Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

SocketWrench posted:

Gee, no Klan rally on a black man's holiday

At an HCBU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

How do you be a sanctuary city for something that isn't being forced on anyone to cause them to flee to your city?

Oh, right, right wing loons "LIE-BERALS WANT TO GAS YOUR UNBORN IN CONCENTRATION CAMPS!"

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Just build one of these in every Town

T. Bombastus
Feb 18, 2013

SocketWrench posted:

I'm uh, pretty sure that whole thing in Iraq against an Iranian counts
They're all in on some semantic distinction where that was a combat death rather than an assassination.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

An abortion ban is a direct attempt at maintaining a human underclass in an era when slavery is illegal, unless it's being used on the other side of the world to mine rare earth minerals for smartphones.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Lol what is this

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

cr0y posted:

Lol what is this

one of the onion's greatest hits

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

I feel like you could post that pic to some of the conservative city council members of these town’s twitters saying it’s a real building under construction and absolutely gas light the poo poo out of them.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/Dbwagner104/status/1217438575375060993

https://mobile.twitter.com/klandergan/status/1217450970470285312

quote:

After the Senate session ended and the chamber cleared out, a line of about 30 boys from Lucido’s alma mater, De La Salle Collegiate, an all boys’ Catholic high school in Warren, stood in front of the Senate doors.
I asked Lucido for a moment to address the issue at hand, and he told me he would catch up with me after he was finished honoring the group of students. 

As I turned to walk away, he asked, “You’ve heard of De La Salle, right?” 
I told him I hadn’t. 

“It’s an all boys’ school,” he told me.
You should hang around! You could have a lot of fun with these boys, or they could have a lot of fun with you.”

The teenagers burst into an Old Boys’ Network-type of laughter, and I walked away knowing that I had been the punchline of their “locker room” talk.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

cr0y posted:

Lol what is this

Totally fake. They don't even have the room where the Mothers to Not Be get their million dollar payout for the abortion.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

My favorite unhinged abortion belief is that there are SO MANY FETUSES that they are being used in some kind of mass industrial application

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Oh for fucks sake

https://mobile.twitter.com/nprpolitics/status/1217822575125987328

https://mobile.twitter.com/ddale8/status/1217649272272949249

quote:

Trump will announce that the Department of Education will be sending a letter to education secretaries and officials in all 50 states reminding them that students and teachers can't be discriminated against for practicing their First Amendment religious rights.

They will also update 2003 guidance regarding prayer in public schools. The administration also plans to streamline and mandate a federal complaint process that students can use to alert authorities when they've been discriminated against.

Mr Ice Cream Glove fucked around with this message at 16:08 on Jan 16, 2020

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Blind Rasputin posted:

I feel like you could post that pic to some of the conservative city council members of these town’s twitters saying it’s a real building under construction and absolutely gas light the poo poo out of them.

there was a very long period in 2012 where this kept happening

hell, it even caught some dipshit representative from Louisiana

edit: he sent it out in a facebook post and not read on the floor

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine
That article's second only to the one about Harry Potter turning kids into Satanists for duping America's fogies.

https://entertainment.theonion.com/harry-potter-books-spark-rise-in-satanism-among-childre-1819565664/amp

kitten smoothie
Dec 29, 2001

Because life imitates art

Planned Parenthood has been building a secret abortion "mega-clinic" in Illinois

But this is because the only abortion providing facility in Missouri is threatened by the state playing games with licensure and that the state passed an 8 week ban law that’s still held up in court. This place is a 20 minute drive from their existing office.

bij
Feb 24, 2007

Data Graham posted:

My favorite unhinged abortion belief is that there are SO MANY FETUSES that they are being used in some kind of mass industrial application

A teaspoon of Little Lisa's Liberal's Patented Animal Fetus Slurry will cure what ails ya!

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Data Graham posted:

Fresh-squeezed like oranges for their sweet, sweet stem cells.

ummel
Jun 17, 2002

<3 Lowtax

Fun Shoe
The RWM watch comment is valid in here. No one has to change posting habits, but how much utility can you gain by reading Lindsey Graham's Twitter feed diarrhea for 3 days straight. It's just because we've divested the primary talk so well, it's tough to bring up any subjects from Democrats without primary chat being brought up (oddly enough we have a RWMW thread but it's not nearly as strictly enforced). It'll change when the worst year ever is over and the threads all merge again.

I just miss the good Twitter dumps tbh.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

This article is what spawned the website "literally unbelievable", documenting genuine reactions to Onion headlines

Years after it was created, the abortionplex story was still one of the most common subjects of the site.

ummel posted:

I just miss the good Twitter dumps tbh.
Well, those were mostly done by PPJ, and, uh

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/Julio_Rosas11/status/1217830491291889664

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
I didn't realize it until now that McSally is going up against Mark Kelly. She's gonna get blown the gently caress up

ummel
Jun 17, 2002

<3 Lowtax

Fun Shoe

theflyingorc posted:

Well, those were mostly done by PPJ, and, uh

I'm bad at goon drama, so I dunno what that means and I don't want to derail the thread, so I don't want to press it any further.

The thread goes through cycles and it'll get better when there's better news. The holidays are just a barren wasteland of nothing.

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

ummel posted:

I'm bad at goon drama, so I dunno what that means and I don't want to derail the thread, so I don't want to press it any further.

The thread goes through cycles and it'll get better when there's better news. The holidays are just a barren wasteland of nothing.

Lots of people in DnD hated PPJ's modding and he got sucked into the recent CSPAM/FYAD conflict and went out in a blaze of glory. That's all you need to know

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

a rich, friable soil containing a relatively equal mixture of sand and silt and a somewhat smaller proportion of clay.

oxsnard posted:

I didn't realize it until now that McSally is going up against Mark Kelly. She's gonna get blown the gently caress up

I really hope so. Kelly is a great candidate

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Something about watching GOP Senators straight-up burying their heads in the sand and refusing to engage with reality is really disquieting.

Not that everything hasn't always been terrible, but it is super loving obvious now.

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

Heck Yes! Loam! posted:

I really hope so. Kelly is a great candidate

I don't even know where he stands on the issues but he's a navy vet, astronaut and Gabby Gifford's husband. I can easily imagine lots of reluctant Trump voters there voting for him just based on his "good and cool guy" cred

Old James
Nov 20, 2003

Wait a sec. I don't know an Old James!

Confirmation we live inside an autistic boy's mind

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Old James posted:

Cool, means Star Trek future is canon!

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Lmao it's all CHUDs in the comments because the guy you're posting is a Townhall hack

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

ummel posted:

Basically he was reading a lot of right-wing content.

punishedkissinger
Sep 20, 2017

cr0y posted:

Lol what is this

somehow the rock climbing wall is still the funniest part

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

pacerhimself posted:

Lmao it's all CHUDs in the comments because the guy you're posting is a Townhall hack

Ooops, did not realize that

Useful Distraction
Jan 11, 2006
not a pyramid scheme

Old James posted:

Trump had cameos in Fresh Prince and Spin City, which are both part of the Tommy Westphall universe. Conclusion: reality is fake.

amaru_chulla
Sep 3, 2019

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ague Proof posted:

Basically he was reading a lot of right-wing content.

Wasn't he active in several Nazi discords? I remember seeing screenshots of his convos and uhh.... it wasn't just "reading a lot".

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

We want small government. In the same breath. That controls what everyone does, says, and worships

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

amaru_chulla posted:

Wasn't he active in several Nazi discords? I remember seeing screenshots of his convos and uhh.... it wasn't just "reading a lot".

Yeah he was transitioning.

From ironic Nazi to unironic Nazi.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Republicans worship the dumb and gullible, that's how he got elected. Edjacasion is fer dem librul city folk an I ain't havenit under mah ruuf

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT

I’m going to casually posit that the protection is only for Christians, and not other religious prayer. I’d love to see what monkey paw wish this creates and ruins it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

SocketWrench posted:

Republicans worship the dumb and gullible, that's how he got elected. Edjacasion is fer dem librul city folk an I ain't havenit under mah ruuf

I mean its funny but sharing articles without reading them or vetting the source isn't explicitly a republican problem.