Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
What is the t word
Edit: never mind, I think I know. Like Fat T***y Amber right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

TenementFunster posted:

anyone who has used the report feature to do anything but troll mods should be liquidated

no one likes a snitch

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Pharmaskittle posted:

By not allowing me to post it ironically, they're making me say it aloud irl
i’m screaming the “c word” into my pillow and i need something awful forums moderator burt sexual to know

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Gone Fashing posted:

no one likes a snitch
i’m filing a FOIA request to make the report queue and archive public record

i am a first amendment advocate!!

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

Every time I'm not allowed to say the r "slur" in here I'm going to say it in front of a child

edit: I mean not THAT kind of child obviously, I'm not cruel

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won

ho fan posted:

https://www.thecut.com/2019/11/rachel-rabbit-white-poetry-book-launch-party.html

This is the party, but I think that guy should tell us more about degeneracy. And also which tier of the Patreon he’s subscribed to

This loving sucks

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
oh wow a bunch of young NYC trust-funders do drugs and gently caress each other, what degeneracy!

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
Homer, everyone's glad that you're woke now but you can't demand to be in black spaces

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
Be careful you guys. Indirect speech about people is a targeted harassment

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
Ive been made to be VERY horny

https://www.thecut.com/2019/11/rach...unch-party.html posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.
I am back friends and I've had a lot of time to think about irony, racism, ableism and other forms of oppression us Bernie bros inflict upon women and POC(People of color).

We cannot continue like this and "make fun" of things and "Joke around". It's uncivilised and frankly disgusting, the Cumtown fellowship (fellaship) MUST be brought to higher standards.

I am done with Irony now.

Remember, whenever someone (generally a white cis-man) says he's "being ironic", just focus on the thing he's saying and not the irony, pretend it doesn't exist because it in fact DOESN'T EXIST. Whenever someone tells you he's being ironic about something, he means that he's NOT ironic.

Ironic racism is just racism. Ironic sexist jokes are just sexist. Ironic compliments are just compliments. So... To the people that have my well-being at heart and had to report me and my problematic comments... Thank you, you are doing important work and you have value.

It's time for me to come out and admit that I've got a dark side. It's big, it's black, it's dangerous and I'll count on you guys to keep me in check. Together we can do better.

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016

Odddzy posted:

I am back friends and I've had a lot of time to think about irony, racism, ableism and other forms of oppression us Bernie bros inflict upon women and POC(People of color).

We cannot continue like this and "make fun" of things and "Joke around". It's uncivilised and frankly disgusting, the Cumtown fellowship (fellaship) MUST be brought to higher standards.

Remember, whenever someone (generally a white cis-man) says he's "being ironic", just focus on the thing he's saying and not the irony, pretend it doesn't exist because it in fact DOESN'T EXIST. Whenever someone tells you he's being ironic about something, he means that he's NOT ironic.

Ironic racism is just racism. Ironic sexist jokes are just sexist. Ironic compliments are just compliments. So... To the people that have my well-being at heart and had to report me and my problematic comments... Thank you, you are doing important work and you have value.

It's time for me to come out and admit that I've got a dark side. It's big, it's black, it's dangerous and I'll count on you guys to keep me in check. Together we can do better.

Whatever man this shits boring who cares

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Odddzy posted:

nwordstomper58 came out of the closet to say:

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005
ironic wokeness is still wokeness come on now

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Tbh I think we should also ban context while we're at it.

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
I really like the bit recently where they, ah

*starts sweating*

there was a coconut and he, er, he uh,

*tugs collar*

and a banana was there, and he, he did something different, and

*looks over shoulder*

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

Scionix posted:

*starts sweating*

*tugs collar*

*looks over shoulder*

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Scionix posted:

*starts sweating*

*tugs collar*

*looks over shoulder*

I liked the *BOOOOP* when the *BOOOP* with *BOOOP*.

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP*

Previa_fun fucked around with this message at 06:16 on Jan 16, 2020

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

is the song parody at the start of the new ep this war of the worlds song? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YwFvmnbj3E&t=46s

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Limousine sandals

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

juggalo baby coffin posted:

is the song parody at the start of the new ep this war of the worlds song? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YwFvmnbj3E&t=46s

i thought it was tonic - if you could only see

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012

Scionix posted:

*starts sweating*

*tugs collar*

*looks over shoulder*

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

Gone Fashing posted:

i thought it was tonic - if you could only see

o yeah thats the first one, i meant the second song parody that was a 'mystery'

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

lmfao

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Nick and Stav doing an episode where they both make fun of Adam by having sex with him and calling him gay would definitely be super funny and I could easily see them fill like 40 minutes to an hour with just that riff

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Where can you find the original picture?

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Bust Rodd posted:

Nick and Stav doing an episode where they both make fun of Adam by having sex with him and calling him gay would definitely be super funny and I could easily see them fill like 40 minutes to an hour with just that riff

Owning adam by dressing up like dasha and having sex with each other is an all time bit

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
https://www.instagram.com/a/r/?effect_id=583529142478308

Someone on /r/redscare made an instagram filter lmao

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

juggalo baby coffin posted:

nah it was this but they sound completely similar lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86URGgqONvA

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

This ep was painfully unfunny

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
Is thread on some sort of watchlist or are there people reading this thread solely to report people for talking about bits done on the show

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Sustaining PTSD like the Facebook content mods, but from lurking the cum thread, and for free.

HORNEY VAPE BRO
Jun 14, 2009

Terror Sweat posted:

I liked the Holocaust denial hidden within boilerplate legal disclaimer

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

piecing together the bit about a character being first excited and then disappointed by a fruit salad

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!
I liked it. I appreciated Nick freaking out about Adam and the mic even though it sounded just fine.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Im probably one of the single largest 31-year-old Steely Dan fans in the history of the planet earth so literally any mention of them means I’m going to immediately leave a five star review talking about how big all their cocks are

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Terror Sweat posted:

Nah it had a lot of good bits. You’re just over exaggerating.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

It had 2 good bits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Anytime i want a good laugh, i imagine trying to wife Dasha

"Hmm, yes this scorpion look like a good caregiver"

lmfao