Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
joe rogan social democracy is probably the future

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

he's got an audience that's very receptive to the "rich assholes* are screwing you" narrative.

*but not him or Elon

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

a chicken in every pot
an ape rampage video on every screen

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

SatansOnion posted:

a chicken in every pot
an ape rampage video on every screen

and a ufo in every sky

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Azathoth posted:

and a ufo in every sky

a nazi in every interview

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Azathoth posted:

he's got an audience that's very receptive to the "rich assholes* are screwing you" narrative.

*but not him or Elon

rich assholes that make neat toys you can't afford aren't screwing you, it's all the bankers and cops or whatever

Spuckuk
Aug 11, 2009

Being a bastard works

ScrubLeague posted:

rich assholes that make neat toys you can't afford aren't screwing you, it's all the bankers and cops or whatever

Bless your heart.

Its both.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

whoops wrong thread :d2a:

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Spuckuk posted:

Bless your heart.

Its both.

i know this

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

TenementFunster posted:

the only things that come to mind are the stabbing by a nazi Goodwill employee in Denver that was covered up because, i presume, said nazi was a police informant. dude got nearly gutted for taking down identity evropa propaganda.

also that shooting on top of a parking garage a few weeks back when some guy came down from the burbs and fired a few rounds off near downtown. he was a registered republican (because duh) but not sure about direct nazi poo poo

I keep thinking about that because it was so insane how nothing happened to the guy

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
also those Base guys are dumber than the klanies from Black Klansmen lol

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

animist posted:

also lol at "we just need to drop somebody wearing Gucci and then we're set for funds," extremely 2020 insurgent mindset there

Reading that in context of the paragraph it looks like 'gucci' was a metaphor for generic valuable stuff and/or iconography that gunwankers publicly display to indicate they have a cache of guns/armor/tacticlolgear/ammo/food/etc to steal.

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
ive got sinking a feeling this militia poo poo is going to get significantly worse if bernie is the nominee

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

silentsnack posted:

Reading that in context of the paragraph it looks like 'gucci' was a metaphor for generic valuable stuff and/or iconography that gunwankers publicly display to indicate they have a cache of guns/armor/tacticlolgear/ammo/food/etc to steal.

yeah, they nicknamed overly-tricked out ar15s as 'gucci'

animist
Aug 28, 2018

silentsnack posted:

i was just picturing some white dude loaded down in tacticool poo poo walking into a shop and trying nervously to pawn, like,

and getting mad when they'll only give him 100 for it

animist has issued a correction as of 19:11 on Jan 22, 2020

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

cargo cult posted:

ive got sinking a feeling this militia poo poo is going to get significantly worse if bernie is the nominee

It really doesn't matter who is the nominee for this poo poo, it's going to continue the same regardless. They've long since departed from any reality where the Dem nominee is anything other than a Stalinist who will break into their house, take their guns, rape their dogs, and gay marry their sons to each other.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yeah poo poo's popping off the second Trump loses, good thing he won't

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
if Trump loses nothing will happen.

they will stew impotently and both sides will fantasize about what action movie heroes they would be if things did pop off

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
disagree

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

CharlestheHammer posted:

if Trump loses nothing will happen.

they will stew impotently and both sides will fantasize about what action movie heroes they would be if things did pop off

a few of them will make a bunch of threats, maybe kill a few cops who come to arrest them, just like every time a militia gets a wild hair and tries to start a revolution.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
hot take but I'd say if Bernie was successful in any way in actually redirecting American treasure at services and support for people who make less than 6 figures it'd reduce the number of violent weirdos getting gassed up by their own personal despair and turn a good number of them back into your day to day COD addicts yelling slurs on xbox live.

animist
Aug 28, 2018

Intel&Sebastian posted:

hot take but I'd say if Bernie was successful in any way in actually redirecting American treasure at services and support for people who make less than 6 figures it'd reduce the number of violent weirdos getting gassed up by their own personal despair and turn a good number of them back into your day to day COD addicts yelling slurs on xbox live.

yup

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Azathoth posted:

a few of them will make a bunch of threats, maybe kill a few cops who come to arrest them, just like every time a militia gets a wild hair and tries to start a revolution.

yeah.

if a black president didn’t break them a mild socdem ain’t gonna

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

youtuber shoe0nhead is very obviously pivoting to being left wing after years of being buddy-buddy with open white supremacist fascists and people are just... letting her do it

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

CharlestheHammer posted:

yeah.

It's difficult to overstate just how little anyone on the right understands ideology left of Pelosi. Like, she's the furthest left that any of them can envision, so Bernie and Pelosi have identical ideology, so far as they're concerned.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Juul-Whip posted:

youtuber shoe0nhead is very obviously pivoting to being left wing after years of being buddy-buddy with open white supremacist fascists and people are just... letting her do it

This is a good thing

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Juul-Whip posted:

As opposed to what?

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

CharlestheHammer posted:

yeah.

the black president didn't pose even a mild threat to national capital

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

as a leftist you should stand up for the right of anyone to grift

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Ruzihm posted:

the black president didn't pose even a mild threat to national capital

militia types don’t give a gently caress about national capital

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

CharlestheHammer posted:

militia types don’t give a gently caress about national capital

i guess it's just a weird coincidence of no importance that their material interests align 100% with those of national capital then

animist
Aug 28, 2018

Azathoth posted:

It's difficult to overstate just how little anyone on the right understands ideology left of Pelosi. Like, she's the furthest left that any of them can envision, so Bernie and Pelosi have identical ideology, so far as they're concerned.

they do steal left talking points and give them a nice shiny ethnostate spit-polish tho. the ecofash / esoteric weirdos especially, Nick Land or what have you. but afaik those types are a fairly small minority

Juul-Whip posted:

youtubers :brainworms:

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
it’s a little sad we won’t have president kamala harris bc it would be funny to have a black woman ship the next timothy mcveigh off to guantanamo bay

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Ruzihm posted:

i guess it's just a weird coincidence of no importance that their material interests align 100% with those of national capital then

you don’t know much about militias do you

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Juul-Whip posted:

I mean there's never gonna be major outcry over a like... O-Tier youtube person changing their channel around. She's most well known for looking like a girl who was an early meme.

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

CharlestheHammer posted:

you don’t know much about militias do you

Hmm, yep there's nothing profitable about armed groups that want to form an ethnostate, no sir. No business would ever plot to empower folks like that.

Ruzihm has issued a correction as of 23:17 on Jan 22, 2020

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

I'm so tired, I'm so very tired

Halloween Jack posted:

As opposed to what?

As opposed to demanding she be put on trial for counter-revolutionary actions, I presume.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

I just keep seeing her videos now on leftbook pages and I feel like she's just trying to gain new followers so she start redpilling them, do another contrived pivot and take some of them along with her

Halloween Jack posted:

As opposed to what?
not automatically trusting a white supremacist fascist who happens to be posting good-sounding stuff this month

Juul-Whip has issued a correction as of 23:23 on Jan 22, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crow Buddy
Oct 30, 2019

Guillotines?!? We don't need no stinking guillotines!

Intel&Sebastian posted:

This is true, but there is going to be a not insignificant lag time between starting to fix material circumstances and a return to "normal". During that time, it should be exciting.