Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
social justice OWNS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

punchymcpunch posted:

i wonder why they never mentioned this at sunday school

that was in the advanced class. what do you think priests and nuns have to learn if you cover everything in sunday school?

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=do8Tfm991vM

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

well, it's my senior year at priest academy and i have to pick between majoring in milk streams or indescribable angel wheels

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

"Something happened at LAX that officials won't discuss" screams "person started vomiting blood and then immediately died"

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Inspector Hound posted:

"Something happened at LAX that officials won't discuss" screams "person started vomiting blood and then immediately died"

wow poor jeb

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Rah! posted:

wow poor jeb

[to emt with defibrillator] please zap

baw
Nov 5, 2008

lol sanders made an ad wit the rogan endorsement?

https://twitter.com/gaywonk/status/1220554118034608128

playing to win i guess

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

:hai:

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

DryGoods posted:

well, it's my senior year at priest academy and i have to pick between majoring in milk streams or indescribable angel wheels

forgot to log into ur squizzle account

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Business Gorillas posted:

Lmao I don't even have to read this to know it's "GOP Cretin Suggests Dems Win By Rolling Over And Doing Whatever the GOP Wants

but enough about chuck schumer

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

where do you find this poo poo

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

cumshitter posted:

more lies from schnorkles, the evil plane. he will stop at nothing to prevent people from retiring in comfort. the idea of other people experiencing happiness disgusts him

:same: :evilbuddy:

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

baw posted:

lol sanders made an ad wit the rogan endorsement?

https://twitter.com/gaywonk/status/1220554118034608128

playing to win i guess

Idk, I'm mostly on the "yeah Joe Rogan is gross but let's get his audience" side, but an ad featuring him?

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

punchymcpunch posted:

forgot to log into ur squizzle account

il ln ever logg out

titanium
Mar 11, 2004

NONE SHALL PASS!

Inspector Hound posted:

Idk, I'm mostly on the "yeah Joe Rogan is gross but let's get his audience" side, but an ad featuring him?

It's probably more Joe trying to grab Bernie supporters, his current fans are already such zelots.

baw
Nov 5, 2008

campfire posted:

if you watch a lot of videos of a topic on youtube eventually you'll watch everything from the big accounts and start getting recs from smaller ones

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Inspector Hound posted:

[to emt with defibrillator] please zap

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Inspector Hound posted:

to me it screams "CLICK THIS FUCKIN LINK TO OUR ARTICLE HOLY poo poo #Wow #Woah"

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Solarin posted:

to me it screams "CLICK THIS FUCKIN LINK TO OUR ARTICLE HOLY poo poo #Wow #Woah"

Oh I never do that part so I just get the uncertainty and terror

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

this is what liberals actually believe

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
the thing at LAX was literally just a single passenger being tested

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

campfire posted:

lol i found it via internet radio station for a spacemans game a few years ago, it has some good ambient and techno and ads for laser cannons and space drugs and soros fake spacenews

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

DryGoods posted:

il ln ever logg out

captains log

starshit enterpiss

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R42n-Ha6iNA

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

Rah! posted:

captains log

starshit enterpiss

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

fuuck you mean the bottled water guy?

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

802.11weed posted:

does it have sprites yet? i couldn’t stand ascii for too long before headaches

im sorry we dont have sprite. is 7 up ok?

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

with beer back in my veins i resumed xfiles and a) i saw another full body denim getup and then only afterwards remembered someone here wanted a pic of it and b ) so 90s

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Inspector Hound posted:

Wuhan man sharts his own bowels out

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

extremely big "the power structure is messed up but nevertheless the power hierarchy is infallible and orders must be followed thru for the sake of american's soul!!" energy

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P2ulFYPo5Y

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

haha dang

induction stoves do rule tho

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
jesus christ. bernie might actually win.

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

slopJoe 2020330 posted:

i said it before, i'll say it again

as goes joe rogan, so goes the election

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Bulgakov posted:

extremely big "the power structure is messed up but nevertheless the power hierarchy is infallible and orders must be followed thru for the sake of american's soul!!" energy

Man no kidding

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Bulgakov posted:

there was a news story a few days ago about how trumps first meeting with the generals left "mad dog" mattis catatonic because he was a ~true marine~ and had fully embraced their lofty goal of doing whatever the ever the commander in chief says and the comander in chief shows up in clown makeup and calls him and idiot because his wars aren't making money

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Bulgakov posted:

with beer back in my veins i resumed xfiles and a) i saw another full body denim getup and then only afterwards remembered someone here wanted a pic of it and b ) so 90s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Can't wait for some pandemic completely unrelated to trump to actually end the world in his 4th year of presidency