Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
More crime than a Maltese alleyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
I'm working my way through the back log and all this chatter about th Joe Biden episode has me tittering with anticipation

ZorpZuppins
Nov 8, 2012

Puppy Galaxy posted:

If you wanna be Santa, you gotta work like an elf

legit best line of the episode, andrew was in top form

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Helpcare

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
I'm trying to think of a funnier E1 episode than this joe biden one and I'm coming up blank.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
i could think of a few

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
Nothing they’ve done has made me actually laugh out loud more than describing their fits by reading out Amazon clothes listing titles.

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
which episode is that?

40-Degree Day
Sep 24, 2012

papa horny michael posted:

which episode is that?

Ep 95, baby

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
I think the hardest I've laughed at E1 was Smart poo poo. Joe Biden mostly just stunned me into lost silence in a very 5/5 would listen again kind of way.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Wild that three guys playing the same character babbling nonsense to himself appears to be the most accessible thing they've ever done

Cnidaria
Apr 10, 2009

It's all politics, Mike.

Their dungeons and deagles campaigns on the Patreon feed are all amazing

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
Will have to wait for a black flanders feed to hear that lol

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1GALcEHfg4

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Make your toes curl so bard you lose a shoe size is a a top tier line

psychofishhead
Oct 30, 2010

If they don’t start releasing the new dungeons and deagles saga they recorded last month I’m going to start indiscriminately breaking stuff near me

Cnidaria
Apr 10, 2009

It's all politics, Mike.

psychofishhead posted:

If they don’t start releasing the new dungeons and deagles saga they recorded last month I’m going to start indiscriminately breaking stuff near me

those episodes probably take forever to edit

anyway my favorite part from the edgelordz D&D saga was the six inch spider and the fact that they had almost completely lost the plot by the last third of it and branson was just improvising everything

the lost pig of bowl cut mountain saga is also great if you like felix being extremely good at rolling dice like in the chapo call of cthulu campaigns

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Gundam episode is still my all time pick and I get the giggles whenever I remember "I'm listening to free jazz" or even just the name Grinchblade tbh

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
Terre Haute games is the funniest to me because I laugh every time they talk about media things as if they were real life stuff

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

I really love Eat Chain, it's just so off the rails.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Eat me is just incredible, I could see it in my head as an iron chef style thing, was great

watho
Aug 2, 2013

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

the holy trinity to me is who wants to be food, the mecha anime one, and eat chain

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

That's pretty good but I think the live riverdale parody could go up against gundamb

watho
Aug 2, 2013

is that a patreon one? i’m too poor to afford it

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

watho posted:

is that a patreon one? i’m too poor to afford it
The thing he's talking about is on Patreon, but it's neither live nor a parody. It's just the E1 gang reading actual scripts for (fan-translated) DBZ episodes and the Riverdale pilot. It is extremely bird-brained.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Sham bam bamina! posted:

The thing he's talking about is on Patreon, but it's neither live nor a parody. It's just the E1 gang reading actual scripts for (fan-translated) DBZ episodes and the Riverdale pilot. It is extremely bird-brained.

I feel like there's a riverdale esque episode 0 about all the women getting guns on a certain day

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Wrestlepig posted:

Terre Haute games is the funniest to me because I laugh every time they talk about media things as if they were real life stuff
Was that the one where they broke character and completely lost it when nobody wanted to be the voice of the Saudi crown prince bc if so :hai:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

watho posted:

the holy trinity to me is who wants to be food, the mecha anime one, and eat chain

their collabs with eat chain are great for branson's obsession with ben and calling cj a snitch alone.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Pretty good posted:

Was that the one where they broke character and completely lost it when nobody wanted to be the voice of the Saudi crown prince bc if so :hai:

That's a really good one too

psychofishhead
Oct 30, 2010

For me, the Uncle’s Houseboat episodes, the whiny poet guys, who wants to be food, every dnd campaign and red camaro poster are all tied for first.

The rest are a very close second. It’s genuinely impressive how consistently good this podcast is.

PerilPastry
Oct 10, 2012

psychofishhead posted:

red camaro poster
Peanut is the GOAT.

"Well sir. I used to be a Reba McEntire fella ..."

psychofishhead
Oct 30, 2010

PerilPastry posted:

Peanut is the GOAT.

"Well sir. I used to be a Reba McEntire fella ..."

Peanut is amazing because he’s just a very grounded impression of the men I grew up with in nowheresville, USA yet he easily steals the show when paired with exaggerated caricatures of old Spike TV/ Man Show hosts.

The YKS guys need to be back for another episode for sure. Their ability to make the most banal things hilarious is second to none.

watho
Aug 2, 2013

Darkman Fanpage posted:

their collabs with eat chain are great for branson's obsession with ben and calling cj a snitch alone.

the poem about ben gets me every time

Cnidaria
Apr 10, 2009

It's all politics, Mike.

Pretty good posted:

Gundam episode is still my all time pick and I get the giggles whenever I remember "I'm listening to free jazz" or even just the name Grinchblade tbh

oh yeah the gundam episode is one of my favorites, the commercial break as they are charging up their final attack was amazing

the episode where felix does a knausgaard impression is also great

Schwza
Apr 28, 2008
AAA ball: the terre haute gublades vs the morrowind virgins. best ep.

watho
Aug 2, 2013

one of my favorite bits is in the artisans plate when andrew asks charles if there’s anything in his favorite drink and he just replies with “no”

kathmandu
Jul 11, 2004

Cnidaria posted:

oh yeah the gundam episode is one of my favorites, the commercial break as they are charging up their final attack was amazing

the episode where felix does a knausgaard impression is also great

"my son is wearing jeans with the logo of every single NBA team on them, an NBA generic jersey that says 00 BASKETBALL, and a flat-brim hat that says MR CONDOM"

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I would not put you in a coma
In your GMC Sonoma

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
"pete davidson is here. he's like if mac miller couldn't rap and was too stupid to kill himself"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coathat
May 21, 2007

Dudes Rock

https://twitter.com/intellegint/status/1222933794031906818