Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

very nice i like
Jan 8, 2020

I CANT RESIST SHITTING UP THE BIG BOOBS THREAD WITH MY RANDOM FUCKING MONKEY CHEESE BULLSHIT! IF YOU SEE ME, FUCK ME UP.

Heather Papps posted:

based on what i've read so far yobgoblin is like venom papps. i'm bipolar and love the internet, and also, uh... am a yobber.

however after my mental breakdown i did this really revolutionary thing called "get off the internet for 5 years, go to therapy, take meds, live a normal life" and eventually wasn't terrified a fyad would call my cell phone to ask me politely to kill myself, so i got back to postin'.

took longer than that to get back to SA, but the siren song of actually funny jokes and an internet community that actively purges monsters became stronger than my will to avoid redtexts or whatever.

I'm calling your cellphone but to trade recipes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

very nice i like
Jan 8, 2020

I CANT RESIST SHITTING UP THE BIG BOOBS THREAD WITH MY RANDOM FUCKING MONKEY CHEESE BULLSHIT! IF YOU SEE ME, FUCK ME UP.
also this isnt the peanut gallery vouching against yobgoblin, he is certifiably creepy. I forget what earned him the initial 100k probation but around that time he was pming people kinda weird poo poo over and over if I remember corrrctly. or whatever who loving cares its your website bro . bye

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

there is a naked yobgoblin in ur house

he is sitting on ur sofa farting and waiting to teach you how to play fighting games on ur console

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Listen Richard you are way overdue for being corrupted by the minute amount of power you hold over the internet.
Moreover your wives going crazy and hiding the children is nothing compared to the many debaucheries of past kings and nobility, have you no sense of imagination and ambition?

We demand a Game of Thrones style arc of madness, murder and monsters.

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

Give me your number and I will solemnly fart into your ear

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

very nice i like posted:

I'm calling your cellphone but to trade recipes

You should post in byob with us

Heather Papps
Nov 1, 2007

hello friend

Fartbox posted:

Give me your number and I will solemnly fart into your ear

also, you.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Hmmm

I read your note, Lowtax, but it doesn’t actually seem important

Have a good day

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

Hmmm

Have a good day

Have people forgotten I have the ability to ban them for poo poo posts

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
lol

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Lowtax posted:

I think you're the only one who still does. Mod sass runs rampant 'round these parts.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I only sass mods because I've been divorced twice and arguing with my parents in my mid 30s just doesn't get me the high it did when I was 13.

Mod sass saves lives

Anyways, I'm eager to see the full story when all this is litigated to death because it hits close to home with how the "hiding for my life" party is acting just like someone I knew in the past: an abusive user of the system.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

PathAsc posted:

I only sass mods because I've been divorced twice and arguing with my parents in my mid 30s just doesn't get me the high it did when I was 13.

Mod sass saves lives

Anyways, I'm eager to see the full story when all this is litigated to death because it hits close to home with how the "hiding for my life" party is acting just like someone I knew in the past: an abusive user of the system.

Try divorcemag.com

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr posted:

Try divorcemag.com

Are my favorite posters there?

Heather Papps
Nov 1, 2007

hello friend

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

Hmmm

Have a good day

hunh, didn't know rap sheets COULD be two pages.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Burt Sexual posted:

Still lolin at Clemens ban list

what is this
how do I find it

I wanna lol

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Cubone posted:

what is this
how do I find it

I wanna lol

Upset Pinnochio
Jan 9, 2012

by Lowtax

Lowtax posted:

I just don't think anyone really cares anymore

Heather Papps
Nov 1, 2007

hello friend

Upset Pinnochio posted:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Saying 'Dear Richard', but in a way that actually suggests you hold Richard dear.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

PathAsc posted:

Are my favorite posters there?

I bet they are. Go and find 'em!

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Upset Pinnochio posted:

They care enough to go out of their way to try and get banned, like if they don't want to be here just autoban themselves

flashman
Dec 16, 2003

You don't get e cred for being oppressed by using a forbidden tag i guess

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Lowtax posted:

They care enough to go out of their way to try and get banned, like if they don't want to be here just autoban themselves

I see it more like chasing a tornado. They see others massacred by high speed flying debris but believe it will never happen to them, until a big red hammer rips the head off their body.

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
Lowtax, let's go get some Legends of Asia again. My treat buddy.

Get you away from things for a while. I can tell you about dumb people at my job.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
teh mother fuckin yobgoblin!!!!

logan from corporate
May 18, 1994

as per my last email, we'll touch base, circle back and synergize
Dunno if anyone cares since you’re all talking about BYOBGoblin for some reason, but I thought I’d say something since my name was brought up a few times. I am a woman first name of “Logan” last name of “Day”.

I’m not in a relationship with anybody, much less Lowtax.

I don’t wear anybody’s clothes but my own. It’s loving weird that anybody would say otherwise.

My involvement with SA (and by extension Gaming Garbage) is as a marketing strategist. This is what I do for a living. My goal is to make beaucoup amounts of money for myself and also Rich (cue boos) by bringing in a newer, younger audience. Fatalistic morons on the web often say that SA is dead for good, but it’s just an old brand that needs a refresh and cohesive message and that’s where I come in. I do not plan to change the heart of what makes this site great. I also have lots of developer peers, so part of my plan involves bringing this website up to modern web standards. This is a behemoth of a project but it is a dream one for me as I first started posting here in 2006 and I particularly like working with entertainment brands.

I have no desire to be an admin on these forums, nor do I have the time. I would rather, and I cannot stress this enough, saw off my own arm and sodomize myself with it vigorously.

I’m a businesswoman and my primary interest lies in large deposits of cash money hitting my checking account, but I also have a passion for the particular brand of comedy this website provides.

This was way too long but that’s my spiel.

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

You’re doing great

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Unfortunately Art posted:

Dunno if anyone cares since you’re all talking about BYOBGoblin for some reason, but I thought I’d say something since my name was brought up a few times. I am a woman first name of “Logan” last name of “Day”.

I don’t wear anybody’s clothes but my own. It’s loving weird that anybody would say otherwise.

My involvement with SA (and by extension Gaming Garbage) is as a marketing strategist. This is what I do for a living. My goal is to make beaucoup amounts of money for myself and also Rich (cue boos) by bringing in a newer, younger audience. Fatalistic morons on the web often say that SA is dead for good, but it’s just an old brand that needs a refresh and cohesive message and that’s where I come in. I do not plan to change the heart of what makes this site great. I also have lots of developer peers, so part of my plan involves bringing this website up to modern web standards. This is a behemoth of a project but it is a dream one for me as I first started posting here in 2006 and I particularly like working with entertainment brands.

I have no desire to be an admin on these forums, nor do I have the time. I would rather, and I cannot stress this enough, saw off my own arm and sodomize myself with it vigorously.

I’m a businesswoman and my primary interest lies in large deposits of cash money hitting my checking account, but I also have a passion for the particular brand of comedy this website provides.

Hi. I hope you'll succeed.

E: re the money part, not the sodomising part

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
I'm not in a relationship with anyone either fyi

Heather Papps
Nov 1, 2007

hello friend

cool. i dare you to do a really good job!

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Also, any relation to popular comedians Logan Paul and/or Charlie Day?

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

I don’t trust people named Logan, sorry. The last one I knew was a fat sack of crap who stole my Yugioh cards in middle school.

logan from corporate
May 18, 1994

Paladinus posted:

Also, any relation to popular comedians Logan Paul and/or Charlie Day?

Logan Paul is one of my sworn enemies along with Dick Cheney. I wish I were related to Charlie Day, but alas, I am not. If you’ve ever heard of the romance novelist Sylvia Day, that’s my cousin.

MAXIMUM SWEAT
Apr 21, 2003

by Lowtax

Haha cool. Neat. How much is Lowtax paying you to call his wife (who is living in a shelter with a baby) a oval office on Facebook? Sounds like a sweet job to me lol. Haha. Kidding of course :)

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

How do you plan on bringing almost 20 year old software up to current standards? Good forum software like xenforo already exists and lowtax was planning on migrating the forums to it but didn’t.

How do you convince people that weren’t alive or were in diapers that they should spend money to post here when they can go to a number of free forums like resetera or social media?

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
Do you have contacts at vice?

logan from corporate
May 18, 1994

MAXIMUM SWEAT posted:

Haha cool. Neat. How much is Lowtax paying you to call his wife (who is living in a shelter with a baby) a oval office on Facebook? Sounds like a sweet job to me lol. Haha. Kidding of course :)

Ya it’s the best job ever. I have a few clients that I have the privilege to call friends, sometimes Rich even likes my posts about eating rear end! Sorry your job sucks.

logan from corporate
May 18, 1994

eric posted:

How do you plan on bringing almost 20 year old software up to current standards? Good forum software like xenforo already exists and lowtax was planning on migrating the forums to it but didn’t.

How do you convince people that weren’t alive or were in diapers that they should spend money to post here when they can go to a number of free forums like resetera or social media?

I don’t consider the forums to be the main source of income for the business going forward.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

How come you didn't stick around and watch 'How to Get Revenge" with us! :mad: