Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
Turn off your monitor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I had a D&D player who insisted on his character having a pet spider who could fly, with "eight monocles." When we told him that would just be a pair of 8 glasses or 4 pairs of normal glasses, he said no it had to be "monocles." He named the loving thing Larry.

My players and I had an awfully fun time coming up with creative ways to kill Larry.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

combination of 1+3. #2 is a jumpsuit and #3 is a set of chaps (no rear end covering).

but spiders have spinnerets, you say, so wouldn't they want to wear chaps? well that is why they have flies

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Sagebrush posted:

combination of 1+3. #2 is a jumpsuit and #3 is a set of chaps (no rear end covering).

but spiders have spinnerets, you say, so wouldn't they want to wear chaps? well that is why they have flies

correct

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

I HAVE GREAT AVATAR IDEAS
For the Many, Not the Few

Sagebrush posted:

No, flies is why they have webs

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
https://twitter.com/urgyenb/status/1220308125338624000?s=21

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

mind the walrus posted:

I had a D&D player who insisted on his character having a pet spider who could fly, with "eight monocles." When we told him that would just be a pair of 8 glasses or 4 pairs of normal glasses, he said no it had to be "monocles." He named the loving thing Larry.

My players and I had an awfully fun time coming up with creative ways to kill Larry.

Mr. Peanut was killed to feed Larry's insatiable appetite for monocles. :tinfoil:

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Sestze
Jun 6, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb
i've been saving every single one of these i see on the internet, can't get enough of it.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Sagebrush posted:

they should have butt flaps like fozzie had in baby muppets

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

The poors can just suckle the wine out of the fabric when the billionaire gives it to be cleaned. If they put some effort and just duck hard enough.

Mistaken For Bacon
Apr 26, 2003

https://twitter.com/Nowacking/status/1219109755580559362?s=19

Guyver
Dec 5, 2006

Give the cat the can water and make the sandwich while it's distracted.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Guyver posted:

Give the cat the can water and make the sandwich while it's distracted.

Why would you give the best part to the cat?

Guyver
Dec 5, 2006

You don't love your cats?

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.
OP: Tucking in to a tin of cat food.

Also OP: "Whoah buddy, this isn't for you. What gave you that idea?"

i own every Bionicle
Oct 23, 2005

cstm ttle? kthxbye
Cats can have little a seA MEaT

Peanut Butter
Nov 7, 2011

Wee mannie

i own every Bionicle posted:

Cats can have little a seA MEaT

As a seA TREaT

Big Dick Cheney
Mar 30, 2007

Lizard Combatant posted:

OP: Tucking in to a tin of cat food.

Also OP: "Whoah buddy, this isn't for you. What gave you that idea?"

My dogs get this way when I eat Slim Jims.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Lets not loose sight of the real sea treat folks, and that's throwing your used car batteries into the ocean rather than turn them over to the grifters at Pep Boys. It's thrilling and perfectly legal.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Hahah holy poo poo

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

lmao

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Haha that’s amazing. I love dolly.

I didn’t know she was the source or I absolutely would have.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Omg that’s I don’t know what sound I just made but it was a combination of LOL and Ooooof

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

MarcusSA posted:

Omg that’s I don’t know what sound I just made but it was a combination of LOL and Ooooof

Looof

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

That’s it!

Still laughing at it though.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

teethgrinder
Oct 9, 2002

Close enough

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Where was this posted recently?

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Son of Rodney posted:

The poors can just suckle the wine out of the fabric when the billionaire gives it to be cleaned. If they put some effort and just duck hard enough.

Lol no, the fabric wine is for the non-billionaire guy who owns the yacht/rolex/luxury car dealership. The poor get to drink that guy's piss.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

MarcusSA posted:

Haha that’s amazing. I love dolly.

I didn’t know she was the source or I absolutely would have.

Dolly Parton is what "Heritage, not hate" should actually mean.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Son of Rodney posted:

Before it was Reaganomics, it was “horse & sparrow economics”.

Feed a horse enough oats and it’ll poo poo some out where the birds can eat it.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Milo and POTUS posted:

Where was this posted recently?

Twitter

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

Don't know who the other characters are but Doomguy has an impeccable moral compass so I'm with him.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Is everyone cat face blind but me ????

Brutakas
Oct 10, 2012

Farewell, marble-dwellers!

Sonic, Master Chief, and Zelda are concerned about some children's MSG intake?

and also, cups.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
A bunch of popular video game characters and their fans are mad that yet another Fire Emblem swordsman/woman was added to Smash Bros before the.