Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

pathetic little tramp posted:

goddamn i mean maybe this is ableist or whatever but holy poo poo what an ugly looking oval office

you're not Turdfuzz

or are you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

goddamn i mean maybe this is ableist or whatever but holy poo poo what an ugly looking oval office

turn off you're facetime

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Turn on your monitor

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

this is the TRUMP thread

💨

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/PolitiBunny/status/1220756995877343234

as broke brained as we are, the levels of broke brain experienced by trump supporters is through the roof

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
lol

https://twitter.com/nbcpolitics/status/1220769271220985857?s=21

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

sane person

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

euphronius posted:

sane person

Why was she suing again?

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
Hillary has to payout $50m in damages as well as hand over 2(TWO) cloning vats to the Honorable Tulsi Gabbard

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004

petit choux posted:

Why was she suing again?

Hillary said she was a Russian asset... but if I remember correctly she didn’t even actually say that but it was just reported that way :shrug:

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Now her life is ruined. That'll be fifty mil, plz!

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

petit choux posted:

Why was she suing again?

Hilldog called her a Russian agent

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

absolutely nothing lmao

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

petit choux posted:

Why was she suing again?

publicity

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 358 days!

petit choux posted:

Why was she suing again?

Because people stopped talking about her

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

lmfaoooooo :zombie: :zombie: :zombie: :gibs:

quote:

Still, distrust of authorities is mounting.

Although local authorities said they had enough food for residents and medical supplies to treat patients, Wuhan residents posted photos on social media showing empty shelves in grocery stores. Prices of fresh fruit and vegetables have spiked, with cabbages selling for double the usual amount.

Wuhan authorities have ordered residents to wear masks in public places, but the People’s Daily, the mouthpiece of the Communist Party, posted on social media that the province was short of masks and protective clothing. The post, which was widely shared, was soon deleted.

Speculation swirled that the government had silenced Zhong Nanshan, the renowned respiratory expert who helped discover SARS in 2003 and is known for his bluntness.

Zhong, a member of the National Health Commission’s group of experts investigating the outbreak, had been on Chinese television constantly this week and announced the finding that the coronavirus could pass from human to human. But he has disappeared from screens in recent days and did not answer phone calls from The Washington Post.

As the uncertainty continued, Guan, the virologist who identified SARS, offered a chilling perspective on the outbreak.

“I’ve seen it all: bird flu, SARS, influenza A, swine fever and the rest. But the Wuhan pneumonia makes me feel extremely powerless,” he told Caixin. “Most of the past epidemics were controllable, but this time, I’m petrified.”

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Fortuntely Tulsi had the good sense to let us know she's not suicidal before she gets Vince Foster'ed

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Tainen posted:

Hillary said she was a Russian asset... but if I remember correctly she didn’t even actually say that but it was just reported that way :shrug:

She said something later that clarified she meant Tulsi.

You can win a defamation suit even if you aren't named by the person you're suing if it's clear the person is talking about you. They don't have to say "Tainen eats babies." Jesse Ventura won a suit against the estate of Chris Kyle when Kyle lied about beating him up in a bar or something like that in a book and Ventura wasn't named in the book.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

euphronius posted:

sane person

the hillbot infection remains present in euphronius

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

tulsi's life and honor are worth about two mcdoubles and an order of nugs, imo

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

tenderjerk posted:

Because people stopped talking about her

Where's Tulsi?!?!?

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

bout tree fiddy

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Your honor, I said if you support Ms. Gabbard you support rushin' propaganda, you have to take your time,

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 358 days!

PostNouveau posted:

Jesse Ventura won a suit against the estate of Chris Kyle when Kyle lied about beating him up in a bar or something like that in a book and Ventura wasn't named in the book.
lmao :pwn:

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

as broke brained as we are, the levels of broke brain experienced by trump supporters is through the roof
lol
https://mobile.twitter.com/PolitiBunny/status/1198753623771156481
the four pillars: freedom, liberty, inherent rights, low taxes

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

the word you're looking for is "drunk"

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.
Hillary Clinton made an unfounded accusation that a sitting Representative is secretly a spy for a foreign country. Gabbard is completely in the right on this and I hope she wins her lawsuit

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

lol has bernie promised her a post or anything

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Is there a part in the movie American Sniper where Chris Kyle shoots storm survivors in New Orleans or did they leave it out because it's obviously not true

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

the judge should just vote present and leave.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

breaking news: the bulletin of atmoic scientits have moved the doomsday clock to 15 minutes past midnight cuz we're already dead

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

PostNouveau posted:

She said something later that clarified she meant Tulsi.

You can win a defamation suit even if you aren't named by the person you're suing if it's clear the person is talking about you. They don't have to say "Tainen eats babies." Jesse Ventura won a suit against the estate of Chris Kyle when Kyle lied about beating him up in a bar or something like that in a book and Ventura wasn't named in the book.

lmao winning a defamation claim as a public figure is super hard, but chris kyle basically lied about 90% of the poo poo he did, even the war crimes

he probably inspired a bunch of other war criminals like gallagher

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

naw you're a lateral brokebrained for sure

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Question: how is Gabbard going to prove that she's been demonstrably harmed by the things Hillary said?

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Dick Milhous Rock! posted:

lmao winning a defamation claim as a public figure is super hard, but chris kyle basically lied about 90% of the poo poo he did, even the war crimes

he probably inspired a bunch of other war criminals like gallagher

those watermelons had it coming

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

jessica's campaign is annihilating brains with our army of volunteers:

Pillow Face posted:

ok so originally, i had this plan to start a mass social media empire that would gradually gain credibility like buzznews while collecting data on all living creatures. i'd have dossiers, nichael dossier included, and secretly, i'd dark fund lobbyists to legalize cannibalism while using said dossiers as blackmail for all those who stood in my way. i wouldn't be a cannibal advocate per se, but more like hey, if someone dies naturally, you can eat them.

so eventually, non-involuntary cannibalism is legalized. and now that i'm a media mogul, i'd leak a report stating that human meat was used in place of livestock in many instances. it would be fake news but we live in a post-truth era and the damage would be done: people would stop eating meat, putting an end to unethical industrial agricultural practices and reducing the carbon footprint of human diets.

but then i thought there's too strong a chance that could backfire, that humans would more than likely just double down on being bloodthirsty savages and become actively cannibal.

and so here we are, donating money to delaware progressives like its plan b

this weekend alone, we have more than twenty people knocking doors. in delaware. in january. if you think the organizers putting this together deserve fair payment, consider a donation of $69.69 which pays for 3.87 of work from one of our organizerss.

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

they'll be outraged until the next turd arrives

maybe the solution has to be stopping the flow of turds

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

TMMadman posted:

Question: how is Gabbard going to prove that she's been demonstrably harmed by the things Hillary said?

damages are the real stumbling block in most defamation cases

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

trump literally order a hit on his ambassador and :matters: