Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
How do I tell my financial planners (who almost assuredly love trump and his yuge economy) that I am greatly concerned about starting to buy in with my retirement accounts now because when bermpy wins the rich are going to stop proping up the stock market and tank the economy to stop the bern?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

No joke like 3 days ago one of my coworkers was asking about the political mess in PR and I told her things wouldn't get better till they busted out the guillotines and well :getin:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

remember when the gov of Iraq told the USA to leave and the USA said no

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 357 days!

euphronius posted:

remember when the gov of Iraq told the USA to leave and the USA said no

:chaostrump:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Asproigerosis posted:

How do I tell my financial planners (who almost assuredly love trump and his yuge economy) that I am greatly concerned about starting to buy in with my retirement accounts now because when bermpy wins the rich are going to stop proping up the stock market and tank the economy to stop the bern?

just say that

Peacoffee
Feb 11, 2013

fun fact: vietnam has a bunch of old guillotines brought there by the french, some of which were old enough that their frames had been used during the terror.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

MacGyver rigs up a Fun Fair booth so that its horizontally mounted shutter drops when one of the bad guys tries to pick up a piece of stolen jewelry. When the jewelry is picked up the moving target activates pulling a hose along with it which dislodges the wooden supports of the shutter thus dropping it on the bad guy and knocking him out.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

thread energies are chaotic, far too disrupting for a powerful entity such as myself.i will find a new forum to post in in the meantime... ah.... "tourism & travel." now that sounds nice. bone for tuna

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

you're on, girlfriend

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Asproigerosis posted:

sounds like a classic case of economic anxiety

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

It's loving from Peoria IL

Lol, just how can anyone even remotely think that was a good idea

Peoria

Fuckin

Illinois

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1220453267509055490

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Serf posted:

agreed. i think its distasteful but sometimes it can be handy to say something so provocative that it gets people thinking

:yeah:

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Asproigerosis posted:

"i dont want to make money i am an idiot"

even if you think the economy is going to have a recession soon, its still a good idea to make continuous monthly contributions to your retirement account. the assets within it generate income and the price you pay for securities will average out in the long term even if they are overpiced now

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Some charter school PAC I've never heard of accidentally included me in a boring email chain about transferring out of state money.

gently caress charter schools. Anti union pieces of poo poo

what's the name of the pac

ChristsDickWorship
Dec 7, 2004

Annihilate your demons

this glorious innovation will allow cellphone use during takeoff and landing

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

cumshitter posted:

even if you think the economy is going to have a recession soon, its still a good idea to make continuous monthly contributions to your retirement account. the assets within it generate income and the price you pay for securities will average out in the long term even if they are overpiced now

hey cumshitter have you ever hung out with macgyver?

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

now that's what i call capital under management

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 357 days!

Asproigerosis posted:

just tell em youre investing in something else and kinda imply it might be mob poo poo so they dont ask questions, tell em the truth, or maybe fire your loving financial planners jfc

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

nnnnf yes give me more

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

thats a happy robot

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

what's the name of the pac

CharterPAC

ChristsDickWorship
Dec 7, 2004

Annihilate your demons

your financial planner definitely has a product to sell people who think an economic crash is coming

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

guys how can i trust my proctologist if i learn she's a klobucharger, like all damned butt doctors

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

cumshitter posted:

:yikes:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

cumshitter posted:

this is why u don’t ask the dude that gets a cut to buy whatever

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

petit choux posted:

No-one seems to remember that there was a Russian birth tourism office running out of Trump Tower NY.

It's only bad when the Democrats do it.

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

quote:

Judge Robert Ruehlman told the Cincinnati Enquirer on Wednesday: “They’re committing a crime by being here illegally, and then, if they’re in front of me, they’ve allegedly committed a felony.”

And how does he know someone is here illegally? If the person needs an interpreter, is accused of drug smuggling or has international connections, Ruehlman said he acts on his hunch.

“I set a high bond and I call ICE,” he said. “I’m batting a thousand. I haven’t got one wrong yet.”
'wouldn't be accused of a crime unless they're a criminal', what an excellent mindset for a judge to have

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

why shnorkles what big eyes you have

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

cumshitter posted:

This is the sound financial advice I come to CUM for

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

you need a password to access their website wtf

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
CUM doesn't even have its paperwork properly updated please do not take financial advice from any CUM representatives.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Apraxin posted:

'wouldn't be accused of a crime unless they're a criminal', what an excellent mindset for a judge to have

ohio’s pretty fly, if ur a white guy

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
if you want to get rid of your money, just send it to me in a manila envelope addressed to DRYGOODS - THE HEART OF NORTH CAROLINA. it will find its way to me

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/daithaigilbert/status/1220390449992683521?s=20

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties
https://twitter.com/ChuBailiang/status/1220229513021251584

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy