Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

John Wick 12 is him going back in time and killing his own wife, starting the entire series

You’ve gone too far. He would never do such a thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sestze
Jun 6, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Person who’s never had a dog: LoL iTs NoT lIKe A rEaL fAmIlY mEmBeR

People who have a dog:

Third film:

Bad guy shoots John Wick's Friend's Dog

John Wick: we really shouldn't

Friend: they shot my dog

John: *sighs* yeah ok let's go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iw-0Y6HWb9Q

Sestze has a new favorite as of 07:08 on Jan 26, 2020

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

MarcusSA posted:

Besides, guardians of the galaxy 2 already did that plot

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
In the official John Wick canon John Wick can and will kill all sentient things except his wife and dog.

Even in crossover media John Wick kills Jack Kirby, Stan Lee, God, Thanos, and Superman, but he doesn't kill his wife or his dog.

You newb. You pleb.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Ok but in a fight between the Bride and John Wick, who wins?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

I wanna see John Wick and Charlize Theron from atomic blonde team up and kill people.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

John Wick 12 is him going back in time and killing his own wife, starting the entire series

12 Beagles

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
:golfclap:

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Hihohe posted:

Ok but in a fight between the Bride and John Wick, who wins?

https://i.imgur.com/9rGrptm.mp4

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

CelticPredator posted:

The entire series is Reeves trying to remake Constantine

john wick will kill john constantine and inherit his death bargain

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

MarcusSA posted:

It's revealed it was actually his wife who killed the dog!!!

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
The final movie reveals that Theon and the dog had a Freaky Friday and John Wick killed his dog in a Theon body because he killed Theon in dog body..

It will fit canonically because Theon spent the majority of the film after splashing in water and begging for attention from his owner.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Sestze posted:

Third film:

I'm so relieved that the dog has regenerating health. I don't think I could handle watching a good boy (girl?) getting shot again when they mean so much to their owner and the audience.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Sestze posted:

Third film:

In basically any other movie, a dog jumping up and biting a man directly in the dick would be a big eye-rolling moment for me. But in John Wick, it's like, hell yeah, get that idiot's dick, dog. Go for it.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
I hear they're doing a crossover in John Wick 18, and he'll team up with autism-hitman Baffleck.

Captain Jesus
Feb 26, 2009

What's wrong with you? You don't even have your beer goggles on!!
John Wick is boring as gently caress. Three movies about a guy who is so good that he not only beats, but specifically kills every person that challenges him. It's a series for insecure white men who fantasize about murdering anybody who slighted them in real life and who are powerless to do anything about it.

Pastel Candy Snake
Sep 6, 2018

by Hand Knit

Captain Jesus posted:

Dogs are stupid

man come on

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Captain Jesus posted:

John Wick is boring as gently caress. Three movies about a guy who is so good that he not only beats, but specifically kills every person that challenges him. It's a series for insecure white men who fantasize about murdering anybody who slighted them in real life and who are powerless to do anything about it.

Oh for sure.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
[ogre voice]

Looks like bait's back on the menu boys.

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀

Captain Jesus posted:

Whats ur point bozo

Steve Holt!
Aug 28, 2006

STEVE HOLT!

College Slice

Captain Jesus posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

Captain Jesus posted:

No that's death wish.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Captain Jesus posted:

Lol

Captain Jesus
Feb 26, 2009

What's wrong with you? You don't even have your beer goggles on!!

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

[ogre voice]

Looks like bait's back on the menu boys.

Volcott posted:

No that's death wish.

See, exactly what I'm talking about. Deal with it suckers. I bet you would like shoot me in the head like your hero John Wick. Yet you can't because you are in fact little babies.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Captain Jesus posted:

See, exactly what I'm talking about. Deal with it suckers. I bet you would like shoot me in the head like your hero John Wick. Yet you can't because you are in fact little babies.

Lol

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Captain Jesus posted:

:what:

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

I wish i was as pretty as keanu reeves

Hirethor
Dec 16, 2008

You think you know hip?
YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT BEING HIP!

Who What Now posted:

What's the meme here?

I'm at a loss as to why you'd ask me this.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

That's the first thing I looked for and I don't see it at all.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

Part of me hopes John Wick 4 fully ends the story with him killing the high table and becoming God Emperor Wick, but also I hope that means there's a layer above The High Table so we get John Wick 5, 6, 7, and 8 and it keeps going until John Wick kills the angel of death, God himself, matter, the unknown, the multiverse, time, and the very idea of existence.

It's basically a superhero series anyway

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

John Wick only kills the wick(ed)

Why would he kill existence? There are puppies in existence. John does not kill puppies

You absolute moron. You imbecile.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Collapsing Farts posted:

Whats ur point bozo

Yeah he's piqued my interest

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Fister Roboto posted:

That's the first thing I looked for and I don't see it at all.

Zoom.

Enhance.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

SpacePig posted:

In basically any other movie, a dog jumping up and biting a man directly in the dick would be a big eye-rolling moment for me. But in John Wick, it's like, hell yeah, get that idiot's dick, dog. Go for it.

It's also great in Once Upon a Time. Get that stupid hippie dick you doggo!

"He shot my dog."

"I get it!"

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Memento posted:

Zoom.

Enhance.

Undergrads wasn't taht great

Hardon Crime
Jan 15, 2020

hubba hubba hubba hubba
after they get done with this storylife, john wick will be walking around a metropolitan downtown and someone will step on his fresh kicks and he'll execute 50,000 people

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Equilibrium is sort of the opposite of Wick. Super gun guy is slaughtering everybody around him in nicely choreographed fight scenes but then meets a cute puppy and decides killing is bad.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
And then they get into a gun swordfight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hardon Crime
Jan 15, 2020

hubba hubba hubba hubba

this poo poo sucks