Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Is this the same as trying to be a social media influencer or is that different?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

TV Zombie posted:

Is this the same as trying to be a social media influencer or is that different?

it's trying to be an influencer's toady numbers guy.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

TV Zombie posted:

influencers are product models with sales quotas.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
lads

https://twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/1217562863386210304

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
There were some totally insane people on the PSP forum, then they got banned.

Also, hi Trevor!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

might as well post the funny 0six tweet from that thread also. if that's the guy i'm thinking of
https://twitter.com/O61469/status/1217570354031316992

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 10:07 on Jan 16, 2020

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Oh no, a racist Irishman said a bad thing about the forum that put up with him way longer than anyone else.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Brb posting a QCS thread that rovert's forum ban should be lifted

PantherWill
Feb 23, 2013
Now I'm wondering if anybody's ever asked Becky Lynch if the restraining order story's real.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

The Rhea “apology” was really bad tho. Even HHH’s apology for the Paige joke while not great was miles better in terms of sincerity

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Even on his on twitter her incoherent.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

drat those mean ol' wokes!

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
Social media gave the crazy people who mutter to themselves a place to put their crazy out for everyone to see without someone calling the cops. of course this was the outcome.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Sorry if you were offended, Rovert.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I never said I won't accept as she used the wrong phrasing.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

That whole thread is terrible. You ever notice whenever someone uses woke as a descriptor for something they don't like they're actually talking about either inclusion or sincerity? Apparently we're too woke because the apology was phrased poorly and it read as if she put the onus on us. Instead of being sorry for doing a bad thing, we were offended and she didnt want to offend. God drat It Rovert.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Honestly my favorite part is that it's just an excuse for him to drop personal facts about Rhea so that he can show off his scoops.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

my favourite rovert masturbation was when he would post someone’s tweet directly unless they followed him in which case he would post a screenshot of their profile with the tweet in question, so it showed off the little “Follows You” tag on the profile. It’s literally the saddest thing I’ve ever seen in the entire world.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if anyone wants to put that i'm following you in your next posts then please refer to the proof pic

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
What did rovert do to finally get banned? I remember him being insufferable with his scoops and being creepily obsessed with certain women wrestlers.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Pope Corky the IX posted:

What did rovert do to finally get banned? I remember him being insufferable with his scoops and being creepily obsessed with certain women wrestlers.

he didnt get "banned" banned

just banned from posting in PSP

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
My question still stands. :colbert:

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Sigh, Rovert. The guy was sending out blast PMs to people to get them to post for him during All Out Weekend when he was on probation.

Get help dude.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Screenshots?

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

He decided that blackface didn't exist because a hot woman did it, he will excuse literally any abhorrent behavior by a woman wrestler as long as he likes them.

Also rovert I know you're reading this so please delete your twitter you weird little goblin

Here's his explanation on why Rhea's apology was actually very good:
https://twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/1217564777834262534

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

My question still stands. :colbert:

He just wouldn't stop. Imagine a poster that slightly annoys you with bouts of being really insufferable. Multiply that by drat near a decade of posts. Divide that with a forum that was becoming increasingly a safe space for a lot of people and positivity becoming more important in general in PSP specifically and people were just tired of putting up with him.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Haha, I love it, please continue.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

twitter is really the best medium for him. Got a pretty hearty chuckle when he was going off about no one picking up his ROH scoops(he was right by the way).

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Roverts bad posting was enough to get banned but not perma’d so he’s just banned here as an experiment or something. It would be cool to not have to see his bad tweets as well but I suppose in a vacuum someone bragging/complaining about all the wrestling forums he’s been kicked out of is deeply pathetic and belongs in this thread.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

coconono posted:

twitter is really the best medium for him. Got a pretty hearty chuckle when he was going off about no one picking up his ROH scoops(he was right by the way).

If you throw enough poo poo at the wall some of it will inevitably stick. That's always the way with Twitter scoopsters like Trev, FrontRow Brian & all sorts of other weirdos.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
The best part of the rovert experience is when you realise he's got thousands of followers but none of his likes break into double figures meaning the majority of follows are paid-for bots

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Rarity posted:

The best part of the rovert experience is when you realise he's got thousands of followers but none of his likes break into double figures meaning the majority of follows are paid-for bots

Why are we just making things up about Irish Trevor now?

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Because gently caress him

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

MassRafTer posted:

Why are we just making things up about Irish Trevor now?

so far bot-o-meter says that Rovert's mutuals are all legit, gonna let it run in case anything funny pops up.

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
https://twitter.com/ZigOnTheRocks/status/1217855057913417728?s=20

It must be so tiresome being Dave Meltzer.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Dave Meltzer used Irony....it wasn't very effective.

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
Rovert paid to unban himself and remove the avatar someone gave him, but has not posted since, which is hilarious.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Hopkins FBI posted:

Rovert paid to unban himself and remove the avatar someone gave him, but has not posted since, which is hilarious.

He was only ever banned from posting in this forum as far as I know.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

flashy_mcflash posted:

He was only ever banned from posting in this forum as far as I know.

No, he was banned with a 30 day probation attached. I'm pretty sure he paid to unban himself before it was decided he was banned from PSP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Dave does it to himself.