Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mazz
Dec 12, 2012

Orion, this is Sperglord Actual.
Come on home.

Demon_Corsair posted:

What's the best source of water for an early game spom?

The slush geyser that is always beside my base is gonna be dormant for a while.

I actually don't know if I could play this game without a close cool slush geyser. I depend on it for so much.

E: be prepared to do lots of mopping trying to get the water over vent trick set up. It's a small enough amount of water that it doesn't always spread to all the spaces.

This is the big strength of using storage with Ice vs water directly. You can set the storage amount by kg and you can quickly translate that to the tile count. 4kg of Ice in a 4 tile gap deposits exactly 1000g per tile. Anything under like 10kg of ice will melt in a second or 2 if the ambient temperature is above freezing.

Also depending on the output of a slush geyser it should run 1 electrolyzer fine. The average output of a cool slush post nerf should still sit at around 1300g/s, and you only need 1000 at full blast. Assuming you are maximizing efficiency from your SPOM room design, 2 cool slush can run 3 electrolyzers well enough off 2600g/s that you’ll have to disable the pumps occasionally to not back the line up.

Giant Picture filled post to follow; I pretty much have that exact setup running in my current base.

Mazz fucked around with this message at 15:38 on Jan 18, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mazz
Dec 12, 2012

Come on home.
Okay, so, cool slush cooling loops and how they can provide a poo poo ton of passive base cooling before powering electrolyzers:

This current base has 2 available cool slush geysers within or near its border. The first produces an average output of 1256g/s. There's a mod that will display the average output in the tooltip like shown below or tools online to do the math, like https://oni-assistant.com/database/index.

(Side note: cool slush pools make great storage for metals and glass since the water has massively more SHC than the freshly added metal; you will cool volcano metal or fresh glass down to near freezing in a handful of cycles while the water itself changes like 1C; I don't even set up metal volcano coolers or anything, I just pick the metal up and bring it here)

This is connected to a pump which is immediately valved to 1250g/s. Early on, while the electrolyzer(s) is running full blast, you'll likely need to provide 900-1000g/s to each electrolyzer, but this will not last assuming you are producing excess O2 to the number of dupes you have. A high efficiency SPOM design at >95% uptime will supply for 8.5 dupes each, meaning 3 electrolyzers will supply 24 dupes while producing excess O2 to fill the rest of your base. Once the base is full, your electrolyzers will power down and consume much less than the needed 1000g/s stated. This is important to note for later on.

The next part is where slush geysers really get their value:

After being valve'd, I run this 1250g/s piping through my material storage to passively cool everything down to the 10C the water is at. This is quietly very useful because minerals/soil/metal ore carries its current temperature to whatever is built from it. Water in the electrolyzer only needs to be colder than the 70C O2 output to not output any hotter, so sending straight 10C water to electrolyzers doesn't make any sense. Therefore you try to cool everything you can down with said water before you sieve and start electrolysis. This particular pump is not running currently because I do not need the additional 1250g/s, which will make more sense in a minute.

The second cool slush is located down my main base shaft and outputs 1300g/s. This is also valve'd to 1250g/s. (FWIW Pretty much every cool slush post-nerf is between 1100-1500g/s, so they can handle a 1-2 SPOMs fine)

Sorry for the messy screenshot, but just follow the white piping filled with the small brown dots; this cooling loop runs up through my farms and industrial zones. This pipe meets the first pipe outlined right above the farm at the bridge visible in both pipe screenshots. This is so the full 2500g/s of both pipes is applied to the hottest part of the power area (when both are running). The line is split via bridge in a couple places so they can cool multiple areas without needing to snake the entire amount of PW through the entire map. Curently the base bridge run is disconnected/disabled because it ended up cooling too much over 1000 cycles. I do the entire cooling run in regular granite, as I mentioned before it's only like 10% less efficient at heat transfer than metal ore radiant liquid pipe.

(On a side note here, heavy shout out to that scissors mod that lets you split pipe connections without needing a dupe. Quietly the best mod in the game.)

The end of the run is my SPOM rooms, where the water is sieved immediately before being put into the electrolyzers. The SPOM's generators can can power the sieve here just fine btw.

Now there's a very important piece above that is easy to overlook and it's this little loop right before the final sieve run:

What this loop does is provide a liquid sensor a means to power on/off the first pump as the electrolyzer demand changes; as I mentioned before the electrolyzers will not need 1000g/s per electrolyzer forever nor is the amount they need static at all, so trying to find the exact amount via valve control REALLY SUCKS.

To solve this, you add this little loop with a sensor so that when the water backs up to this point it enters the loop and triggers the sensor. Via NOT gate, you can have this disable the one of the pumps. I have the wireless automation receiver mod here, but a simple long automation wire run does the same thing. Why this step is important at all is that you do not want the cooling loops to back up through your entire base or the cooling effect will be completely negated; the stagnant water will continue to cool/heat exactly where it sits and gently caress your temperature management right up. By simply adding this loop, I can vary between 2500g/s and 1250g/s and the line self corrects every few minutes without any input from me.

This loop will solve pretty much every minor cooling need you have in the game with a little bit of oversight; and can supplement simple hydrogen loops in a lot of places to make them work better together without needing to jump to petro/turbine/tuner designs (if you don't want to, they're great either way).

Mazz fucked around with this message at 12:47 on Jan 18, 2020

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
Do wild Pacus even eat anything? Also the printer needs to deliver them in traps instead of flopping on the floor where I'm forced to dig out a temporary splash pool in sandbox just to trap them.

Sage Grimm
Feb 18, 2013

Let's go explorin' little dude!
They eat the same diet as they would if they were tamed, they just have a much lower metabolism. It *is* low enough that they can survive their 25 year lifespan without eating and usually long enough to lay an egg for maintaining their local population.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Truga posted:

I'd like to mod the Rime world to be even colder, is there an easy way to do that? I found an "absolute zero" mod on steam that makes any world -170 (just enough to not freeze oxygen so you can't easily make vacuum isolation), but it also does it to the starting biome which makes it impossible to survive.

e: basically, my last game was on volcanea with magma tubes and volcanoes, which i turned into a gigantic box of steam, and now i wanna go in the opposite extreme but rime is only ~-40 degrees :v:
If anyone cares, I got to do this by creating my own "mod" where I just put a temperatures.yaml into Documents\Klei\OxygenNotIncluded\mods\dev\Colder\worldgen
code:
# keys to remove from in-memory structure when this file is loaded
remove:
  - ExtremelyCold
  - VeryCold
  - Cold
  - Cool
# elements to add from in-memory structure when this file is loaded
add:
  ExtremelyCold:
    min: 60.0
    max: 90.0
  VeryCold:
    min: 90.0
    max: 120.0
  Cold:
    min: 120.0
    max: 150.0
  Cool:
    min: 150.0
    max: 180.0
I chose min 90K (I think the only "exremelycold" biome is frozen core) because oxygen just about doesn't liquify at that temperature, as that would make vacuum isolating the base incredibly easy. Then I started a Rime world with frozen core, and now everything outside the start biome is cold as af.

Been playing a bit the last two days. Starting out was fun. I managed to insulate one of my starting water pools after only a few blocks of water froze. I had to thaw another by smelting a few dozen tons of copper. OTOH, dealing with CO2 is as easy as letting it drop out of my base at the bottom and then it freezes there :v:

My next project is gonna be thawing some crude oil to get plastics, getting heat that far down the map's gonna be a fun time

insta
Jan 28, 2009

seaborgium posted:

This is a really dumb question, but how do you fill the loop with polluted water? I can get it in there and moving, but I tried to extend it and the whole thing just jammed up when I tried to fill it up.

Either a reservoir, or bridge in. You have to use something with white/green ports or it does jam.

beyonder
Jun 23, 2007
Beyond hardcore.
Never skip a leg day.

Mazz
Dec 12, 2012

Come on home.

beyonder posted:

Never skip a leg day.

Maybe hit the juice bar afterward, get a tan while wearing a rocket helmet and sunglasses

Mazz fucked around with this message at 00:52 on Jan 19, 2020

Xanderkish
Aug 10, 2011

Hello!
So what's the over/under on preventing critical dirt shortages? Had to deal with that in my last colony and I'm trying to figure out how to stop that now.

Dirk the Average
Feb 7, 2012

"This may have been a mistake."

Xanderkish posted:

So what's the over/under on preventing critical dirt shortages? Had to deal with that in my last colony and I'm trying to figure out how to stop that now.

Ranching, especially ranching pips. Pips can plant wild arbor trees and will excrete dirt when eating those trees, which results in dirt and food at only the cost of ranchers grooming them every so often. Hatches can be fed sedimentary rock to become stone hatches, which can then eat igneous rock, granite, or other minerals that you have in abundance. They excrete coal, which can help with early game power requirements. They take a while to get going, however, so it's worth putting in some mealwood as a stopgap until you get enough income from ranching to take out the plants. It's also worth noting that you can feed some stone hatches metal ore to turn them into smooth hatches, who will excrete 75% of the metal ore they eat as refined metal. It's a bit wasteful, but can be very helpful to get a decent amount of refined metal going before you have the infrastructure set up to run metal refineries.

Mushrooms also work well. They consume slime to make food. Slime has few uses otherwise, so it ends up being pretty useful to convert it directly into food.

Later game, industry (specifically power plants) produces literal tons of CO2, and slicksters will happily eat that up and provide food and a smidgen of oil/petroleum. The oil is nice, but in very low quantity. The real benefit is the eggs and the power-free disposal of excess CO2.

Edit: Quick tip for early-game egg management - build incubators and set them to a higher priority than an egg cracker. Usually 1 unpowered incubator will support 5 critters in ranches. Then you can set the egg cracker to crack infinite eggs, and so long as the priority is lower than the incubator, new eggs will go to the incubator first, and excess eggs will be cracked for food. There are better ways to get more food out of your ranching, but this setup just needs access to some lead or some effort spent on crushing some ore early game.

Dirk the Average fucked around with this message at 17:07 on Jan 19, 2020

Kobal2
Apr 29, 2019

OK, this has gone long enough, I have to ask : is there a mod or a way to make a floor that doesn't have those irregular... bumps thing ? Like on the metal floor in the portrait gallery here ? They irk me to no end, I don't know what they are or are supposed to represent and they just make me twitch.

Mazz
Dec 12, 2012

Come on home.

Xanderkish posted:

On top of pip farms, Arbor tree farms into ethanol produces completely ridiculous amounts of polluted dirt.
You can burn ethanol in petroleum generators to create power, CO2 and polluted water to feed back into the trees.

The equation is something like 3 trees per distiller, 2 distillers per generator to create a closed loop; the loop will be both power and dirt positive, although water will be iffy because you need perfect generator uptime to keep up with the trees; bathroom waste could supplement. The only thing you have to monitor is the heat and CO2 as the distillers and generators both produce a lot.

For some extra detail; Each tree branch produces 300kg of lumber, not each tree. Trees can have 3-6 branches per harvest. Trees need 10kg of dirt per cycle; Distillers produce 200kg each per cycle assuming full uptime.

Kobal2 posted:

OK, this has gone long enough, I have to ask : is there a mod or a way to make a floor that doesn't have those irregular... bumps thing ? Like on the metal floor in the portrait gallery here ? They irk me to no end, I don't know what they are or are supposed to represent and they just make me twitch.

Not sure but I don’t think so.

Mazz fucked around with this message at 17:28 on Jan 19, 2020

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
In more printer pod idiocy, I've got a wild puftlet floating around and when it touches slime traps they just break without capturing it. What am I doing wrong?

Edit: Oh I see it's not a trap it's just bad design.

Shumagorath fucked around with this message at 18:00 on Jan 19, 2020

Mazz
Dec 12, 2012

Come on home.

Shumagorath posted:

In more printer pod idiocy, I've got a wild puftlet floating around and when it touches slime traps they just break without capturing it. What am I doing wrong?

Edit: Oh I see it's not a trap it's just bad design.

There is a mod for wrangling flying critters. Just get that. They actually somehow made the airborne wrangling even worse with that hand, at least the old trap held them in place.

Mister No
Jul 15, 2006
Yes.

Kobal2 posted:

there's this

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1937854017&searchtext=

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
Is there a bug that would suddenly give me ~300,000 mealwood seeds vs the ~300 I had the previous cycle?

Mazz posted:

There is a mod for wrangling flying critters. Just get that. They actually somehow made the airborne wrangling even worse with that hand, at least the old trap held them in place.
I brute-forced it with sandbox but yeah definitely getting that, thanks!

Mazz
Dec 12, 2012

Come on home.

Aethernet
Jan 28, 2009

This is the Captain...

Our glorious political masters have, in their wisdom, decided to form an alliance with a rag-tag bunch of freedom fighters right when the Federation has us at a tactical disadvantage. Unsurprisingly, this has resulted in the Feds firing on our vessels...

Damn you Huxley!

Grimey Drawer

insert obi wan meme

Xanderkish
Aug 10, 2011

Hello!
I just realized the trees in the game are called Arbor trees.

Arbor is Latin for tree.

They called them "tree trees".

Kobal2
Apr 29, 2019

Aaaah. You, sir or madam or otherwise, are doing the Lord's work.

Mechanical Ape
Aug 7, 2007

But yes, occasionally I am known to smash.
I have to ask: what are people using all their dirt for that they're in danger of running out? Right now the only use I have is mealwood plants, and I only need enough of those to sustain my dreckos and juicer machine.

Is there some late-game need for dirt that I haven't reached yet? Like for rocketry or something? Should I start hoarding now?

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

You grow Mealwood in Drecko ranches to increase the chance that they lay Glossy Drecko eggs.

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

Drecko ranching + Sleet wheat farms for me.

You could feed your people garbage food forever and the morale would still be fine but I like to try and serve good stuff anyway.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Mechanical Ape posted:

I have to ask: what are people using all their dirt for that they're in danger of running out? Right now the only use I have is mealwood plants, and I only need enough of those to sustain my dreckos and juicer machine.

Is there some late-game need for dirt that I haven't reached yet? Like for rocketry or something? Should I start hoarding now?
What will happen when you have no more dirt for your mealwood? Admittedly it only really became a foreseeable issue for me when I started farming sleet wheat, but trying to solve even the hypothetical point-at-infinity sustainability problems this game hands you is part of the fun for me.

Mechanical Ape
Aug 7, 2007

But yes, occasionally I am known to smash.
That's all OK with me, just as long as the issue is "be sure to replenish so you don't eventually run out" and not "in the late game you will need 400 tons of dirt to make rocket fuel or whatever", because the latter would be a nasty surprise when I eventually got around to late-game stuff.

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

A fishperson in an intimidating hat!

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

What will happen when you have no more dirt for your mealwood? Admittedly it only really became a foreseeable issue for me when I started farming sleet wheat, but trying to solve even the hypothetical point-at-infinity sustainability problems this game hands you is part of the fun for me.

Well, if the mealwood fails and there’s no replacement food source, the tamed Dreckos eventually starve, cutting off the supply of Fibers and also of Glossy Dreckos, which produce Plastic without the need to refine crude oil. By the time that happened you would have large stockpiles of both materials.

With a replacement food supply, the odds of being able to sustain the Glossy population due to mutation chances goes down, so Plastic supply is choked off over a much longer time horizon.

There are some ways to create dirt, apparently in the Tree Trees -> lumber -> ethanol chain which I haven’t personally dug into; you would probably have to be producing an incredible amount of ethanol to sustain a Sleet Wheat farm, but the 7-8 plots of mealwood a single Drecko ranch needs? As long as you don’t fill up your ethanol storage you can probably sustain that.

I’ve never been to space but I understand that other nonrenewable resources can be brought back from places, so I’ve always vaguely assumed I could go soil raiding if I needed to, as well.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

Ethanol production is pretty effective at making dirt. Pip farming will get you a little bit also, but ethanol distilleries have great returns compared to any other process. It is somewhat dupe labor intensive, because the compost piles need to be turned by dupes, but my sleet wheat farm is nice and sustainable for 20 dupes as long as I have fertilizer. I've been guiltily spacing the ethanol instead of building a petroleum generator infrastructure but it should be power positive as well if you set that up right.

Regular dreckos can live off of balm lilies, which require no maintenance as long as the chlorine environment is preserved, so you're fine for reed fiber. (Setting up the room with chlorine on the bottom for your balm lilies and hydrogen on top for the dreckos is a pain, but it can be done.) With enough water sources you can have sustainable plastic from petroleum, though I'm not exactly excited about the prospect of losing my own glossy dreckos. I wish you could make plastic with ethanol to close the loop, but alas, it seems to only be used in petroleum generators.

Aethernet
Jan 28, 2009

This is the Captain...

Our glorious political masters have, in their wisdom, decided to form an alliance with a rag-tag bunch of freedom fighters right when the Federation has us at a tactical disadvantage. Unsurprisingly, this has resulted in the Feds firing on our vessels...

Damn you Huxley!

Grimey Drawer
You should absolutely burn the ethanol, as it'll make CO2 you can skim and sieve for even more pdirt.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
When it comes to getting food remember that hatches eat sand. How much sand do you have and what the gently caress else are you going to do with it?

Dirk the Average
Feb 7, 2012

"This may have been a mistake."

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Ethanol production is pretty effective at making dirt. Pip farming will get you a little bit also, but ethanol distilleries have great returns compared to any other process. It is somewhat dupe labor intensive, because the compost piles need to be turned by dupes, but my sleet wheat farm is nice and sustainable for 20 dupes as long as I have fertilizer. I've been guiltily spacing the ethanol instead of building a petroleum generator infrastructure but it should be power positive as well if you set that up right.

Regular dreckos can live off of balm lilies, which require no maintenance as long as the chlorine environment is preserved, so you're fine for reed fiber. (Setting up the room with chlorine on the bottom for your balm lilies and hydrogen on top for the dreckos is a pain, but it can be done.) With enough water sources you can have sustainable plastic from petroleum, though I'm not exactly excited about the prospect of losing my own glossy dreckos. I wish you could make plastic with ethanol to close the loop, but alas, it seems to only be used in petroleum generators.

Two wild-planted arbor trees can support ~6 pips. Each pip will produce 20kg of dirt/cycle for basically for free (you need to groom them) in addition to eggs/meat. Pips rarely create more acorns when eating the trees, so you can pretty effectively expand the pip ranching operation once you hit a certain sustainable point. On maps with a forest biome, I usually end up with ~6-8 ranches of 6 pips each (12-16 acorns), and that more than keeps me in the black when it comes to dirt, and pretty much takes care of all of my food needs forever. I even start running sage hatches after a certain point, which eat 140kg of dirt and excrete 100% of that mass as coal, which makes it super easy to run coal generators for additional power. You do need to sharply limit the number of sage hatches though - each sage hatch consumes as much dirt as 7 pips produce.

Really, wild planting is amazingly strong if you get a mod to build natural tiles, or are very careful about which tiles you excavate when cutting apart the map. There's also a mod that makes pip planting much less of a pain in the rear end, as it makes it so that you can plant in every other tile, as opposed to the base game where you need to plant in a very specific direction and order, but you end up using 50% of the space anyway.

Edit:

ToxicSlurpee posted:

When it comes to getting food remember that hatches eat sand. How much sand do you have and what the gently caress else are you going to do with it?

Even better, you can feed them sedimentary rock so that they become stone hatches, and then you can feed them igneous rock, which you not only get in absolutely enormous quantities, but can even be harvested sustainably from volcanoes in late-game setups.

insta
Jan 28, 2009

ToxicSlurpee posted:

I always end up out of sand because I build my bases out of glass everything.

Xanderkish
Aug 10, 2011

Hello!
Opening an active volcano to warm my base in Rime: Good idea, or goodest idea?

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

Dirk the Average posted:

Two wild-planted arbor trees can support ~6 pips. Each pip will produce 20kg of dirt/cycle for basically for free (you need to groom them) in addition to eggs/meat. Pips rarely create more acorns when eating the trees, so you can pretty effectively expand the pip ranching operation once you hit a certain sustainable point. On maps with a forest biome, I usually end up with ~6-8 ranches of 6 pips each (12-16 acorns), and that more than keeps me in the black when it comes to dirt, and pretty much takes care of all of my food needs forever. I even start running sage hatches after a certain point, which eat 140kg of dirt and excrete 100% of that mass as coal, which makes it super easy to run coal generators for additional power. You do need to sharply limit the number of sage hatches though - each sage hatch consumes as much dirt as 7 pips produce.

Really, wild planting is amazingly strong if you get a mod to build natural tiles, or are very careful about which tiles you excavate when cutting apart the map. There's also a mod that makes pip planting much less of a pain in the rear end, as it makes it so that you can plant in every other tile, as opposed to the base game where you need to plant in a very specific direction and order, but you end up using 50% of the space anyway.

Edit:

Even better, you can feed them sedimentary rock so that they become stone hatches, and then you can feed them igneous rock, which you not only get in absolutely enormous quantities, but can even be harvested sustainably from volcanoes in late-game setups.

Yeah wild planting is really strong but also seems to be balanced by being a pain in the rear end - I decided to ignore it rather than deal with the pain or mod out the balance-affecting behavior. Trees + pips alone are okay for dirt, but consume a lot of pwater for the amount of dirt received. Turning the lumber into ethanol produces way more dirt per unit of pwater.

Burning the ethanol and using the co2 to make more pwater would be nice but I haven't done it yet - the distillers themselves produce a bunch of co2 already that I don't use. (Also they have no maximum pressure it seems - I'm currently at ~650kg of co2 per tile in my distiller room.) Scaling to more dupes would almost certainly require actually reclaiming co2, as my single cool slush geyser is spread pretty thin, but for now I'm okay.

insta
Jan 28, 2009

Xanderkish posted:

Opening an active volcano to warm my base in Rime: Good idea, or goodest idea?

do it, pussy

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
Sandbox --> spawn more dirt, because I can't use the carcasses of my expired dreckos to rejuvenate soil yet hydrogen generators have no exhaust.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

I'm finally far enough along in the game that I want to start dealing with petroleum. What are the things I should be worrying about getting out of control? And do I need exosuits, or are cooling vests enough?

Xanderkish
Aug 10, 2011

Hello!

Arsenic Lupin posted:

I'm finally far enough along in the game that I want to start dealing with petroleum. What are the things I should be worrying about getting out of control? And do I need exosuits, or are cooling vests enough?

They output carbon dioxide like a motherfucker, so be sure to station them near all of your barracks without oxygen or carbon skimmers because you know they yearn for death.

Mazz
Dec 12, 2012

Come on home.
So I realized the split waterfall design was a very inefficient use of bugs compared to possible double waterfall-off-one-tile implementation shown later in the Klei threads, so I wasted about 40 cycles redesigning the whole thing. Moving the bugs was surprisingly easy between the Wrangling mod and just making sure to keep the eggs safely stored away.

Getting close to 100w sustained in the middle panels, just in time for my new friend(s) in the incubator there! So long lovely abyss bugs!

Mazz fucked around with this message at 01:39 on Jan 21, 2020

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Welp. Turns out that water from a salt geyser is very hot and if you desalinate it the desalinator keeps breaking and if you put it through thermotuner the thermotuner keeps breaking and that is why I lost three dupes to scalding with the inevitable heat exhaustion to follow for everybody else. (Verdant start. No ice. No wheeze warts.) Lessons were learned. (although not by the dupes)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sage Grimm
Feb 18, 2013

Let's go explorin' little dude!
Use gold amalgam and then steel if you're going to be operating equipment at 75C+ temperatures. They won't overheat until 125/275 which is perfect for regulating temperatures in early and then mid/late game.