Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties
Capitalism never rests.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

sincx posted:

Capitalism never rests.

omg hahahah

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

That's not even a real pokemon!!!!

look at how sad you made it

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Epic High Five posted:

look at how sad you made it

evolved form: Crustie

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 358 days!

Alec Eiffel posted:

lamo if you read the news. I skim cspam posts and form talking points and opinions from them
You can literally get all your news from trump thread (So nice! Enjoy!)

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
trump. trump

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
arrrrgh they got me with the celestial flu for moderating my pro free speech facebook group

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

the vulture was the hero of sooriman homecoming

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

sincx posted:

Capitalism never rests.

At least anti-vaxxers won't be able to take the new vaccines so there will be enough for the rest of us.

Purr Objectives
Mar 3, 2017

Live fast, die young, and leave a beautiful corpse.

sincx posted:

Capitalism never rests.

lmao there it is

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 358 days!

Hillary 2020 posted:

At least anti-vaxxers won't be able to take the new vaccines so there will be enough for the rest of us.

99% would flip once experiencing firsthand the first tangible effect of a deadly pandemic:negative:

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Can't knock the crustle

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

sincx posted:

Capitalism never rests.

reminds me of when Donald Rumsfeld bought tons of stock in Tamiflu

I actually remembered that, but unfortunately this time around I still have no money for profiting from human suffering

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
i got a vaccine for u

https://i.imgur.com/bR9ik4z.mp4

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

money isnt real

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

sincx posted:

Capitalism never rests.

with 3 easy payments you too can survive the plague

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

fosborb posted:

*3 weeks later*

AITA for buying my [28Goon] coworker [??F] the biggest, most uncomfortable, most extremely online dildo I know of?

So today I was walked out of the door of my lovely call center job...

Excuse me I am a health care worker in a hospital. Horny is mandatory in hospitals. Spent 3 hours listening to a nursing student tell us all the sordid sexcapades happening around here.

Pro tip: gently caress a doctor, when you get caught you'll be fine because doctors are untouchable. They'll just move you to a different unit and make up a cover story. If you're a doctor enjoy your free reign to have sex with anyone without any reprecussions.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
LOL that it took the democrats until now, halfway through the impeachment trial, to switch from using latin phrases to saying "The president is cheating in the election and that's bad"

Also, many news outlets are saying that the democratic party isn't running any ads about the president's crimes? Especially not in states with a closely split electorate where political pressure might have an effect on 2020 senate races. Is this true? And if so, why is the DNC so focused on ratfucking bernie and not, y'know, actually winning the election?

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

cargo cult posted:

during the 2016 primary i worked in a conservative office workplace, or at least the bosses were. When "free college" became the loony left target du jour, sort of like the green new deal is now, my old southern lady boss looked me dead in the eye and went on a minor tirade about how "liberal thinkers" would give all of "them" free college and take it directly out of her social security somehow

If legislation was proposed for free college but just for white people, or free healthcare but just for white people or whatever it'd have a lot better chance of getting over the line. This country still has a problem with bone-deep racism.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Durf posted:

with 3 easy payments you too can survive the plague

Only registered members can see post attachments!

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1RgdMLbx3M

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

sincx posted:

Capitalism never rests.

The 24 hour news cycle will have us forget about this thing long before they actually find a working vaccine for it.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

punchymcpunch posted:

money isnt real

as these words tumbled out of your mouth and into the fires below, a massive rumbling shook the chamber. outside, the great butt of cumshitter began to shatter and fall upon the slopes of mount butt

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Asproigerosis posted:

Excuse me I am a health care worker in a hospital. Horny is mandatory in hospitals. Spent 3 hours listening to a nursing student tell us all the sordid sexcapades happening around here.

Pro tip: gently caress a doctor, when you get caught you'll be fine because doctors are untouchable. They'll just move you to a different unit and make up a cover story. If you're a doctor enjoy your free reign to have sex with anyone without any reprecussions.

So it really is like Scrubs then?

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

euphronius posted:

the vulture was the hero of sooriman homecoming

The bodega cat was the hero and you won't convince me otherwise.

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Asproigerosis posted:

I guess Jeff E. and Jeffrey were both doctors :hmmyes:

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DryGoods posted:

as these words tumbled out of your mouth and into the fires below, a massive rumbling shook the chamber. outside, the great butt of cumshitter began to shatter and fall upon the slopes of mount butt

many climbing teams fell to their death that day

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Hillary 2020 posted:

So it really is like Scrubs then?

Cursed post. Zach Braff isn't real, he's just a story made up to irritate everyone.

Vim Fuego posted:

LOL that it took the democrats until now, halfway through the impeachment trial, to switch from using latin phrases to saying "The president is cheating in the election and that's bad"

Also, many news outlets are saying that the democratic party isn't running any ads about the president's crimes? Especially not in states with a closely split electorate where political pressure might have an effect on 2020 senate races. Is this true? And if so, why is the DNC so focused on ratfucking bernie and not, y'know, actually winning the election?

A Bernie primary win is more harmful to them than a Trump reelection.

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Vim Fuego posted:

You're not gonna like this one. The Democratic party is currently controlled opposition to the Republicans. Their main purpose is to stop the AOCs and Bernies of the world from being effective. The only way to fight this situation is to hollow them out with leftist primary challengers until the party as a whole is forced to move left or split in two.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

DryGoods posted:

MOONCHILD

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

:swoon:

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
when i was 17 years old i worked in a hospital as an orderly and this 105 year old woman came in on a bed screaming about how she just wanted everyone to let her die

i had to go in her room because she called for help with her food so i went in and apparently she was super horny because as i got close to her bed to help her with her food she whipped off her blanket and started furiously masturbating. i said I'd get the nurse and she yelled 'no don't go'

in retrospect i feel like i should have just stayed

it keeps me up at night sometimes

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

wider

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/whorevidal/status/1220082585486942208