Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bill Posters
Apr 27, 2007

I'm tripping right now... Don't fuck this up for me.

Carth Dookie posted:

N(v)J Goon obviously

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
I'm probably one of those nerds wearing a suit and tie for a footy photo.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
I’m one of the selectors

naeka
Sep 1, 2008

queef anxiety posted:

so we've had fires, hailstones and dust storms what is heralding the arrival of the 4th horseman?

corona virus. naturally soon as i get my drinking under control a virus with the same name as booze shows up.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Caesar Saladin posted:

the 4th horseman is my painful swollen rear end in a top hat

Did you forcefully assert yourself and shove them back where they belong?

iRend
Jun 21, 2004

MOTHER, DID YOU eeeeeayyyyy.... ooooooaaa... ff.

NITROUS DIVISION
I put my phone down yesterday to film a bushfire turns out it was a dust storm (there was still a bushfire 10km away)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgrRmoN15SU

im the 4 seconds of rain

iRend fucked around with this message at 05:09 on Jan 23, 2020

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Just a JD Miller tryin to make his way in the world

Isaac fucked around with this message at 07:08 on Jan 23, 2020

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
I was a strapper when i 1st left school.
I used to look at the poo poo shoveler in the Wizard of Id comic strip and go gently caress that's me.

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Carth Dookie posted:

GJ Noon obviously

JD Miller checking in

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

I'm slapper

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Oh wait I think it says strapper.

I stand by my first post.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Jestery posted:

Tag yourselves

I'm A.A Shaw for sure.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

every bloke on the pull thinks he's an ID Clark but most of em are GM Maloney at best

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

every bloke on the pull thinks he's an ID Clark but most of em are GM Maloney at best

you screwed up the joke cause clarke is the goony one and gm maloney has a chin like a shovel

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

we clearly have very different opinions on haircuts I think

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

i'm looking at that hair and smile and thinking "ok so he might be a serial killer, but I reckon its worth the punt"

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

i also can't handle that maloney looks like they took that photo right after he got punched

Bill Posters
Apr 27, 2007

I think WS Ross plays bass for dethklok.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

ili posted:

I'm A.A Shaw for sure.

its like a piece of toast with a saints face in it

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

DW HILLHOUSE right after he clearly copped a punch

Bill Posters
Apr 27, 2007

I'm D Hall's mighty brow.

Aule
Oct 16, 2019

Jestery posted:

Tag yourselves

Greentree

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

Still better than a Ponytar

I’m AA Shaw because I like his mustache

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.
I came here to ask about the meth in Australia but I see you discussed that already in the first 10 pages.
Fuckin meth head 9 year olds.

Anyway what's the deal with Perth? It's just over there to the left... Is it really even Australian? :thunk:

ili
Jul 26, 2003

The Real Amethyst posted:

I came here to ask about the meth in Australia but I see you discussed that already in the first 10 pages.
Fuckin meth head 9 year olds.

Anyway what's the deal with Perth? It's just over there to the left... Is it really even Australian? :thunk:

Yes.

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

la la la la
la la la la
welcome to the japari park

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

Still better than a Ponytar

The Real Amethyst posted:

it’s a town that mainly exists because of mining. it’s like a lil home base for them while they dig holes all around the state

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Jestery posted:

Tag yourselves

I'm NEWSPAPERS PTY LTD

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.

Lube Enthusiast posted:

la la la la
la la la la
welcome to the japari park

Would you watch kemono friend's Australia edition?

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Thank you kind avatar Saint

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

its so good

Visible Stink
Mar 31, 2010

Got a light, handsome?

R.G Hauser and A.G Slack look like before and after shots for an internet ad for a drug that stretches your face

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

sometimes I wonder why I still follow a bunch of gold coast community pages and some days I know exactly why from the moment I wake up until I fall asleep

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

i'm trying to figure out exactly how you manage to wind up with a stack of cash made up of new 50s and all the other notes are the old ones

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

I mean I know the answer, some old shitposting cobba that carries around cash did it for a laugh and got a few extra pineapples out to sell the idea it’s a weird drug/prostitution thing but I mean I want to imagine a scenario that doesn’t break that posts keyfabe

Visible Stink
Mar 31, 2010

Got a light, handsome?

How are you so sure it’s not a drug/prostitution thing? Stashing your prostitution bug out bag in the woods is exactly the kind of on-brand stupidity I would expect from the gc

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

The notes thing is the biggest clue it’s an elaborate boomer fake post bc those old tens have been ripped out of circulation for over a year now and only old cunts still have em but also it’s in a fuckin bread bag and dry as a bone

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
You also know it's a hoax because what kind of numbskull would broadcast they found drug money? Just keep it and toss the rest. Or toss yourself off with the dildo I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
It's pissing down in Blacktown. Might wash some of the smoky smell we woke up to this morning away.