Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Peacoffee
Feb 11, 2013

The Art of the Reading Fascist Scripture in Cereal Box Barcodes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leroy Diplowski
Aug 25, 2005

The Candyman Can :science:

Visit My Candy Shop

And SA Mart Thread

mysterious frankie posted:

The ever increasing development of streaming services into a financial death of a thousand cuts is going to drive me to start reading again I swear to Christ.

gently caress yeah book crew. No subscriptions but a library card and I don't feel like I'm missing out on poo poo. My library even stocks games for all the major systems and has free online classes. It's how I got my contact hours for my PMI-ACP.

I always forget to return poo poo on time and have fines but it's low-key on purpose. Like a special little tax that just goes towards the part of the government that I am happy to pay for.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

are there sandwich places with sandwiches named after current and past presidents

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

TMMadman posted:

I'm really kind of torn about every media company doing their own streaming services.

On the one hand, it's nice having the option to pick and choose, but it's also getting close to the point where managing the subscriptions is getting annoying and the cost of them together starts to make you wish they would just re-merge them back into new versions of old cable companies.

streaming was good for six months in 2013

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Discount Dracula
Aug 15, 2003

Nap Ghost

The Witcher/Outlander crossover series looking hot. Jamie dies and Clair marries Geralt. They touch the stones and he is recruited for Green Bay.

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
Trump Fsteaks

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

a.lo posted:

are there sandwich places with sandwiches named after current and past presidents

probably

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
What happened to smarxist?

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

flew too close to the sun

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

TMMadman posted:

I'm really kind of torn about every media company doing their own streaming services.

On the one hand, it's nice having the option to pick and choose, but it's also getting close to the point where managing the subscriptions is getting annoying and the cost of them together starts to make you wish they would just re-merge them back into new versions of old cable companies.

I could subscribe to every streaming service and still not match the $130+ cost of tv bundles in my poo poo country

all that for the privilege of 40+ channels of lovely commercials

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
(Because your piss) your piss is on my list
(Because your piss) your piss I can't resist
(Because your piss) is what I miss
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/305906786408480770?s=20

Leroy Diplowski
Aug 25, 2005

The Candyman Can :science:

Visit My Candy Shop

And SA Mart Thread

a.lo posted:

Only imprisoned counts and tribes of Judah.

Peacoffee
Feb 11, 2013

the american sandwich shop, serving such delights as the abraham and swiss

I sat here for awhile and thats all I got.

Buchanan Lettuce and Tomato

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

posted about the goon fund in another forum

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/EricLiptonNYT/status/1217958099719532547

Bart - SCROTUS
Nov 21, 2002

I'm a geek, I'm a geek
I'm a power tool

When I sing this song
I look like a fool

:d2a: :d2a:

all i know about this guy is he makes trmpp look thin in every picture wtf

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

TMMadman posted:

It's the final gasping death of old broadcast TV. CBS got out in front with it's new Star Trek series and they keep adding to that like with Picard but there is no way I'm ever going to pay for something from any of those old age media companies. Let them die and be forgotten.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
free smarxist with the power of the tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giEofzKQEPA

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

shocked Trumo hasn't used the 'never knew him' play on Giuliani yet

:yooge: I've taken thousands of photos making out with people in drag it could be anybody

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

TMMadman posted:

a really smart consumer: this is going to be a good thing for me! no way this could backfire

Peacoffee
Feb 11, 2013

a Sloppy Joe Biden

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

a.lo posted:

The Custard's Revenge dish is tasty, but problematic.

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos
Lol CBS calling this, "a solemn day on capitol hill"

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

lol smarxist got probed for posting about the goon fund, something someone did like two posts before his

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
hey am I garbage brain or didn't Q have a ton of posts about how it was going to be impossible for Trump to actually get impeached for whatever reason. Lasers or something.

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

Durf posted:

I could subscribe to every streaming service and still not match the $130+ cost of tv bundles in my poo poo country

all that for the privilege of 40+ channels of lovely commercials

Most of Netflix is unandulterated poo poo but a few times a year come up with a watchable thing and it's almost worth it, I think.

Like Messiah. Odd bit of religious science fiction that is has compellingly watchable moments even while you have fast forward the rest. It's almost pretty good.

And gently caress you Witcher rocks even though Renfri didn't have to die.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

piss

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Intel&Sebastian posted:

hey am I garbage brain or didn't Q have a ton of posts about how it was going to be impossible for Trump to actually get impeached for whatever reason. Lasers or something.

it's a fake impeachment to draw out trump's enemeies

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Wall off DC and burn it like Yharnam

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Fair

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

wait are we not supposed to post in other subforums now

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
just steal passwords for streaming stuff cmon people this isn't rocket science

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Intel&Sebastian posted:

He can predict the future about as well as he can pilot a Cessna

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

TMMadman posted:

This was always how the streaming service era was gonna go. Every media company was gonna want their own slice of the pie, and the only way it was going to end was going back to cable, where...every media company gets their own slice of the pie

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

punchymcpunch posted:

wait are we not supposed to post in other subforums now

Not about some certain things I guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006