Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Why are there odds for Akam but not Razar?

Also drat you can't give Dunne some better odds than the buried jobbers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Leaked Mens Royal Rumble match

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
There's no loving way that's real

And it clashes with the leaked image of MVP's tron someone just posted from outside the arena.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Paging CJ2 to the thread.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

RealFoxy posted:

There's no loving way that's real

And it clashes with the leaked image of MVP's tron someone just posted from outside the arena.

It's referring to the MVP of the match, Kane

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

lol that list is so fake

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
The list format is literally copy-pasted from Wikipedia's Rumble articles, so yeah it's 100% fake

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I know the way that's intended to come off is that Cain and Brock are eliminated at the same time, but also I prefer to imagine it as Cain eliminating Brock and then going "welp, my work here is done, bye!" and jumping out.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

drat, that list is real.

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

finally a goon gets to win the rumble

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

Who is Tucker?

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Crapple! posted:

Who is Tucker?

the not Otis half of Heavy Machinery

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Eat My Fuc posted:

Leaked Mens Royal Rumble match

This would be more believable if it didn't have so many typos.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Everybody is focusing on the Kane victory and not important things like the start of the Nakamura/Otis IC title feud

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

IcePhoenix posted:

the not Otis half of Heavy Machinery

Gotcha. thanks.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I at least appreciate that some effort was put into the fake list, because a lot of that seems at least plausible enough (Brock/Cain eliminating each other, Seth and his lovely stable dominating the middle of the match, Corbin coming out at #30 for HEEEEEAAAAATTTT) to not be totally dismissed.

But putting Kane as the winner just immediately gives away the bluff.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

I agree, a list before a show with the eliminations timed down to the very second and multiple typos is very plausible, right up until Kane

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's real because four of the eliminations are timed on a second other than zero or five

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
It just sucks that it got leaked because now Vince is probably going to pull an audible right before the show and have Roman win

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Congratulations Kane.

HMS Beagle
Feb 13, 2009

It can’t possibly be Kane. There’s no way.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I would rather watch that rumble than literally anything else they will likely do tomorrow.

E: Buddy Murphy going 51 then Kane wins? That slaps

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Same.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

That could lead to either Kane/Fiend (probably a bad match but potentially hilarious build) or Team Hell No Explodes at Mania. Let's go.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
there are loads of reasons that's an obvious fake but my favorite is the 50 seconds of absolutely nothing happening before Murphy comes in at #3

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Julio Cruz posted:

there are loads of reasons that's an obvious fake but my favorite is the 50 seconds of absolutely nothing happening before Murphy comes in at #3

That I could actually see them doing

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Nattie might have spoiled Ronda returning. She sent out an instagram post of an old picture of her and Ronda together.

Which wouldn't be unusual if it wasn't for the fact that she did the same thing with Kelly Kelly winning the 24/7 title, and Sasha Banks returning. She sent out pictures of both of those women right before they did those things.

Also PWInsider is reporting that Molly Holly, Mercedes Martinez, and Shayna Baszler are all penciled in to be a part of the women's rumble tomorrow.

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

Abroham Lincoln posted:

I agree, a list before a show with the eliminations timed down to the very second and multiple typos is very plausible, right up until Kane

lmao the times made me laugh so hard

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Julio Cruz posted:

mine is the two minutes after Murphy comes out where he has no one to wrestle until Black comes out

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I like the specific times like someone is gonna know they have to eliminate Buddy at 51:37 exactly.

Also

Drew Mcntrye
Eric Rowan
Shinsunke
Bobby Laslhey

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Abroham Lincoln posted:

to be quite honest, a WWE call sheet with multiple typos is actually incredibly plausible

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
The only way it would remotely be true is if they had Kane cash in his title show at the Saudi show instead of Mania (hence the rumored Wyatt/Kane match in Saudi). But the exact times on all the eliminations is a pretty big giveaway I would think.

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
Deleted for double post.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

DeepDickPizza posted:

to be quite honest, a WWE call sheet with multiple typos is actually incredibly plausible

same

edit: part timer mostly retired Kane winning the rumble 2020 is the stupidest thing I've ever heard but that, incredibly, makes it more plausible.

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
Tag yourself I'm Shisunke Nakamura.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i am Himself

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!
im winner

winner winner chicken dinner

which is what I am eating while watching WWE ROYAL RUMBLE, ONLY ON THE WWE NETWORK

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
I believe in the demon, Kane.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

That’s... that’s gotta be Kane!