Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 358 days!

:stwoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

IT'S AIRBORNE AND PERSISTENT ON OBJECTS

CHINESE GOODS ARE NO GOOD

LMAO TRADE IS GOING TO BE WRECKED

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1220766734774341638

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Schmoe Cwead posted:

i mean if it was something troops actually use like their hands or their legs it wouldve been a big deal but their brains? why would they ever use that?

its actually wild how people don't consider their mind to be part of their body

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

permanently injuring US troops (but not killing them) is probably the most tactically sound strategy to get the US to declare victory and leave wherever we are occupying.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Flavius Aetass posted:

imagine hating bernie for any reason :confused:

Even better is the reason they hate bernie is that they love hillary clinton, who spent her life covering up for rapists like weinstein, epstein, and her husband and whose only other accomplishments are the iraq war and libya. Just grotesque shambling wretched caricatures of humanity.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

Wow who could've predicted this would be their line.

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

same

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Flavius Aetass posted:

imagine hating bernie for any reason :confused:

I can't.

You love to see it (that hair)

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
.@PressSec responds: "Every president gets 3 free murders. President was just exercising his rights to murder US citizens, but only 3 of them."

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Would be pretty good screenwriting if we have to call off the election due to coronavirus, just as the Senate ratifies that the president is answerable to no one so long as he's a republican and can swing the evangelicals.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

man mentioning bernie on twitter must be like opening a fuckin bag of fritos on a beach

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

tenderjerk posted:

Why does bernie hate women and minorities,

he's mad they make up more of his support base than The Boys

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Hatebag posted:

Even better is the reason they hate bernie is that they love hillary clinton, who spent her life covering up for rapists like weinstein, epstein, and her husband and whose only other accomplishments are the iraq war and libya. Just grotesque shambling wretched caricatures of humanity.

That's not fair. As secretary of state she was also responsible for the coup in Honduras. She is a murderer. Someone should lock her up.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

lmfaoooo

The onion is on fire this month. See also: "You wanna piece of me?" - written by a pie.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

kaleedity posted:

americans are huge fans of the new right to live laws

... which, as their name implies, is a law about the right of workers to work at businesses that have been @@MARKED FOR DEATH@@ by the failing and awful OSHA thanks to OBAMA's trivial safety regulations, thus honoring a company's Right to Live.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

goddamn i mean maybe this is ableist or whatever but holy poo poo what an ugly looking oval office

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

But where's HUNTER!?!?!

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Haha, if only the left in america could find some way to see the common ground that they have with authoritarians, racists, fascists, misogynists, imprisoners of children, discriminators against minorities, seperators of families, bigots, corrupt businesspeople, exploiters, and white supremacist murderers. They are our friends and neighbors, and this jon stewart movie will help us see that

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

"headaches"

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

the mob boss tells monster to take someone out and get rid of her

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
lol that ABC got to review the tape but didn't try to go surreptitious and record it so we could hear.

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

Intel&Sebastian posted:

lmfaoooo

The onion is on fire this month. See also: "You wanna piece of me?" - written by a pie.

this was a :drat: too:

https://politics.theonion.com/stephen-miller-hurt-at-being-passed-over-for-job-stalki-1841048749

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
terrible reasoning:

https://twitter.com/TravelerGrad/status/1220748614936469505

but i mean, if dems had brains, they would push this

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

K9
May 6, 2007

petit choux posted:

But where's HUNTER!?!?!

nobody knows just where he's hidin'
that damned elusive hunter biden

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
why doesn't the Senate just pass a resolution to allow some coffee or whatever on the floor? do you need a supermajority to bypass the milk clause?

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

not smooth enough

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
fire my ambassador, *squints at mafia nametag* lev... parnas

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
Isn't a bunch of super old people drinking milk just gonna result in a lot of gas

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Ben Nerevarine posted:

why doesn't the Senate just pass a resolution to allow some coffee or whatever on the floor? do you need a supermajority to bypass the milk clause?

congress passed hte bill but mcconnell is holding it up... hes literally sleeping on the bill

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 31 minutes!
Smellrose

pathetic little tramp posted:

goddamn i mean maybe this is ableist or whatever but holy poo poo what an ugly looking oval office

can we not do this

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

if anybody itt enjoys farting I can't recommend apple cider vinegar enough

heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

Bulgakov posted:

still thinking about all the magical things i learned about that evening

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

gTeriomp

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Schmeichy posted:

can we not do this

that did seem unnecessary even for the trump thread lol

i don't even know who they're talking about

trmbl

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
The president is on tape talking to someone he said he never met and in that tape he says to take out an ambassador he's helped a foreign government surveil.

And then shortly after this, the ambassador has to flee Ukraine because there are credible threats against her life.

Just fukken lol. And Joni Ernst and Joe Manchin and Susan Collins are all going to say "well that seems okay I mean he's the president"

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Hillary Clinton must take the stand for her terrible actions against America's strong loving daddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Take her out