Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Doc Walrus posted:

They've pulled boners on me before but this one takes the cake

Pumpkin Nut, as in the baking-themed serial killer who put it here is going to Pumpkin Nut when he strangles me

no

In other news every five or so minutes it sounds like someone in the next room took exactly one step with a flip flop on

my personal weird noises experiences suggest that it might be something that is periodically affected by air from a ventilation duct

note that I'm old and so I've been freaked out by poo poo so many times it's crazy

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

emfive posted:

I'm holed up in my posting cave and I literally and involuntarily yelled "jesus" out lout when I got to the photo with the gallon jugs of piss or whatever

that man must go

i'm the caffeine free coke

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/JessforDelaware/status/1219457070606487558
I talked to a guy whose heart drugs cost $1,500 a month.

Functional nation.

Doc Walrus
Jan 2, 2014

Cryin' Chris is a WASTE.
Nap Ghost

emfive posted:

my personal weird noises experiences suggest that it might be something that is periodically affected by air from a ventilation duct

something haunted in a ventilation duct, wearing one flip flip

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

quote:

CBS News asked Sanders if he approved of his supporters aggressively attacking his opponents online.

"No, I really don't," he said. "If anyone knows me, what I believe is we need a serious debate in this country on issues. We don't need to demonize people who may disagree with us."

"I appeal to my supporters: Please, engage in civil discourse," he added. "And by the way, we're not the only campaign that does it. Other people act that way as well. I would appeal to everybody: Have a debate on the issues. We can disagree with each other without being disagreeable, without being hateful. That is not what American politics should be about."

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

gently caress you bernie

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

bernie's alt account
https://twitter.com/_KyleCoburn35/status/1218920852256849922

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

:yooge: i'll still vote for that garbage anyway though :berninator: :bernin:

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
We can disagree with each other without being disagreeable, without being hateful. [but] That is not what American politics should be about."

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

tpmur!

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

Doc Walrus posted:

In other news every five or so minutes it sounds like someone in the next room took exactly one step with a flip flop on

Are you in Japan op? Like when they trot out some creepy ghost kid with bloody eyes for a jump scare? Go along with it. But you have to eat the cake first probably.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Bethamphetamine posted:

My zodiac's heavenly branch is Metal Rooster. My ex was Water Dog - it all makes sense now.

Famous Sexy People born in the Year of the Rooster:

Beyoncé
Britney Spears
Kate Middleton
Aung San Suu Kyi
Jennifer Lopez
Catherine Zeta-Jones
Gwen Stefani
Jay-Z
Chris Evans
Niall Horan
Hayden Christensen
Meghan Markle
Jessica Alba
Liam Payne
Joseph Gordon-Levitt
Natalie Portman
Roger Federer
Eddie Redmayne
Serena Williams
Harry Styles
Ellen DeGeneres
Me

several people on this list are NOT sexy

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Nichael posted:

gently caress you bernie

bernie should have dropkicked that fake news reporter in the pissorbs and then called in some supersoldiers to torch the building lmao

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

what is this weak poo poo bernie lol :sad:

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

Nichael posted:

gently caress you bernie

Doc Walrus
Jan 2, 2014

Cryin' Chris is a WASTE.
Nap Ghost

the popes toes posted:

Are you in Japan op? Like when they trot out some creepy ghost kid with bloody eyes for a jump scare? Go along with it. But you have to eat the cake first probably.

I agree that eating the cake would be the most "white person in a horror movie" thing to do but I am not going to do it

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib
upon bernie's command i fall as still as a lotus bloom falling on a pond

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Doc Walrus posted:

I agree that eating the cake would be the most "white person in a horror movie" thing to do but I am not going to do it

tell the cake that donal trunm is prez

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib
come friends let us discuss the issues

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Doc Walrus posted:

I had to rush into the office at 8:30 PM because the trump supporter on the team said he was going to do some important process, then didn't. So I'm the only person in this huge office that makes weird noises, and it is creepy as hell here

but the CREEPIEST thing here is that there's a cake next to my desk, totally pristine untouched cake, that was absolutely not here when I left on Friday afternoon

e: the office makes weird noises, not me

happy birthday!

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://i.imgur.com/EM0rf5B.mp4

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

UFOTacoMan posted:

Torture violates the Geneva Convention

Doc Walrus
Jan 2, 2014

Cryin' Chris is a WASTE.
Nap Ghost

UFOTacoMan posted:

It didn't react. I guess it already suspected as much

snoo posted:

happy birthday!

Today isn't my birthday, unless I've been lied to my whole life... oh poo poo. oh poo poo

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Nichael posted:

ain't no party like a chris coo s party (at the del dems hq)

lmao at 2 bottles of regular coke and 3 bottles of caffeine free but not diet coke

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Spergin Morlock posted:

lmao at 2 bottles of regular coke and 3 bottles of caffeine free but not diet coke

why would you quote the rotten guac image instead of the bad coke image for this post

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

soda is disgusting, stop drinking sugar water you apes

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

Doc Walrus posted:

I had to rush into the office at 8:30 PM because the trump supporter on the team said he was going to do some important process, then didn't. So I'm the only person in this huge office that makes weird noises, and it is creepy as hell here

but the CREEPIEST thing here is that there's a cake next to my desk, totally pristine untouched cake, that was absolutely not here when I left on Friday afternoon

e: the office makes weird noises, not me

Doc Walrus posted:

They've pulled boners on me before but this one takes the cake

Pumpkin Nut, as in the baking-themed serial killer who put it here is going to Pumpkin Nut when he strangles me

no

It's me, I'm hiding behind the copy machine.

*quietly* ytrub

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

faint whispers of trub! tonk! trermo! pmurt! tamp! around you in the empty office

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

https://mobile.twitter.com/rickyrawls/status/1219430260221104128

Lets hear em

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Got it Bernie.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

thinking about bat boxes for some reason

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

scuttling in the ceiling that get louder and louder, coming up right behind you, and then

tup

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

You hear "TRnkp!" from the northwest.

You are awakened from your sleep.

Your leg hurts. What's the point in fighting? You crave nicotine.

Dark days ahead...

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

How come nobody went to town on that guac

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

tv sux

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!

SKULL.GIF posted:

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

SKULL.GIF posted:

jarrito mandarin is pretty good when you want tasty sugar water

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

fuckin brown-rear end guac jesus christ buy a lime squeeze it out and put a piece of plastic right on the surface