where DC was actually attacked by terrorists, and where the poster’s wife was there during the attack.

People who have personally experienced terrorist attacks do get to say that people who haven’t don’t know what it’s like :shrug:

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

I do t know if you’re reading it wrong or something but it’s totally ok to be miffed at the terrorism obsession groups of rural Americans are stewed in when you live and work in an area that has actually been a target of attacks

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer
All those flyover states that Bin Laden's never heard of also got a lot of surplus military equipment because of 'threats' that they then used to militarize their police.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
https://twitter.com/BBW_BFF/status/1216973668359655424?s=19

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

She has a legitimate reason to be concerned about terrorists, they don't. That's just facts. Facts don't care about your feelings. :smaug:

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I agree, tourists are the worst thing about living in major cities

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

oldpainless posted:

I worked in an office building near the World Trade Center site and the 9/11 tourists always weirded me out. There’s something ghoulish about it.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
I thought it was funny in Seattle when they shut down the ferry system after 9/11. Because surely the next step after the World Trade Center, the Pentagon and then likely either Congress or the White House the next target would be a ferry on the opposite side of the continent.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

oldpainless posted:

I live in Sydney and the tourists here are way nicer than the locals.

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Voting for Bernie I assume?

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

Voting for Bernie I assume?

Why, what's wrong with that?

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Inceltown posted:

I live in Sydney and the tourists here are way nicer than the locals.

"Nice" but obliviously inconsiderate, generally.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Memento posted:

Why, what's wrong with that?

have you heard anyone to the left of trump is a bernie support and therefor bad

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

"I'm a writer, so I have no grasp of metaphor or hyperbole." I love it.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Skwirl posted:

I thought it was funny in Seattle when they shut down the ferry system after 9/11. Because surely the next step after the World Trade Center, the Pentagon and then likely either Congress or the White House the next target would be a ferry on the opposite side of the continent.

Yeah because of the Joker

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

snergle posted:

have you heard anyone to the left of trump is a bernie support and therefor bad

This is definitely what I was insinuating, great reading comprehension.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

This is definitely what I was insinuating, great reading comprehension.

Well I'm an idiot who's not even from America, so I literally have no idea what you were insinuating, which is why I asked.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Ugly In The Morning posted:

I worked in an office building near the World Trade Center site and the 9/11 tourists always weirded me out. There’s something ghoulish about it.

:same: I get to look down into the towers' footprints every day from my desk. Lately at least, it seems like it might have calmed down a bit, but it gets crazy around September

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

It's a shame the van didn't finish the job the coke started.

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

Memento posted:

Well I'm an idiot who's not even from America, so I literally have no idea what you were insinuating, which is why I asked.

Oh ok, Edgar Allen Ho was sexist (kneejerk calling someone's wife an rear end in a top hat) and classist ("Kentucky hicks") in their weird attempt to denigrate "priveleged" people. This is common in people who support Bernie (or other left leaning politicians) for the wrong reasons. Snergle then assumed I was a republican, because I don't like the funny old man who voted in favor of SESTA/FOSTA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Tunicate posted:

Yeah because of the Joker

Dark Knight didn't come until years after 9/11