Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ugato
Apr 9, 2009

We're not?

:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
God drat I had forgotten all about Gorilla Mindset

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
hillary clinton running for president and losing to donald trump

Halser
Aug 24, 2016
Donald Trump being the president of the United States of America

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

MikeCrotch posted:

God drat I had forgotten all about Gorilla Mindset

the gorilla channel and people believing, without reservation, that trump would watch a channel of gorillas fighting and commenting about how he liked it when one gorilla hit the other one

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

Eat This Glob posted:

the gorilla channel and people believing, without reservation, that trump would watch a channel of gorillas fighting and commenting about how he liked it when one gorilla hit the other one

I'd watch it

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Tulip posted:

I'd watch it

enough people asked for it that PlutoTV created their own gorilla channel to fill the demand

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Gorilla channel on Pluto owned

Pluto also had a really good Halloween music video channel in October

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
bari weiss going on joe rogan and comparing the anti-circumcision movement to the anti-vaccination movement

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

Bari Weiss dated Kate McKinnon

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Bari Weiss supporting Quillette.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Eat This Glob posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/352795564930383873

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/352796146927796226?lang=en

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
When Herman Cain said he didn't know the president of Ubeki-beki-beki-stan-stan

Alternately, when Herman Cain

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Tulip posted:

WHAT

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

ALFbrot posted:

When Herman Cain said he didn't know the president of Ubeki-beki-beki-stan-stan

Alternately, when Herman Cain

which reminds me of other great moments in the "we have a black friend" era of the gop, which led to allen west being the first gop congressperson in like 20 years to be on the congressional black caucus / allen west being a loving war criminal

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Tulip posted:

I knew I hated kate for a reason

Mezzanon
Sep 16, 2003

Pillbug
Posting this here because I don’t think there’s a schadenfreude thread anymore.

Hahaha holy poo poo https://globalnews.ca/news/6444654/alberta-justice-tissues-water-courtrooms/

“ Alberta Justice will not be supplying people in courtrooms with water or tissues effective immediately, sources confirmed to Global News on Tuesday.

The move to reduce spending in the department will result in victims, police, prosecutors and defence lawyers being required to supply their own tissues and water.”

Edit: there is a schad thread and I found it

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
lmao

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
lol I can’t believe I voted for her

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
As Daou has been redeemed, so might anyone

Prince Myshkin
Jun 17, 2018
It's really stupid to "redeem" obvious opportunist scumbags just because they're now on board with the presidential candidate you like. If the NYT had endorsed Bernie would we suddenly be deciding it's a good newspaper?

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Prince Myshkin posted:

It's really stupid to "redeem" obvious opportunist scumbags just because they're now on board with the presidential candidate you like. If the NYT had endorsed Bernie would we suddenly be deciding it's a good newspaper?

if the NYT started consistently pushing pro-bernie news then I'd say it was a decided improvement, though obviously ascribing morality to a corporation is a stupid idea anyway

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Echo Chamber posted:

hillary clinton running for president and losing to donald trump

People refusing to accept Trump won, and calling Hillary Madam President.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

hallebarrysoetoro posted:

which reminds me of other great moments in the "we have a black friend" era of the gop, which led to allen west being the first gop congressperson in like 20 years to be on the congressional black caucus / allen west being a loving war criminal

Sheriff Clarke, who was full hardcore goosestepping fash, getting thrown out of the party for his wife being a muslim

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

hallebarrysoetoro posted:

which reminds me of other great moments in the "we have a black friend" era of the gop

Michael Steele being trotted out after the 2008 election like some black Lemony Snicket to Obama’s Harry potter- “so you guys want a black guy huh? well check THIS out”

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
Not really funny, but I remember Obama's 30 minute ad on TV, which usually isn't brought up when people talk about big moments of the 2008 campaign.

Was gonna write a longer effortpost about viewing it in TYOOL 2020 for some other thread, but lazy so nah.

Obama dropped a fuckload of cash to get uninterrupted airtime on TV. Trump got way more for free.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Forums poster Burn Zone appearing in a Bernie ad last week while wearing his Piss Tape is Real hat.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Spergin Morlock posted:

Forums poster Burn Zone appearing in a Bernie ad last week while wearing his Piss Tape is Real hat.

you gotta post it

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Peanut President posted:

you gotta post it

https://twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/1215777337696047104

it's at the two minute mark.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

rofl

also random note, do all male goons look like Christman and all female goons look like Frost

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Feldegast42 posted:

rofl

also random note, do all male goons look like Christman and all female goons look like Frost

yeah p much from what i've seen, except for nichael's angelic baby face

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Lol

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
Did we ever manage to consolidate those federal data centers?

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Flavius Aetass posted:

yeah p much from what i've seen, except for nichael's angelic baby face

You mean the third tsarnayev brother?

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
lol just got reminded of this

https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/1169286019709095936

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Mayor Dave posted:

You mean the third tsarnayev brother?

oh come on, not that fuckable