Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

oh once 9/11 happened they weren't going anywhere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp
I've made no secret that I'm partial to Warren but jesus christ liz why would you refuse to shake his hand that is the worst look possible

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Yeah I'm actually bothered by that. Apparently a lot of other people are too:

https://twitter.com/ttagaris/status/1217306530531422209?s=21

Here's 5bux Bernie.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Acebuckeye13 posted:

I've made no secret that I'm partial to Warren but jesus christ liz why would you refuse to shake his hand that is the worst look possible

right???

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler
Bernie should have gone for the ol' pull your hand up and run your fingers through your hair fake handshake.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

good i hope bernie goes nuclear now and takes no prisoners

imo the best strategy for Bernie is to take the high road. The attacks by Warren will undoubtedly energize his supporters against her, but Bernie needs to stay focused on eroding Biden and Butt in Iowa to secure a clear win so he can get a 1+2 knockout punch wins in Iowa and New Hampshire. Attacking Warren is a distraction from his main message and hurts them both (Which also goes the same for Warren, which is why it's insane to me that she's attacking him now), and could ironically push away otherwise gettable Warren voters that have Sanders as their #2.

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

You can definitely tell how hosed up our national priorities are.

Forever War: Why are you so against it? Are you like...in love with the terrorist nation formerly known as Iran?
Not having thousands of people die for simple medical poo poo: WTF? How are we gonna pay for it? Are you some sort of COMMUNIST PLANT that wants to bankrupt our great nation?!?!? :911:

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/lightfantastic/status/1217304934397419521

https://twitter.com/CHueyBurns/status/1217307350173995008

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
It's almost like billionaires just bumble around absent mindedly.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Today's Tom Steyer, he gets high on you
And the space he invades, he gets by on you

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

Midjack posted:

Today's Tom Steyer, he gets high on you
And the space he invades, he gets by on you

Nice

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Victor Vermis posted:

I enjoy the Joe Rogan and Sam Harris podcasts. And also Bret Weinstein's. Trying to get into Eric Weinstein's new one but I'm unsure about it so far.

If a 2 hour dose of Ben Shapiro talking to a stoned meat-head seductively imprints upon you the unquestionable supremacy of The White Race,

You were already a piece of poo poo. Stop liking my stuff.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

This is a pretty wack probe and ban

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
/\ that's what happens when you let yourself listen to the ben shapiro or jordan petersen or red piller episodes. Self control, folks. Use and maintain it.

Twitter is enjoying his lack of tie selection and deep camera stares.

https://twitter.com/austinearl13/status/1217291235569872896?s=19

https://twitter.com/FakeJustinCross/status/1217278726469292034?s=19

CRUSTY MINGE fucked around with this message at 07:01 on Jan 15, 2020

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Clan Wallace is for basic-bitch posers

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Victor Vermis posted:

I enjoy the Joe Rogan and Sam Harris podcasts. And also Bret Weinstein's. Trying to get into Eric Weinstein's new one but I'm unsure about it so far.

If a 2 hour dose of Ben Shapiro talking to a stoned meat-head seductively imprints upon you the unquestionable supremacy of The White Race,

Woah, what was probatable/bannable about this post? I miss something?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Ah, yes, the Rhonda Rousey strategy

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Victor Vermis posted:

Wow. This seems incredibly heavy handed and not quite deserved based on the content of this post. I really don't think VV was in any way advocating for the alt-right just because he listens to Joe Rogan.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Wrong Thread

LtCol J. Krusinski fucked around with this message at 07:40 on Jan 15, 2020

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Guys. Iran got him. They got the guy.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-51114945

quote:

Iran says it has arrested the person who filmed the footage showing a Ukrainian passenger plane being shot down by a missile.

edit : jeez it wasn't even just 1 missile. they shot 2 at the plane 30 seconds apart.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/14/world/iran-plane-crash-video.html

This is security camera footage.

ded fucked around with this message at 08:54 on Jan 15, 2020

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

pygmy tyrant
Nov 25, 2005

*not a small business owner

jfc. Did it feel like the debate moderators were trying to stir up drama like they were directing reality TV, or was that just me?

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
Who the gently caress is Tom Steyer?

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Acebuckeye13 posted:

:same:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

Who the gently caress is Tom Steyer?

I've seen a bunch of his commercials in NC, but I think he's been pouring cash into SC's TV markets. The first I ever heard of him was Thanksgiving when I was at my parents' place, he's running the "I'M BETTER THAN TRMUP AT BUSINESS :downs:" angle (and it's terrible).

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
Right around the same time for Illinois

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

ded posted:

Guys. Iran got him. They got the guy.

Welp, there goes the "Handled a shoot down better than most countries" award.

They really could have stopped at mea culpa, threw money at the next of kin, and that'd probably have been it.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
Looks like that loving fake journalist got a bernie guy drunk and talking about soviet gulags for nazis lol

https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/...ingawful.com%2F

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
gently caress Veritas. With their standards I'm willing to believe it's someone they paid to read a script and act the part.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
Don't worry I'm sure Warren has a plan for her crumbling under even the tiniest pressure

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Nick Soapdish posted:

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/1217287039365844997

Any response where they're thinking millionaires send their kids to IU or Purdue instead of Notre Dame (replace state schools with your local and private with your local)

When I was in grad school at SDSU, there was a Ferrari (430 I think?) on campus. I can only assume that the driver was literally mentally disabled because his parents couldn't buy him into a better school.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
   http://uaw2865.org/cal-tas-win-multi-million-dollar-grievance-victory/?fbclid=IwAR2VsOtzADX8uH9kXvW22FG9H3JYa-ZZMkCJIbRNSV3cAawhd_E2PaQaJNU

Union wins tuition remission arbitration against University of California, for the practice of assigning TAs to teach classes at just low enough hours to avoid giving then tuition remission.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Chichevache posted:

Wow. This seems incredibly heavy handed and not quite deserved based on the content of this post. I really don't think VV was in any way advocating for the alt-right just because he listens to Joe Rogan.

because Joe Rogan was the loving problem

" April 2017, Harris stirred controversy by hosting the social scientist Charles Murray on his podcast, discussing topics including the heritability of IQ and race and intelligence.[56] Harris stated the invitation was out of indignation at a violent protest against Murray at Middlebury College the month before and not out of particular interest in the material at hand"

PookBear fucked around with this message at 16:13 on Jan 15, 2020

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
https://twitter.com/Emma_Dumain/status/1217464097127763968?s=19

The surprises are NatSec/Lawyer picks.

facialimpediment fucked around with this message at 16:20 on Jan 15, 2020

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Chichevache posted:

How do you so consistently have such bad opinions?

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Joe Rogan is a dumb meathead who sometimes platforms Nazis, but having it be ban worthy to listen to his podcast is absolutely ridiculous. That's a straight up ban for wrongthink. Same with Ben Shapiro and whatever other people VV posted.

Also Rogan is one of the most popular and most heavily promoted podcasts in the world. I'm a certified "Joe Rogan is a secret fash" believer myself but even given that, if you think most listeners are fash themselves then you have never met his listeners.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Nap Ghost
VV might’ve burned up the remaining stock of good will with his long history of shitposting.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Best Friends posted:

Joe Rogan is a dumb meathead who sometimes platforms Nazis, but having it be ban worthy to listen to his podcast is absolutely ridiculous. That's a straight up ban for wrongthink. Same with Ben Shapiro and whatever other people VV posted.

Also Rogan is one of the most popular and most heavily promoted podcasts in the world. I'm a certified "Joe Rogan is a secret fash" believer myself but even given that, if you think most listeners are fash themselves then you have never met his listeners.

Joe Rogan wasn't the problem you absolute poo poo for brains it was the nazis

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
Yeah the subforum for active and vets surely have not met his listeners, which includes a not insignificant number of people who aren't outright fascist but burgeoning ones who just need someone to say fascist poo poo in a way that sounds "smart" to their idiot brain to get behind it

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
It's a podcast primarily for people angry Sara didn't put out when they took her to Buffalo Wild Wings and their friends who agree she's a bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Nap Ghost

maffew buildings posted:

It's a podcast primarily for people angry Sara didn't put out when they took her to Buffalo Wild Wings and their friends who agree she's a bitch

After all, enjoying BWW is literally Sara’s job, so don’t act like it’s special to take her back to work.

https://twitter.com/sayhop/status/1039988916449886214?s=21