Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

I agree that closing of fyad and the over the top accusations were extremely unjust, but in the end it's just a forum and there are a trillion worse injustices in the world. Getting angry at extremely online people has never made me feel better.

In any case I can probably spend years entertaining myself reading old fyad threads that's worth the :10bux: alone. Take care, lowtax.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
The D&D subforums were created to confine explicit politics talk to it's own space, were they not? I don't see how closing them would lead to the result that the people suggesting that idea would likely like to see.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Merge all forums into one

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

serious norman posted:

but what would you call it???

weirdly chilly pussy
Oct 6, 2007

Snow Cone Capone posted:

something awful i guess

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

serious norman posted:

Like a hosed up transformer

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Shut up Meg posted:

This is more of a QCS topic than this thread, but I agree with you.
Hopefully, it's just temporary as the FYAD refugees either learn to behave or go elsewhere.

And to stray back on topic: are we assuming that the kidnapped kid is safe because they are in a shelter?
Lowtax is a big boy who can handle this, but I worry about the little one.

The FYAD refugees or FYAGUEES as i call them should just go chill with werdios at Kiwifarms, hopefully they can be that places posin.

Honestly this place feels better with out the FYAGUEES concern trolling every sub.

Seizon
Oct 10, 2011

Ups_rail posted:

The FYAD refugees or FYAGUEES as i call them should just go chill with werdios at Kiwifarms, hopefully they can be that places posin.

Honestly this place feels better with out the FYAGUEES concern trolling every sub.

haha thats a crazy name how'd you come up with that

Heather Papps
Nov 1, 2007

hello friend

Some fyad posters were nice, some were mean. I can't wait to try and explain this poo poo to my robotic companion when I'm the age a functional human would be a grandfather.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Ups_rail posted:

u feelin okay dude?

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

Snow Cone Capone posted:

The Post Zone

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Fartbox posted:

Why do so many weird posters you never see otherwise show up for threads like this

Imagine if lowtax went to divorce court and his only character witnesses were SA posters lol

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

serious norman posted:

The Post Zone

weirdly chilly pussy posted:

something awful i guess

both are good

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

Ups_rail posted:

is this what all the cool kids call “having a normal one”

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

serious norman posted:

The Post Zone

what about "Current Events"

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Dick Bastardly posted:

both are good

I would drop the "i guess"

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
The Post Zone: something awful i guess

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
i like how bad the i guess part is because it reminds me of my posting

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I missed a chance to post pigs ITT last night and trying to make up for it now

https://i.imgur.com/Kx3m5YL.mp4

Live Free
Jan 5, 2019

by VideoGames
I don't usually like nontraditional pets that much but pigs are fairly based

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Good hogs itt

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

is this some kind of chipmunk pig?

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL
I didn't even know you were getting divorced. Why does everyone need to know?

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

https://i.imgur.com/Kx3m5YL.mp4

Heather Papps
Nov 1, 2007

hello friend

MageMage posted:

I didn't even know you were getting divorced. Why does everyone need to know?

THE INTERNET

Biohazard
Apr 17, 2002

Divorce sucks taxman. Sorry to hear you're going through it.

louis friend
Oct 7, 2005

Ups_rail posted:

posting my pain with his fingers, killing my sub with his words

Icept
Jul 11, 2001
drat, what a tragic situation for the kid.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
The best way of dealing with/moving on after a break up is posting about that poo poo on the internet 24/7, full blast, all channels :)

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

rear end cobra posted:

The best way of dealing with/moving on after a break up is posting about that poo poo on the internet 24/7, full blast, all channels :)

Used to be writing an album about it. I think we can all agree this new way is better.

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

Only registered members can see post attachments!

JK!
May 10, 2007

EZ-PZ!
Good luck in things, Lowtax!

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

Highly illegal

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Best of luck lowtax

Aardark
Aug 5, 2004

by Lowtax
So has anyone floated the idea that Lowtax might not be the one deserving of sympathy in this situation? I mean he literally called his side of the story "the correct side", as if he's unable to comprehend that other people (his wife) could have different valid perspectives. Doesn't that seem like the way an abuser might present things?

I'm not trying to troll, just wondering why everyone seems to be so sure that his wife is lying.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

No you're definitely the first one to bring that up. Good critical thinking there, champ. And I'm sure you're not trying to troll.

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

Aardark posted:

So has anyone floated the idea that Lowtax might not be the one deserving of sympathy in this situation? I mean he literally called his side of the story "the correct side", as if he's unable to comprehend that other people (his wife) could have different valid perspectives. Doesn't that seem like the way an abuser might present things?

I'm not trying to troll, just wondering why everyone seems to be so sure that his wife is lying.

because all the "im a feminist i support #metoo" rhetoric it's all empty bullshit that's easy to say when you're completely divorced (lol haha) from the situation but as soon as it's someone you know it becomes "haha well yeah of course but in THIS CASE it's a rare exception it's not like that", except in this case it's not even someone anyone here knows personally so lol

Syenite
Jun 21, 2011
Grimey Drawer
Takes guts to insinuate the man with all the ban buttons is lying in the thread he's definitely reading.

Heather Papps
Nov 1, 2007

hello friend

Maybe they both suck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Man gets 3 chances at divorce imo and this is #2