Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

you're a xeeeeeenooooooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

Two rescue pups just hanging out. The Frenchie is the boss so she totally just stole the big boy's spot on the couch and he is a wimp so he has no recourse.

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

Pancakes posted:

A shameful post, doubting my beautiful baby.

is this a he or she

bc himb look very dumb with teefs like that. i love it

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

Pancakes posted:

I love my stubborn rescue pup with all sorts of terrifying genetic predispositions.

:v:

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

Basebf555 posted:

Two rescue pups just hanging out. The Frenchie is the boss so she totally just stole the big boy's spot on the couch and he is a wimp so he has no recourse.

he's not a wimp he respects other peoples space but wishes you to give him his own????

for real tho i love your dogs

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

This poo poo is only going to get more cringe as China eats our lunch and replaces our precious batman with something the whites can't relate too

What’s this about Batman?

Also I’m really enjoying Alfred’s side commentary in “The Batman’s Grave” where he constantly keeps telling Bruce that he’d accomplish more societal good if he dismantled all his toys and put his money into social programs instead.

And then Batman goes and beats up some mentally ill people instead. :smith:

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

2DCAT posted:

If you haven't done so yet, you can now donate to Jess AND get free 2DCAT music.

https://twitter.com/the2dcat/status/1217830934541561857?s=19

27 donated :toot:

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Basebf555 posted:

The plight of the wimpy boy

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe

campfire posted:

he's not a wimp he respects other peoples space but wishes you to give him his own????

for real tho i love your dogs

The big one, Augie, has a white spot on his chest that looks exactly like a spooky ghost so he's the perfect Halloween Dog.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

TMMadman posted:

I've freely admitted that I'm stupid in several variations of this thread.

lmao at being smart and posting in turmp thread

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

campfire posted:

is this a he or she

bc himb look very dumb with teefs like that. i love it

She. As best we can tell she was used as a breeder in a puppy mill for years before being rescued. She loves having her belly rubbed.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Plinkey posted:

Mother loving baked potato bar in the work Cafe for lunch today, gently caress yeag

lucky, my building just changed management and they took away all our food options :negative:

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

fosborb posted:

imagine if the house transmitted articles 3 weeks ago, the Senate killed it in 2 days, and all of these rulings, Parnas, etc were coming out this week

just going to assume Dems got incredibly lucky in this timing

I assume the timing was to let Biden have the run of Iowa for the last month up to the caucus while all the senators are stuck listening to stupid bullshit in DC

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

punchymcpunch posted:

ok throw out your calendar, pick up a new one at poundland. mark the inspection on there for one week from saturday and circle it in red

poundland lmfao

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pancakes posted:

Also I’m really enjoying Alfred’s side commentary in “The Batman’s Grave” where he constantly keeps telling Bruce that he’d accomplish more societal good if he dismantled all his toys and put his money into social programs instead.

I was using it as a catch all symbol for a load-bearing American cultural object that is going to be swept away in the massive tide of fail that will end the USA

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

Basebf555 posted:

The big one, Augie, has a white spot on his chest that looks exactly like a spooky ghost so he's the perfect Halloween Dog.

augie has really nailed the pls scritch face, i want to scritch

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

Bearjew posted:

lucky, my building just changed management and they took away all our food options :negative:

but are you allowed to do laundry after 9pm?

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Pancakes posted:

da na na na na na na na
da na na na na na na na
badman!

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

Pancakes posted:

She. As best we can tell she was used as a breeder in a puppy mill for years before being rescued. She loves having her belly rubbed.

she is adorable im glad you saved her

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1217836310657892353

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe

Wow, they used a bunch of the money for social and economic development. Disgraceful!

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

campfire posted:

but are you allowed to do laundry after 9pm?

definitely not

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

why didnt trump fix flint to shoe up obama :thunk:

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

yeah that's the disgraceful part about flint

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
dems need to immediately spin up impeachment 2.0 w/r/t diplomat hunting

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019
when does all the pomp and ceremony for this bullshit start?

e; here's some poo poo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnezCisfozs

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 357 days!

Pancakes posted:

A shameful post, doubting my beautiful baby.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

The Alpha Centauri posted:

when does all the pomp and ceremony for this bullshit start?

2pm

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

baw posted:

lol imagine eating an animal

don't eat animal comrades

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

The Ukraine PM has opened an investigation into US corruption. The acceptance of the US aid package is placed on hold pending the results of the investigation into government corruption. The Ukraine PM is very big on fighting corruption and the US has corruption like you wouldn't believe. Can you believe this? Nobody was ever talking about this until he brought it up, especially not the fake news. And now the US president is calling him up with tears in his eyes crying "Sir! Sir! Mr. Zelensky please take our money!" Ukraine never made good deals under Poroshenko. They had the worst deals. Everybody took advantage of them. Congratulations Mr. Zelensky! Your Welcome! (Great)

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

smarxist posted:

it's time to admit hillary clinton is an extraordinarily talented politician

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019
pelosi pressor starting in a few

:words:

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Kinda wishing we could speed things up and get on with the collapse. I may well not survive it but all this treason is really getting on my nerves.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Bearjew posted:

The company owns the whole building and our cooks / kitchen staff are all full employees with all the benefits us computer touchers get, no outsourcing to sysco or any of that poo poo

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Schnorkles posted:

https://twitter.com/jimsciutto/status/1217834659444396033

"The senate would like to recognize Lou Dobbs. Mr. Dobbs, would you agree this is the greatest witch hunt ever perpetrated on the american people?"

*jowling intensifies*

they aren't even saying they're deeply troubled anymore and people are still like "BREAKING NEWS, A GOOD REPUBLICAN, PLEASE DO THE RIGHT THING SIR" lmao

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
https://twitter.com/kkondik/status/1217837923069878272

https://twitter.com/kkondik/status/1217838290390245376

This all feels accurate to me.

You will note that if republicans win every single toss up in the House of Reps, they're still not even particularly close to taking the house.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

can't believe Madame Tussauds is opening a ceramic doll exhibit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/the2dcat/status/1217830934541561857?s=20

https://twitter.com/the2dcat/status/1217831670289584130?s=20

https://twitter.com/the2dcat/status/1217833093580521472?s=20