Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: GhostofJohnMuir)

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
she tried tonight and then hosed up when she couldn’t subtract 30 from 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Raskolnikov38 posted:

she tried tonight and then hosed up when she couldn’t subtract 30 from 2020

I didn't watch the debate but you're also pretty dim so idk but idc

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

i beat witcher 3

didnt do the expansion stuff though cause just beat the regular game was like a four week long endeavor

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

expansions are good though

nankeen
Mar 20, 2019

by Cyrano4747
the quails pobble hither and yon

nankeen
Mar 20, 2019

by Cyrano4747
loving stupid things

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Berke Negri posted:

i beat witcher 3

didnt do the expansion stuff though cause just beat the regular game was like a four week long endeavor

expansions are strictly better than base game. if can only play one of them, take blood and wine

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
blood and wine is the character based slop the heart wants, heart of stone is the superior dlc of the rational mind

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Raskolnikov38 posted:

called warren hillary 2.0

she doesn't have it in her to do a proper ratfucking

at this point in 2016 hillary was feeding debate host networks 35 year old video of sanders praising the cuban revolution and getting debate questions in advance from her handpicked dnc chair who was still moonlighting as a cnn employee

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao

V. Illych L. posted:

expansions are good though

yeah i know im closing out assassins creed odyssey expansions now though after a five month hiatus though

also a great game

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

while origins left me slightly desiring for more, odyssey was indeed fantastic, but i only played the base game (and idk if uplay has preserved my save in ~le cloud~). how are the expansions?

very much looking forward to ac ragnarok

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao

its gonna depend on how much you liked the gameplay loop of odyssey

the first dlc is very much a continuation of the main game (new order of secret society, get out there and hunt down clues, assassinate a big family tree of dudes and dudettes)

second is a bit different but youre basically doing huge fort clearing either subtle or overtly but im only on the first episode

the second dlc leans real heavy on the meta asscreed lore stuff which i don't mind but some people do

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Berke Negri posted:

its gonna depend on how much you liked the gameplay loop of odyssey

the first dlc is very much a continuation of the main game (new order of secret society, get out there and hunt down clues, assassinate a big family tree of dudes and dudettes)

second is a bit different but youre basically doing huge fort clearing either subtle or overtly but im only on the first episode

the second dlc leans real heavy on the meta asscreed lore stuff which i don't mind but some people do

i like both the core loop and meta stuff, so this sounds alright

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

Berke Negri posted:

the meta rear end creed lore is like 90% of what i know about the franchise (between it being a boring ubisoft sandbox) and it honestly is somehow worse than like, the mcu lore or that kind of trash. i dont know why they dont just abandon that and commit entirely to this is an assassin, in a fun ancient time!

nankeen
Mar 20, 2019

by Cyrano4747
plant a tree

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
would a single person wonder but how does this tie into desmond's character arc, whatever the gently caress that is supposed to be

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Homura and Sickle posted:

would a single person wonder but how does this tie into desmond's character arc, whatever the gently caress that is supposed to be

meta stuff had moved way past that, and is very subdued. compared to ac3 it’s not in the game at all

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Desmond Arc is done, now Laila Hassan is metaplot character

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
i've finally realised who buttigieg reminds me of! we have a libertarian mp who similarly talks like a breathy rat freak.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MVwFSvWKSk&t=26s

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

Randler posted:

Desmond Arc is done, now Laila Hassan is metaplot character

cinci zoo sniper posted:

meta stuff had moved way past that, and is very subdued. compared to ac3 it’s not in the game at all

honestly this is similar to the experience i had today reading the comments on the unproduced episode ix star war movie screenplay, learning that darth maul was apparently a major villain in star war canon up until 2018 because he actually survived having the part of him that he shits out of cut off, by turning it into a robot

it does not make the canon less dumb or terrible

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.
his brother is called savage oppress

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao

if i remember right its pronounced saw-vahj

like the french

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

exmarx posted:

his brother is called savage oppress

elan sleazebaggano

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.
just relearned that nate silver and ezra klein are different people :negative:

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

are they really though?

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.
i saw klein's twitter avatar had hair and was like hold up

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
One's a little better with numbers and sports, the other with, well maybe career climbing I guess, but yeah they're the same person.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

exmarx posted:

i saw klein's twitter avatar had hair and was like hold up

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

https://twitter.com/libbycwatson/status/1217316161752354816?s=19

Lol when even Libby Watson is saying this is dumb bullshit you need to reassess your brain spiders Rask

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

the meta rear end creed lore is like 90% of what i know about the franchise (between it being a boring ubisoft sandbox) and it honestly is somehow worse than like, the mcu lore or that kind of trash. i dont know why they dont just abandon that and commit entirely to this is an assassin, in a fun ancient time!

i thought they basically did that after the pirate boat game or whichever one where the boring metaplot was the developers bitching about the production cycle of their goofy parkour sim

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
ATTN EXMRX, FYI : M.I.A. MBE

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.
old news
https://twitter.com/MIAuniverse/status/1217091357858258944

quote:

I'm honoured to have this honour, as it means alot to my Mother. I want to honour what my mum spent many hours of her life doing!

She is one of the 2 women in England who hand stitched these medals for the last 30 years. After receiving asylum my mum and cousin took this job in 1986, because it was the only non English speaking manual labour she could find.

She spent her life in England hand sewing 1000s of medals for the Queen. No matter how I feel or what I think , my Mother was extremely proud of the job she had.
It's a very unique situation for me where I get to honour her most classiest minimum wage job ever.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.
i can't get over the fact that warren lied about being indigenous for decades

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

exmarx posted:

i can't get over the fact that warren lied about being indigenous for decades

a majority of the people complaining about this did too tho lmao

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.
what

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

forget it exmarx, its liberalism

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
trump is going to eviscerate her if she's the nominee lmao

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
"It's unfortunate that Mr. Trump has taken to twitter to make these angry remarks at a time where Americans are more divided than ever," said Warren running mate Rachel Dolezal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
What the gently caress

I am currently drinking out of a feel the Bern bottle and you dumbshits are making me want to switch my vote