Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cessna
Feb 20, 2013

KHABAHBLOOOM

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

How many Astartes do you know that roll like this?

fatherboxx posted:

Forge World painters are at it again

Legolas! What do your elf eyes see?

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Found this Majinn Buu Necron Deceiver on ebay, two people are bidding on it.

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

Ban-thing the man-things.
Anybody in the market for some servitors WITH ROCKIN' TITS!? https://www.ragingheroes.com/products/iron-empire-cyber-zombies

A Perfect Twist
Aug 15, 2007

"What have I done? I'll have to start again. To forget and to disappear. I'll head north, far-north, to that big question mark, the Northern Territory"

PinheadSlim posted:

Found this Majinn Buu Necron Deceiver on ebay, two people are bidding on it.

What are the bids?

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

A Perfect Twist posted:

What are the bids?

$20.50 USD, with a mere 12 hours left in the auction. There are 6 "watchers" who may be interested, or may be like me who just want to see what it ends up going for.

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER
I was playing Ghost of a Tale and found this old friend

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?

fallingdownjoe
Mar 16, 2007

Please love me
Art.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

with me

Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

Live by the pun - Die by the pun

Imagine coming across this guy on a grimdark battlefield. Him smugly staring you down and knowing full well that you are reading the words. Will you dare? Dare to fart for the fart god?

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Tin Tim posted:

Imagine coming across this guy on a grimdark battlefield. Him smugly staring you down and knowing full well that you are reading the words. Will you dare? Dare to fart for the fart god?

A heresy more tempting than any before it.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Dude's just having a great time.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice

I'd gladly use that over the regular Defiler

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?

got your goin' out heels on i see

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

A weapon to surpass Metal Gear

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

This ... thing can be yours for only $20 plus shipping https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F333497860952

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Insanely cool and I want it, if I played Orks in 40k it would be mine. Possibly the first ebay conversion I actually want and imo it's a steal at that price

Edit : Even the toy he used for the base is rad as hell

Punkinhead fucked around with this message at 07:01 on Jan 29, 2020

Der Waffle Mous
Nov 27, 2009

In the grim future, there is only commerce.
I can almost justify it as one of those weird one-off admech superweapons.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

I wanna say it's Orky, but it's too light on gubbins

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Here I am looking for model train trees on Amazon when I stumble on this.

:nws::nws:

"Busch 7669 Scene Admiring The Scene HO Scale Scenery Kit"

For the low low price of 18.99, and amazon prime to boot! For when you need this sort of thing that very day.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Wrong thread

Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

Live by the pun - Die by the pun

Just lol if you didn't reflexively spot the he-man toy

PinheadSlim posted:

Stuff like this is actually real common in the model train scene. People that build like whole cities and stuff for their trains include minis like these as a chuckle for the people that find them. Well at least the normal ones do. Then there's people like the guy I met during my short stint as an electrician's apprentice during school. He was very excited to tell me about all the naked people he included in his model train world. Some of them were even loving! He also told me this in a very hushed tone like he picked me specifically to share his cool secret with. I wasn't nearly as stoked as he expected

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

PinheadSlim posted:

:nws::nws:

"Busch 7669 Scene Admiring The Scene HO Scale Scenery Kit"

For the low low price of 18.99, and amazon prime to boot! For when you need this sort of thing that very day.

The germans are weird that way that it's like a trope every model railroad has to have one of these scenes. There's maybe five or six of them in mass production and they revoke your german citizenship if you don't include at least one on your layout.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

Tin Tim posted:

I wasn't nearly as stoked as he expected

Why, not a steam train fan? :rimshot:

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

I really appreciate that he preserved the eye decal

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Baronjutter posted:

The germans are weird that way that it's like a trope every model railroad has to have one of these scenes. There's maybe five or six of them in mass production and they revoke your german citizenship if you don't include at least one on your layout.

Oh those crazy Germans and their sense of humor

Tin Tim posted:

Then there's people like the guy I met during my short stint as an electrician's apprentice during school. He was very excited to tell me about all the naked people he included in his model train world. Some of them were even loving! He also told me this in a very hushed tone like he picked me specifically to share his cool secret with. I wasn't nearly as stoked as he expected

I love when this happens. One time my cousins friend pulled me aside at a wedding to talk about how giants were real. I was like "Oh yeah?" and he just went on about how giants were actually in the bible and they were almost wiped out, but US Special Forces began encountering them in the middle east. When he realized I looked a little skeptical he assured me archaeologists found real skeletons with copper armbands that people used to control them, because giants are weak to copper you see, so the US Special Forces had to develop special all copper bullets to fight them.

He was quite crestfallen, I think he expected me to act like my mind was blown

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

Ban-thing the man-things.
[skeleton voice] MAI WIFE

Loxbourne
Apr 6, 2011

Tomorrow, doom!
But now, tea.
If that skeleton is for something like Rumbleslam or Blood Bowl then it's amazing.

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

I'll Fetch My Sarcasm Robes

Loxbourne posted:

If that skeleton is for something like Rumbleslam or Blood Bowl then it's amazing.

If that skeleton is for DnD it’s amazing. I wanna fight macho skele-man and his skeliminions.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Bucnasti posted:

If that skeleton is for DnD it’s amazing. I wanna fight macho skele-man and his skeliminions.

Imagine going to grapple it, succeeding, but all you succeeded in is accidentally pulling off his arm which you now have to wrestle with while the rest of him circles around and flanks you

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Tin Tim posted:

Stuff like this is actually real common in the model train scene. People that build like whole cities and stuff for their trains include minis like these as a chuckle for the people that find them. Well at least the normal ones do.

Reminds me of the time my friend built a lego castle for some high school project, and included a lego man "spanking his monkey," which was literally a lego dude spanking a lego monkey with a lego paddle. While he didn't get in trouble, the teacher quietly cut the note about it from the display card when no one was looking.

Tin Tim posted:

Then there's people like the guy I met during my short stint as an electrician's apprentice during school. He was very excited to tell me about all the naked people he included in his model train world. Some of them were even loving! He also told me this in a very hushed tone like he picked me specifically to share his cool secret with. I wasn't nearly as stoked as he expected

I often wonder what causes some people's brains to break in this way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Zardoz 2 looking spooky