Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Trump appeared peeved by the schoolhouse vibe but also allergic to the dynamic of his advisers talking at him. His ricocheting attention span led him to repeatedly interrupt the lesson. He heard an adviser say a word or phrase and then seized on that to interject with his take. For instance, the word “base” prompted him to launch in to say how “crazy” and “stupid” it was to pay for bases in some countries.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

eric ciaramella posted:

we joke about these upper echelon types being pedophiles but dersh is 1000% a pedophile

i'm never joking when i say that

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

obama wanted the death penalty for all pedos

Eleven Eleven
Nov 12, 2016

I've unintentionally discovered the most cursed 2020 ticket:

Pete Buttigieg/Hillary Clinton 2020

You're welcome.

Aglet56
Sep 1, 2011

this is some really top tier stdh.txt from tillerson

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Every single person with enough money or power to have substantial control over our lives are the loving stupidest people on the entire planet. You could hand each one of their fortunes and/or offices to random people who make under 75k and I gaurentee we'd all be far far far better off.

gently caress

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

Eleven Eleven posted:

I've unintentionally discovered the most cursed 2020 ticket:

Pete Buttigieg/Hillary Clinton 2020

You're welcome.

butt/her emails 2020

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Lamo at dersh spending 30+ years teaching at HLS and using every class to bring up hypotheticals where women lie about men raping them

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/benjaminwittes/status/1218201332542267393

lol yeah the rich and famous people who know the guy who covered up the brutal, systemic rape of dozens of girls at Baylor University by maniac rapists are totally looking at this and saying WAIT A MINUTE

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Every single person with enough money or power to have substantial control over our lives are the loving stupidest people on the entire planet. You could hand each one of their fortunes and/or offices to random people who make under 75k and I gaurentee we'd all be far far far better off.

gently caress

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BG-_ZDrypec

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

i alone can fix it

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
another great day in Trump's America

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Jack's metamorphosis into Erykah Badu is nearly complete

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

euphronius posted:

Lamo at dersh spending 30+ years teaching at HLS and using every class to bring up hypotheticals where women lie about men raping them

"OK, another hypothetical. A woman, a girl really, claims that a man, say, one of her college instructors, has

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Dershs first wife ended up floating in the east river

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Name a smart person, you can't do it!

Eleven Eleven
Nov 12, 2016

Plank Walker posted:

butt/her emails 2020

Plank Walker posted:

butt/her emails 2020

Plank Walker posted:

butt/her emails 2020

Plank Walker posted:

butt/her emails 2020

Plank Walker posted:

butt/her emails 2020

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

euphronius posted:

Dershs first wife ended up floating in the east river

was she in one of those inflatable seahorse floaties?

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Name a smart person, you can't do it!

turmp

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
coming to disney+

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
god i hate liberals and their west wing fantasies

https://twitter.com/neeratanden/status/1218187676450545666

"Ah but Mr. Starr, YOUR OWN WORDS say we must impeach the president!"

Liberal west wing fantasy: "My god you're right!"

Reality: "I love that a bunch of girls were brutally and viciously raped and beaten by a bunch of college athletes, I loving love when people get raped and people know this about me and I suffered no consequences whatsoever, gently caress you"

Mitch McConnell: "The president is hereby cleared of all charges!"

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

quote:

Dershowitz's son Jamin married Barbara, a Roman Catholic, which was one prompting for Dershowitz's book The Vanishing American Jew, dedicated to them and their children, whom Dershowitz regards as still Jewish.

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Plank Walker posted:

butt/her emails 2020

lmao

also she would absolutely have him killed to trojan horse her way into office

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

jfc

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
I love how even in Dersh's "my sex life was perfect" defense, he has to qualify it with "in the relevant period of time".

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

loving lol

list of Alan Dersh publications posted:

1998: Sexual McCarthyism: Clinton, Starr, and the Emerging Constitutional Crisis.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

I wish I had been there for this bit:

He demanded an explanation for why the United States hadn’t won in Afghanistan yet, now 16 years after the nation began fighting there in the wake of the 9/11 terrorist attacks. Trump unleashed his disdain, calling Afghanistan a “loser war.” That phrase hung in the air and disgusted not only the military leaders at the table but also the men and women in uniform sitting along the back wall behind their principals. They all were sworn to obey their commander in chief’s commands, and here he was calling the war they had been fighting a loser war.

“You’re all losers,” Trump said. “You don’t know how to win anymore.”

Eleven Eleven
Nov 12, 2016

NofrikinfuN posted:

lmao

also she would absolutely have him killed to trojan horse her way into office

Definitely. She'd make it look like he was assassinated for being gay.

Hillary Clinton is absolutely the female LBJ

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
news: :chaostrump:

views:

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

tenderjerk posted:

This the lady dershowitz is suing right

in fascist america rapist sues u!

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

lmao gosh darn it Jim

Tillerson in particular was stunned by Trump’s diatribe and began visibly seething. For too many minutes, others in the room noticed, he had been staring straight, dumbfounded, at Mattis, who was speechless, his head bowed down toward the table. Tillerson thought to himself, “Gosh darn it, Jim, say something. Why aren’t you saying something?”

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
i wish i could get on Chuck's List of Joy

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

I've been out all morning and I'm just now getting caught up Trumo's defense team is made up of Alan Dershowitz, Ken Starr, and ... Pam Bondi?

hahahahahahahahaha ...

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Chuck's Friday list of Fun

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Pam Bondi is as corrupt as she is dumb.

K9
May 6, 2007

DryGoods posted:

i wish i could get on Chuck's List of Joy

yeah i bet you do