Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

i say swears online posted:

I watched old Katt Williams standup on Nick's recommendation and lol he owns

The Michael Jackson bit holds up incredibly well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
It's so strange to me that Nick is into Billy Joel. I had all his albums (tapes and CDs, actually) back in college, but that was not the mark of a cool guy.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9juiaa5sECE

the thumbnail with all the edits is p funny

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

KoRMaK posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9juiaa5sECE

the thumbnail with all the edits is p funny

I did not put that together until I saw this post. Was totally confused about why they were laughing. :tipshat:

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

prefect posted:

It's so strange to me that Nick is into Billy Joel. I had all his albums (tapes and CDs, actually) back in college, but that was not the mark of a cool guy.

Nick has never been a cool guy. He’s a weird nerd who started doing stand up at like 14. He’s always existed in his own world.

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

nick actually has kinda bad taste, and getting your music and film opinions from the chapo extended twitter universe is how you end up with people thinking adam sandler deserves an oscar for best actor

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

chamois posted:

nick actually has kinda bad taste, and getting your music and film opinions from the chapo extended twitter universe is how you end up with people thinking adam sandler deserves an oscar for best actor

Uncut Gems loving owned, nerd.

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

Mordja posted:

Uncut Gems loving owned, nerd.

Interestig.. now tell me your opinions about joker, irishman, little women and marriage story

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

chamois posted:

Interestig.. now tell me your opinions about joker, irishman, little women and marriage story

Joker sucked but Joaquin did a great job. But Sandler owned that loving role, and the Safdie’s were robbed.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

chamois posted:

All worse than The Lighthouse.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Just LMAO forever if you loving watched marriage story like what a loving own-goal

tylertfb
Mar 3, 2004

Time.Space.Transmat.

Mordja posted:

All worse than The Lighthouse.

Has nick mentioned the Lighthouse yet? That movie seems like it was custom made for him.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!
You telling me this man goes to sleep and he’s dreaming bout lighthouses??

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

tylertfb posted:

Has nick mentioned the Lighthouse yet? That movie seems like it was custom made for him.

Lord knows, he looks like he's auditioning for it.

ho fan
Oct 6, 2014

Boywhiz88 posted:

it’s a metaphor For big juicy cock

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
juicy? like you're gonna bite into it?

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
I am going to kill hillary clinton

in fortnite

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ncdru5ygdbg

Social Media
Jan 21, 2010

*guitar riff*

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

Boywhiz88 posted:

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

XIII
Feb 11, 2009

image from TF who sent this to me and would be a big ol' pissbaby if i didn't credit it to him also he said the full word

XIII fucked around with this message at 00:33 on Jan 22, 2020

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

XIII posted:

image from TF who sent this to me and would be a big ol' pissbaby if i didn't credit it to him also he said the full word

the full what word....

XIII
Feb 11, 2009

*BOOOOOOOOOOOP*

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
If you say the r-word like you have rhotacism, is it considered a less severe form of the slur?

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

General Dog posted:

If you say the r-word like you have rhotacism, is it considered a less severe form of the slur?

hi sneaky

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
One weoahd trick

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
just so i have this straight, in the past month

1.) forum that doesnt read fyad gets fyad deleted because its full of ironic nazis
2.) a bunch of fyad people get banned
3.) oh whoops the mods are doing the worlds stupidest spy scheme by actually pretending to be nazis ironically
4.) most of the fyad nazis are unbanned because, frankly, did anyone think they were actually nazis
5.) the poster that wanted fyad banned the most self bans anyway
6.) fyad is still closed and saying 'retard' ironically is a instant probate even though mods were nazis 'ironically' for self defense, or something
7.) :gb2gbs:

alternatively, who cares this poo poo is boring im trying to get my little peckerino sucked, and I will be attending the stav show on feb 14th I will let yall know how it goes.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Scionix posted:

just so i have this straight, in the past month

1.) forum that doesnt read fyad gets fyad deleted because its full of ironic nazis
2.) a bunch of fyad people get banned
3.) oh whoops the mods are doing the worlds stupidest spy scheme by actually pretending to be nazis ironically
4.) most of the fyad nazis are unbanned because, frankly, did anyone think they were actually nazis
5.) the poster that wanted fyad banned the most self bans anyway
6.) fyad is still closed and saying 'retard' ironically is a instant probate even though mods were nazis 'ironically' for self defense, or something
7.) :gb2gbs:

alternatively, who cares this poo poo is boring im trying to get my little peckerino sucked, and I will be attending the stav show on feb 14th I will let yall know how it goes.

hell yeah let’s break down the forums drama in the cum town thread

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Scionix posted:

it depends on the subforum. p sure it's still allowed in gbs and tcc, for example

oh and also the mod here had to add it to these subforum rules and then shamefully enforce it ex post facto

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

Puppy Galaxy posted:

hell yeah let’s break down the forums drama in the cum town thread

im pretty sure we all like drama and keeping up with our friends nick stav and adam's personal escapades

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Scionix posted:

im pretty sure we all like drama and keeping up with our friends nick stav and adam's personal escapades

I’m just saying there are other threads to discuss forums drama. But only one thread for cum and I want it to stay open because otherwise all we have is the subreddit

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
huh, the subreddit's closed to new members

when did that happen

Social Media
Jan 21, 2010

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

huh, the subreddit's closed to new members

when did that happen

you're not missing much

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
welcome to r/cumtown please select one of four posts to create:

A .) Picture of a celebrity with the f word under it
B.) Picture of fat object/animal/person followed by text about how much you hate Stav
C.) A MILF
D.) Chapo Check

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016
E) Almost saying the N word
F) Being an actual Nazi who wandered in and doesnt know what the podcast is

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.
Dunno if it's been noticed by others but a few days ago a subforum called "FYAD gravesite" or something got opened right under the Comedy Goldmine. it was only there for a few moments.

There was only one thread in it that dated back to when FYAD was still open. The mods were discussing offsite doxxing and how to close FYAD. Jeffrey and a bunch of mods were discussing the issue. Junpei and another mod started a tangent where they were going to give lengthy probes to stomp on dissent preemptively (paraphrasing). No other mod gave any feedback or agreed in any shape or form but they just went ahead and gave this very thread month long probes to fight nazis and doxxing or something.

:shepface:

edit : how is the reddit now anyways? I don't have an account and got locked out once they put the sub private.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
lmao

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

That’s awesome lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005
the only positive thing i remember about the subreddit is when they posted the video of the english teacher in asia saying "adam friedland is very gay"