Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

bad timing, Ezra

https://twitter.com/ezraklein/status/1217409398630420480?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

euphronius posted:

is tik tok just ... vine?

I think yeah, some of them are funny but that dancing and pointing poo poo is so boring, like it makes me care less and the opposite for what they're trying to tell me

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

:snake: :snake:

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

MATH

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

lorn Wayne posted:

it sounds like you had a hell of a debate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqZTP8-8wIs

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

magiccarpet posted:

:snake: :snake:

That was loving hilarious, who started that last night (before last night?)

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/rbrtormrz/status/1217138655103373312?s=21

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

lmao

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
lol nice thread title

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
drat yesterday evening was a real one

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

hiss welcome to the bridge lieutenant xamot

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
without actually looking at anything related to the debates it seems that the general takeaway was that the cnn plan to start a fight was so obvious and ridiculous that it just made people hate warren more and energized bernie supporters?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/ChrisWarcraft/status/1217334815835357184

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
bernie gonna win no matter how hard the dnc and cnn try to ratfuck him at every stop

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

punchymcpunch posted:

hiss welcome to the bridge lieutenant xamot

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

joker's pic

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

WarMECH posted:

bernie gonna win no matter how hard the dnc and cnn try to ratfuck him at every stop

inshallah

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008

WarMECH posted:

Oh god what if he makes Ilhan Omar his VP

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won
got so loving lit up and rattled watching the dem debate last night. need to soothe my soul with some tromp

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

seems irresponsible to cynically use a fake sexism attack in a democratic primary imho

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

Rah! posted:

poo poo

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

euphronius posted:

seems irresponsible to cynically use a fake sexism attack in a democratic primary imho

cnn gonna cnn

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

btw I hope trump keeps doing the bit where he counts the flushes/button pushes out loud until the crowd catches on and starts chanting the numbers aloud with him, because then it'll be like in pro wrestling when a guy gets above his opponent in the corner and starts punching him in the face while the crowd counts the punches

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

president carter once left the nuclear launch codes at a dry cleaners, i think

and then clinton lost it in his bedroom

goddamnit presidents, stop losing them and launch it directly at my house already

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

thats cute considering what happened with that carrier plant

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
every dem except biden should just carry around an 8 x 10 glossy of our current prdisent and point to it whenever some hack journalist asks them about sexism racism elitism or any other ism

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

lorn Wayne posted:

president carter once left the nuclear launch codes at a dry cleaners, i think

and then clinton lost it in his bedroom

goddamnit presidents, stop losing them and launch it directly at my house already

same, if you replace nuclear launch codes with a bag of peanut m&ms

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

tacodaemon posted:

btw I hope trump keeps doing the bit where he counts the flushes/button pushes out loud until the crowd catches on and starts chanting the numbers aloud with him, because then it'll be like in pro wrestling when a guy gets above his opponent in the corner and starts punching him in the face while the crowd counts the punches

it might take a few speeches before his cult recognizes the pattern

those among them that can count

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

between this dude and shapiro the worst people are being extremely correct lately

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Sir Tonk posted:

thats cute considering what happened with that carrier plant

they will still vote treomp

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

also trump thinks he is a standup comedian and this is the bit he is workshopping

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/yeetposting/status/1217359859596898304?s=21

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

Sir Tonk posted:

between this dude and shapiro the worst people are being extremely correct lately

I get the feeling the right is trying to juice things for Bernie because they think he's more beatable than Biden

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

the next PSA episode is going to be hilarious

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

euphronius posted:

is tik tok just ... vine?

its vine with filters, which is dumb imo

vine was perfect

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Pook Good Mook posted:

I get the feeling the right is trying to juice things for Bernie because they think he's more beatable than Biden

literally this

they see bernie as the old crazy communist that nobody would ever vote for despite the fact that he is overwhelmingly the favored candidate with the working class where trumop won the election

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

punchymcpunch posted:

same, if you replace nuclear launch codes with a bag of peanut m&ms

the greatest sin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

No. 6 posted:

Wear light cotton, if you don't have any I recommend going to Uniqlo in Disney Springs and finding something. It's a good store.

Also, try to enjoy the semi tropical winter climate. I went on a 14 mile bike ride yesterday and was quite comfortable. This is not a very bad time for humidity.

Also, take a quick mid-day cool shower if you're feeling sticky. It's what I always do in humid environments like Singapore.

Uniqlo airism is best warm weather clothes and not too expensive. (and their heat tech shirts are great in the cold.)