Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Most Embarrassing Loss of the Divisional Round
This poll is closed.
Kirk Cousins, lol 20 10.15%
Lamar's MVP gets run over 61 30.96%
The Texans play the greatest quarter of football 107 54.31%
<Tom Hanks Voice> WILSON 9 4.57%
Total: 197 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

pmchem posted:

N:

(as viewed @ https://www.washingtonpost.com/ )

V:
Washington Post article summary editors know nothing about football

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRdGHqh2RsM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

If I ever get on Jeopardy (I won’t) I pray that there will be a sports section. Jeopardy contestants are notoriously terrible at sports.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Was thinking that if the tits do somehow manage to win it all, Henry will almost certainly end up being Super Bowl mvp, which would own. Last RB to win it was Terrell Davis in 1998.

That would really cap off a year of Run Establishment around the league.

Docjowles fucked around with this message at 16:35 on Jan 19, 2020

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Jesus I just looked at how cold it is in kc today

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through
LFG TITS

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Metapod posted:

Jesus I just looked at how cold it is in kc today

ryan tannehill loves the cold

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Bird in a Blender posted:

If I ever get on Jeopardy (I won’t) I pray that there will be a sports section. Jeopardy contestants are notoriously terrible at sports.
During one college edition of Jeopardy there was a category on there that was about black history or something like that and all the white dweebs playing avoided picking from that category until it was the last one left.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Ehud posted:

I'm not really worried about anyone's play just gently caress that's cold

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Bitter cold = more rushing

Advantage: Tits

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Guess I’m rooting for the Titans to embarsss one more AFC favorite while they’re at it

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious
let's go chiiiiiefs

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Ehud posted:

print the down parkas

Doctor Teeth
Sep 12, 2008

the mean lunch lady posted:

let's go chiiiiiefs

hell, same

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
If the Packers lose by less than 2 touchdowns I'll be amazed.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

And they're so goddamn easy! I can't recall thr last time I didn't sweep a sports category.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

cpranger posted:

Reading sucks rear end

Reading owns.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
Henry will rush for 112.5 yards, Tanmyass will throw for 130. Chiefs win by 10.

Rogers will be sacked 4 times and fumble the ball away on one of those. Niners by 17.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
I'm just happy to be here. Go Pack baby!!!

HyperPuma
Jun 24, 2007

b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but trump is president
today will be the apotheosis of packers bullshit clownball

i believe in you aaron

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

Better Than You posted:

Didn't Frank Clark punch his girlfriend? If so then gently caress him

Edit: Dumb post; go anyone but the packers.

bows1 fucked around with this message at 18:07 on Jan 19, 2020

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I am looking forward to the Packers winning.

Not this game probably, but just in general, I mean.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

N: I turned 45 today.

V: GO CHEFS! :toot: Don't break my heart... :ohdear:

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Just wear the fucking mask, Bob

I don't care how many people I probably infected with COVID-19 while refusing to wear a mask, my comfort is far more important than the health and safety of everyone around me!

I've seen some nerds clean up on the baseball categories.

'The Modern NFL' for $500, Alex.

"Titty Kisser"

Who is Mitchell Trubisky?

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Titties in Chicago were very sad this season as this QB was the Brad of QBs.

Pokemaster #421
Jul 14, 2005

For a swift one at the wrist, down on the old main drag.

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

If the Packers lose by less than 2 touchdowns I'll be amazed.

Honestly if green bay manages to only lose by a score I will legitimately consider it a success and not a terrible way to end the season. I'll be shocked if GB is still in the game in the 3rd quarter but hopefully it's not a complete disaster like last time.

If it is an asswhoopin then we get to look forward to a whole offseason of wondering if Rodgers is totally washed and is his contract dragging the team down and is lafleur really the answer and who really took my sandwich out of the fridge?

If the loss is at least close enough to have made a game of it I think itll head off most of those questions and there will be quite a bit of optimism heading into next season. A gigantic crushing loss makes the whole season look like a fluke from start to finish and opens up a whole lotta blaming and whatnot.

It really is a land of contrasts, for real this time guys

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Pokemaster #421 posted:

Honestly if green bay manages to only lose by a score I will legitimately consider it a success and not a terrible way to end the season. I'll be shocked if GB is still in the game in the 3rd quarter but hopefully it's not a complete disaster like last time.

If it is an asswhoopin then we get to look forward to a whole offseason of wondering if Rodgers is totally washed and is his contract dragging the team down and is lafleur really the answer and who really took my sandwich out of the fridge?

If the loss is at least close enough to have made a game of it I think itll head off most of those questions and there will be quite a bit of optimism heading into next season. A gigantic crushing loss makes the whole season look like a fluke from start to finish and opens up a whole lotta blaming and whatnot.

It really is a land of contrasts, for real this time guys

What about the third option where they win the drat game

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/1218951479475699712?s=21

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Pops Mgee posted:

gently caress yea!

Also even if they DO get their rear end whooped, I dunno how you look at this season and go into the off thinking "Well golly are we boned" just because they get their rear end handed to them by the Niners to end it, assuming that's what happens. It was a HELL of a season, and a bad game to end it wouldn't change that. At least for me, I guess.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

bye Phil

Thank you for your service

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

This is the face he makes every time someone says it's easy to tackle him and/or besmirches run establishment

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Pokemaster #421
Jul 14, 2005

For a swift one at the wrist, down on the old main drag.

Big Beef City posted:

gently caress yea!

Also even if they DO get their rear end whooped, I dunno how you look at this season and go into the off thinking "Well golly are we boned" just because they get their rear end handed to them by the Niners to end it, assuming that's what happens. It was a HELL of a season, and a bad game to end it wouldn't change that. At least for me, I guess.

Oh I agree it was a hell of a season regardless of the outcome, I'm just speculating based off of things I've heard people saying even before the game is played. I've been inclined to think next year was the go all in year anyway. Get Rodgers another target and shore up the middle of the field on defense and they become really formidable.

This year has already been a massive pleasant surprise but that wont stop a whole bunch of people and radio guys from hot taking away.

And while our chances probably arent super fantastic this game certainly isnt over before it starts.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

I think I speak for the entirety of TFF when I say "Go State Farm Bowl!"

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Titan up. Bitch

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

The Titans deserve to lose solely because Titan Up is possibly in the Top 5 for worst phrases in sports.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

Pops Mgee posted:

lol

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

LiquidFriend posted:

The Titans deserve to lose solely because Titan Up is possibly in the Top 5 for worst phrases in sports.

All forced sports marketing hashtag branding is bad.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

LiquidFriend posted:

NickRoweFillea posted:

Titan up. Bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
If you hate Titan Up might I suggest a catchphrase for you to chant today and it is Go Niners