Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
People should reach across the aisle and have redkahina on their podcasts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

and all good podcasts are alike

can't confirm this until we find at least two

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

prefect posted:

They closed the RGD Cum Town thread; is it safe to post here? :ohdear:

genocide explainer is gone, so :justpost:. insert some tromps troncs and trimples for good measure. you're under my protection*, prefect

Sardonik
Jul 1, 2005

if you like my dumb posts, you'll love my dumb youtube channel
I didn't see this posted, but the dam finally burst on Even More News where Cody and Katy discuss Warren/Sanders.

Turns out posting snakes is sexist and depresses turnout. :thunk:

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
lol how many people do they think use twitter?

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

papa horny michael posted:

lol how many people do they think use twitter?

All the media people do, and twitter things get covered on other sites and even on TV news.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Without twitter their is no common metric for your engagement, and no way to tell if your number going up.

ho fan
Oct 6, 2014

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Without twitter their is no common metric for your engagement, and no way to tell if your number going up.

boosting emptyquoting numbers on my posts to grift advertisers

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

T-man posted:

i refuse to watch uncut gems as I am the mortal enemy of all anti-circumcision rights activists, all dicks need to be cut, preferably at the base. smh at all the rubes out there supporting a movie about not cutting your family jewels.
:wrong: as always I see. Also lol at the “very special people “ whining about a Chad like Rogan endorsing Sanders.

Sardonik
Jul 1, 2005

if you like my dumb posts, you'll love my dumb youtube channel
Katy ultimately bent the knee by the sound of it, fortunately. Must have been Cody's god-tier poster energy

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Sucks that the TrueAnon ep about the DNC ratfucking Bernie is paywalled.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Terrorist Fistbump posted:

Sucks that the TrueAnon ep about the DNC ratfucking Bernie is paywalled.

Good thing I am a gumshoe.

tiberion02
Mar 26, 2007

People tend to make the common mistake of believing that a situation will last forever.

Sardonik posted:

I didn't see this posted, but the dam finally burst on Even More News where Cody and Katy discuss Warren/Sanders.

https://twitter.com/katystoll/status/1220764177104400384

a good reminder that winning over voters on the other side is actually bad

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

no wonder forums are in decline, lowtax never implemented the thumbs up/thumbs down per post system people desperately wanted in QCS

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

The no's and boos in the latest trueanon are like the screams of the damned

e:

Crowsbeak posted:

:wrong: as always I see. Also lol at the “very special people “ whining about a Chad like Rogan endorsing Sanders.

I skipped 100 posts why are you quoting a very sincere post from four pages ago.

Also I think we should bulldoze every building that looks like a dick, anywhere, any building. Right after we strip the right to vote from cis people.

T-man has issued a correction as of 23:43 on Jan 24, 2020

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Cant wait until I’m downvoted into oblivion

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

prefect posted:

All the media people do, and twitter things get covered on other sites and even on TV news.

no one is going to know about snakes being posted on twitter.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Cant wait until I’m downvoted into oblivion

negative karma exerting a positive force

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

i know i'm gonna get ratio'd for posting this here, but I think I really need to say it. I'm sorry that I offended you, but these days it has to be said. Don't worry, I'm sure it won't blow your little mind heh :smug:

beep beep lettuce is good

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

me, on twitter: please, do not crucify me for my principled beliefs, anything but that

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Uranium posted:

me, on twitter: please, do not crucify me for my principled beliefs, anything but that

but if you must, may I recommend the Craftsman Signature set

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

start up idea: crucifyr. An app that lets people put a bounty on someone they know onlne of $x money and independent contractors take the job. If you were the mother whose kid won't get treatment because your insurance, you could simply crucify someone that someone else was mad at and give the money to the hospital. Also if you think this is a bad idea you're actually saying that children should go without medical treatment, go ahead and try to own me, libs.

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

i didnt even know nyt endorsed two candidates before this chapo ep, i just stopped reading or caring about that rag altogether in 2019

truly the paper of record

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Well just loving nail me to the cross for enjoying Star Wars

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010
every time Katy Stoll opens her mouth my decision to stop listening/watching More News Enterprises gets wiser

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

Sardonik posted:

Why snakes?

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

i like cum town a lot but it definitely brings out the dumber stuff in a lot of Posters online. that said it was homex who banned ct chat in cspam, and the libs got to him.

cumtown chat in the Chapo/podcast thread has never been banned, homex tried to but I bullied him into submission

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

wow. a redkahina tweet I agree with

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
https://twitter.com/dronecoma/status/1220059454181298176

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

guys check this out: molly crabappin

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
here's the cum town thread for degenerates https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3912311

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

molly crabapple was my first encounter with the new generation of spooks. i remember seeing all the stuff outing her as at the least a CIA asset back in the day, led me down the rabbit hole of other spooks like katerji, bloodworth, james ball etc. depraved human beings.

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

gh0stpinballa posted:

molly crabapple was my first encounter with the new generation of spooks. i remember seeing all the stuff outing her as at the least a CIA asset back in the day, led me down the rabbit hole of other spooks like katerji, bloodworth, james ball etc. depraved human beings.
They all do the same poo poo over and over again "If you don't fully support military intervention in this particular instance then this means you fully endorse everything about the people we are attacking". Its not even that hard to identify people who are compromised. Just find anyone thats employed as a "journalist" that writes multiple articles about how they identify as a leftist but they struggle to relate to leftists now because they're not fully on board with interventionism, and they've probably got some sus connections. Even if they haven't, they're definitely cunts and you should avoid them.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

T-man posted:

I skipped 100 posts why are you quoting a very sincere post from four pages ago.

Also I think we should bulldoze every building that looks like a dick, anywhere, any building. Right after we strip the right to vote from cis people.

Because I tell it as it is. Also can’t wait till all radlibs sent to re-education centers.

Best part in uncut gems is the climax with them all watching that game. Seriously has me watching basketball at gym now.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Pokemon contains more strategy than basketball, as does everything involving balls other than CBT

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
lol

https://soundcloud.com/episode-one-868768631/113-joe-biden

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

grateful for the thread introducing me to stav's bball podcast

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

gh0stpinballa posted:

I remember when she first popped up, whoa cool, ex stripper turned artist who totally supports occupy wall street! cool bio. oh wait turns out she's close personal friends with the guy who runs guantanamo? weird.

ho fan
Oct 6, 2014

Dreylad posted:

grateful for the thread introducing me to stav's bball podcast

it’s good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Well just loving nail me to the cross for enjoying Star Wars
Then kill me now. Go on now, and take the lightsaber and stab me, here, here, now, please! It would hurt me less than what you just said! Do it. DO IT