Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

I got a tongue lashing from my boss for immediately saying "I'm pretty sure Scott Adams has said some pretty horrible, maybe racist stuff" (which so far I was apparently wrong about the explicit racism). Then I found the blog post where he said "Arguing with women is like arguing with children or the mentally disabled".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
I normally blanch at just projecting beliefs I disagree with onto people I disagree with about something else. But let's be real, there's a 0% chance that Scott Adams doesn't believe Charles Murray is as irrefutable as Newton's laws of motion.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

The Scott Adams blog I remember was a "thought experiment" pushing creationism by asking if divine lightning carved "it's me, I'm God, I'm real" on Mount Rushmore, would you be allowed to teach children about it in schools?

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Liberty Hangout is the cool place to hang out. You can find most of the cool people there. In Liberty Hangout you can just chill and do whatever and totally relax. "Take it easy" is the Liberty Hangout motto, for example, that's how laid back it is there. Show up if you want to have a good time. Another good reason to show up is if you want to hang out with friends.

https://mobile.twitter.com/LibertyHangout/status/1217681584599576576

Scary! has issued a correction as of 17:24 on Jan 16, 2020

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
If it makes anyone feel better, the Liberty Nerds repainted the local bridge advertising one of their events. It was quickly replaced by PROTECT BLACK TRANS WOMEN in giant red letters.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Scary! posted:

Liberty Hangout is the cool place to hang out. You can find most of the cool people there. In Liberty Hangout you can just chill and do whatever and totally relax. "Take it easy" is the Liberty Hangout motto, for example, that's how laid back it is there. Show up if you want to have a good time. Another good reason to show up is if you want to hang out with friends.

well if this is their message then maybe they have an interest in showing that :ohdear:poor lady:ohdear: getting as viciously owned as possible in every social media post

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Scary! posted:

is this actually the account being run by ogre boy? because it just tweets like a pepe if you scroll down a bit https://twitter.com/LibertyHangout/status/1215007790453919745 wouldnt be surprised but

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://mobile.twitter.com/an_agorist/status/1217586850900127744

Are ancaps explicitly monarchists? There’s barely any breathing room between a corporatocacy and a monarchy, but I feel like there was at least a hairs difference

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 23 days!)

yeah it's too much of a stretch that the pork faced buttertroll who lives for the off chance that Kent State Gun Girl gets drunk and touches his pee pee would post like an original groyper

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Farm Frenzy posted:

is this actually the account being run by ogre boy? because it just tweets like a pepe if you scroll down a bit https://twitter.com/LibertyHangout/status/1215007790453919745 wouldnt be surprised but

Sam Hyde? Now there's a pants-making GBS threads plot twist

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Farm Frenzy posted:

ogre boy was canonically the original twitter acount runner, not sure if he still is but I assume so.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

yeah it's too much of a stretch that the pork faced buttertroll who lives for the off chance that Kent State Gun Girl gets drunk and touches his pee pee would post like an original groyper

it seems weird to me that the gun girl's street team is making jokes about doing mass shootings imo

edit: oh lol well i'm more confused now

https://twitter.com/LHatKent/status/1201544155736006660

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

ogre boy was canonically the original twitter acount runner, not sure if he still is but I assume so.

Kent state Shrek died carrying a printer for shitpants girl.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Nobody who's not an ugly depressed basketcase is spending a moment thinking positively about Sam Hyde, the guy who got famous acting like a wimpy bitch to his mom and then got publicly humiliated by Tim Heidecker.

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Finally, some honesty from the free speech crowd

https://mobile.twitter.com/ibims1Duterte/status/1216589492007657472

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Scary! posted:

Are ancaps explicitly monarchists? There’s barely any breathing room between a corporatocacy and a monarchy, but I feel like there was at least a hairs difference

A king of a country and the CEO of a company that owns the country is a distinction without a difference. Ancaps really seem to me like a lovely stew of naive people who have a brainful of capitalist propaganda and need that final push to go full anarchist and wannabe tyrants who are currently on the bottom rung of capitalist society and lack the connections and/or ability to sociopath their way up the food chain.

don't fall for groyper bullshit. they've been trying to convince credulous people that sam hyde is responsible for literally everything from mass shootings to tooth decay as a weird inside joke and attempt to make a point about dishonest media since he went full chud and got fired.

the only thing it means is that whoever is running the account is an old-school pepe moron from way back. i'd assume it's still shrek until a non-ironypoisoned statement saying otherwise

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dude I'd never fall for 4chan loser poo poo lol, their stink is so pungent. The oger boy I was referring to is the liberty hangout "meme czar" who looks like a nasty little oger, not Sam Hyde who looks like a dying computer loser.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Dude I'd never fall for 4chan loser poo poo lol, their stink is so pungent. The oger boy I was referring to is the liberty hangout "meme czar" who looks like a nasty little oger, not Sam Hyde who looks like a dying computer loser.

ah poo poo sorry, I thought liberty hangout was just shrek trying to get in gun girl's pants. is there really more than one person involved?

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

it's that shrek-faced turd that's always orbiting gun girl, any suggestion to the contrary is just trolling

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Does anybody know Sam's current whereabouts? I'd would be funny to know when he dies.

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:
I have an image in my head of Gene Hackman pistol whipping Shrek for talking about the queen so for me Shrek will always be in control of that Twitter account

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

Chrome won't let me copy paste so I had to phone-post without an embed, but patrik matthews was arrested in virginia with other members of awd planning to go to the rally on monday

https://t.co/JLHJx6ETOc

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
Libertarianism is the political philosophy which states that I should be free to do whatever I want, and everyone else should be free to do whatever I want.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
the real Duterte has appointed multiple transgender people to government positions (welcome to the #resistance)

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Farm Frenzy posted:

I'm amazed he thought this was a good look and wanted people to see it.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
at least he didn't use the other sam hyde photo

you know the one

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
This guy, James Holmes, whatever Jack Corbin's real name was...do they grow these things in a nutrient tank?

Slim Jim Pickens
Jan 16, 2012

Ague Proof posted:

the real Duterte has appointed multiple transgender people to government positions (welcome to the #resistance)

I've worked with some Filipino guys who are extremely Christian and voted conservative because they don't like weed, but they've never misgendered or spoke ill about any of the trans people in the neighbourhood. I think there must be a cultural difference there.

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Halloween Jack posted:

This guy, James Holmes, whatever Jack Corbin's real name was...do they grow these things in a nutrient tank?

Yes, and the tank is labeled "rotc"

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Yeah the Phillipines have had trans women around for loving ever and it's not a big deal to them. It's like Austrailia being almost downright American in how RW they are while also having pretty decent gun control since some mass shooting that happened there in the 80s.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Scary! posted:

No, ancaps are just morons.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Scary! posted:

there is an heirs difference :rimshot:

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

twistedmentat posted:

I'm amazed he thought this was a good look and wanted people to see it.

that pic is like five years old sam's head and body are way more hosed up looking now

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

god sam hyde is loving pathetic. really gross maggoty little dude, inside and out. he could have scraped by as a C+ internet comedian for a decade or so but i think he just irony-poisoned his brain too badly to fake it. this is a guy who thought it would be funny if he became a roided up freak """ironically"''" so he permanently hosed up his body.

O Yeetus
Dec 5, 2019

by Nyc_Tattoo

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

god sam hyde is loving pathetic. really gross maggoty little dude, inside and out. he could have scraped by as a C+ internet comedian for a decade or so but i think he just irony-poisoned his brain too badly to fake it. this is a guy who thought it would be funny if he became a roided up freak """ironically"''" so he permanently hosed up his body.

He rules

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
A friend asked me to explain Million Dollar Extreme. I told him my best guess is that it combines the kind of irony-poisoned humour where there are so many layers of sarcasm that you lose track of what you're saying, with that conservative style of humour where you get so mad at liberals that you lose track of what you're saying.

O Yeetus
Dec 5, 2019

by Nyc_Tattoo

Halloween Jack posted:

A friend asked me to explain Million Dollar Extreme. I told him my best guess is that it combines the kind of irony-poisoned humour where there are so many layers of sarcasm that you lose track of what you're saying, with that conservative style of humour where you get so mad at liberals that you lose track of what you're saying.

I'd say it's like Tim and Eric for the 2010s

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

So they picked up the Canadian army nazi:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/patrik-mathews-reservist-neo-nazi-group-army-reservist-1.5429218

quote:

While in the Delaware apartment, Mathews built a functioning assault rifle while all three men also attempted to manufacture DMT, a hallucinogenic drug, the complaint says.

:tellmemore: about how Joe Rogan isn't right wing influencer

Also we need a simpsons poster to make :tellmemore:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 23 days!)

Ague Proof posted:

at least he didn't use the other sam hyde photo

you know the one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

O Yeetus posted:

I'd say it's like Tim and Eric for the 2010s

Did you ever hear when Sam called into Tims show to complain bout Tim getting him fired. Extremely pathetic poo poo.