Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

angerbeet posted:

Pizza Pizza is a weirdly strong brand in Canada. Nine six seven, eleven, eleven, call Pizza Pizza, yeah!

these days I only have five phone numbers memorized: mine, a few family members, and Pizza Shuttle

I have not dialed Pizza Shuttle in probably abt ten years

What I'm saying is that a total Garfield pizza store branding is like a Rube Goldberg machine in place of a hammer, just get a catchy phone number, smh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Killingyouguy! posted:

Pizza Pizza has an online ordering system that does not judge me for my insane toppings combinations, of course it's a strong brand

Post the bizarre 'za

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Toss a coin to your entergager, O town of Toronto.

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
for chain pizza pizza nova is way better than pizza pizza. pizza pizza sucks. some of the sides are good i guess

dracky
Nov 8, 2010

OK Listen up you punk kids, Garfield's got an important message I think we all can learn from

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00AUE1ZBNKI

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Nostradingus posted:

Post the bizarre 'za

for me it's usually it's all the normal sauce, 4 cheeses, all the vegan meats, roasted garlic, feta or goat cheese, and the free swirl of bbq sauce
ofc with creamy garlic

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"

dracky posted:

OK Listen up you punk kids, Garfield's got an important message I think we all can learn from

Yeah, the lesson is that Garfield's a loving hypocrite. He's the biggest rear end in a top hat in every incarnation of his own universe AND he gets away with it AND always gets what he wants in the end - just like that other fat orange slob, the one in the White House! So the only lessons the kids will learn from what they're seeing is to bully hard, fast, and everywhere, but especially online, where no one can physically stop you and you can double down on the name calling and abuse in an instant! Forget Garf & Nathen, line up some Garf & Trump! They can both tell "them" to go back to where "they" came from, and to take Nermal too! There shall be pussy grabbing galore!

Shuu
Aug 19, 2005

Wow!

dracky posted:

I'm in infosec and my coworker gave me a hard copy of one of these, which exist for some reason. How relevant is Garfield to kids anymore?

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic
I look forward to the issue of Garfield Cyber Safety Adventures where they set up a sting and pretend to be children online instead of cats and lure pedophiles to Jon’s house.

Instead of asking them to bring beer and condoms as proof of their intentions, they will demand lasagne.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
the cartoon all-stars to the rescue cinematic unvierse really took a nosedive after the Evil Garzooka arc.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Garfield Extended Universe kinda sucks.

Divine Styler
Apr 8, 2005

quantum mechanic
#bebest

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Shuu posted:

I'm in infosec and my coworker gave me a hard copy of one of these, which exist for some reason. How relevant is Garfield to kids anymore?

extremely powerful Poochie vibes coming off 'Cheese_Cat 12'

Duckula
Aug 31, 2001

do not resuscitate

Signed by Jim Davis!

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Maybe Jim Davis has developed a serious drug habit.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Anything to cope with Mondays amirite?? :haw:

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

Dr. Cybrina and Cheese Cat are drawn in a style that doesn't match the usual characters :colbert:

Mr Luxury Yacht
Apr 16, 2012

LonesomeCrowdedWest posted:

for chain pizza pizza nova is way better than pizza pizza. pizza pizza sucks. some of the sides are good i guess

Pizza Pizza isn't great pizza but their garlic dipping sauce is the poo poo.

I'll still occasionally go there regardless. It still has a nostalgia factors for those of us who grew up in the suburbs where there wasn't any other pizza options for the longest time.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

my name is Cheese_Cat_12 and your mother is in the lasagna hospital and needs her credit card information

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

dracky posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00AUE1ZBNKI
What the gently caress is this bullshit where Garfield talks with his mouth? This is non-canon.

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Okay, everyone can relax, the crisis is over:

#Facebook #likes #America

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Yeah, wow, I wonder who wrote all of that? Bet it was #NathenMazri

SeXTcube
Jan 1, 2009

How do we know that isn’t just a cover up by the hackers?

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

We have informed #Nickelodeon of this situation.

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

Hacked for 7 months.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

Elderbean posted:

Hacked for 7 months.

What horrors have the dastardly hackers perpetrated in these long months with the considerable power of the GarfieldEATS social media account?!

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

hack my garfield, baby

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

So was this uncomfortable tweet nathens doing or not

https://twitter.com/GarfieldEATSapp/status/1220277359615643649?s=19

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Hack the Planet GarfEats

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot
:rodimus:

Entantalusgagement

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Just looks like Garf needs a glucose drip after an entergaging night at the pet hotel...

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Garfield: the ultimate feeding dom.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
POV: Garfield is #hungry teasing you with a stone fire @garfield Gharitta #pizza ,which you will never get a chance to eat. #garfdom

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
i'm, physically and mentally, unwell

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

i'm, physically and mentally, unwell

I too suffer terribly at the thought that I will never get a chance to eat the stone fire @garfield Gharitta #pizza, friend. We are in this #together.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Filling dripping out of a doughnut that is NOT a jambuster. 0/10

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
garf dog

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Killingyouguy! posted:

So was this uncomfortable tweet nathens doing or not

Kind of hard to discount this as the hackers' doing after reading the article that Nathen himself wrote, or was that really written by hackers too?

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

I'm just going nimbly jump out on this limb here and whisper "yes"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

The Last Temptation of the Garf