Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

logan from corporate
May 18, 1994

as per my last email, we'll touch base, circle back and synergize

Burt Sexual posted:

But you’ve posted like 36 itt today alone? :confused:

I literally made my first post yesterday and I had a few hours of free time tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Lacho posted:

well that was 14 years ago and they actually did make a somethingisawful.com

I know it used to work at some point, and if you google it, there are still some mentions of something is awful dot com, so naturally, if someone doesn't understand the joke, they will think the site is dead now, because http://www.somethingisawful.com/ doesn't work anymore.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Unfortunately Art posted:

I literally made my first post yesterday and I had a few hours of free time tonight.

If you haven't lately browsing the goldmine might be useful- to understand the forums

Lacho
Jan 25, 2020

by Nyc_Tattoo

Paladinus posted:

I know it used to work at some point, and if you google it, there are still some mentions of something is awful dot com, so naturally, if someone doesn't understand the joke, they will think the site is dead now, because http://www.somethingisawful.com/ doesn't work anymore.

back when lowtax used to try :sigh:

https://web.archive.org/web/20050715002134/http://www.somethingisawful.com/

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

azul mystica posted:

Let's circle back to this and give it a try.

You also almost never posted for years, but for some reason decided to chime in here. Hm...

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
I'm gonna facilitate connectivity! :mad:

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

azul mystica posted:

Let's circle back to this and give it a try.

lmao irl. night guys

Commoners
Apr 25, 2007

Sometimes you reach a stalemate. Sometimes you get magic horses.
I'm gonna synergize the market trends with our increases in productivity

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Hometown Slime Queen posted:

I'm gonna facilitate connectivity! :mad:

Remembered this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNhycX0XCJ0

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Spinz posted:

If you haven't lately browsing the goldmine might be useful- to understand the forums

yeah ——— the fyad goldmine lmafoa

Woodpile
Mar 30, 2013
Gonna workshop some vertical integration into my pants.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

youre posted:

somethingawful.com is going crypto

but fyad got deleted

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
paradigm shift!

PARADIGM SHIFT!!!

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
BRING ME PICTURES OF SPIDERMAN

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
MAAAARRHHHKET DUISSSRUPTTIONNN!!!

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Hometown Slime Queen posted:

BRING ME PICTURES OF SPIDERMAN

Foul Ole Ron
Jan 6, 2005

All of you, please don't rush, everyone do the Guybrush!
Fun Shoe
Jesus just imagine this type of thread back in the hell dump days. Or FYAD prime days.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Logan Day is A-Ok

Lemon
May 22, 2003

I'm getting increasingly more confused but my enjoyment levels are not decreasing so I'm all for it, whatever it is.

Foul Ole Ron
Jan 6, 2005

Fun Shoe
We are now doing the marketing mix.

Let's develop that target market!

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

Hey Rich just wanted to pop in and remind you that hoes ain't poo poo

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Foul Ole Ron posted:

We are now doing the marketing mix.

Let's develop that target market!

What if we put the best post on the inside of pizza box lids so that when customers see and eat their hot delicious pizza, they also read an hilarious post from these forums, thus bringing them in

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
Gaming Garbage starting any minute now
edit: It wouldn't be a Gaming Garbage stream without something breaking.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rkeUcSrMHc

Kia Soul Enthusias fucked around with this message at 03:40 on Jan 27, 2020

Heather Papps
Nov 1, 2007

hello friend

Lemon posted:

I'm getting increasingly more confused but my enjoyment levels are not decreasing so I'm all for it, whatever it is.

Foul Ole Ron
Jan 6, 2005

Fun Shoe
Or just ape garfield eats and make pizzas in the shape of forum emotes

:sax:

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

SilkyP posted:

Hey Rich just wanted to pop in and remind you that hoes ain't poo poo

They mad

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
If you're looking for stream collaborators make sure you try contact Vinny 'John' Vinesauce. He also plays bad games regularly, and makes funny voices.

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP
i havent been keeping up with the thread, but does this REALLY contain everything i need to know about Rich's divorce? who's getting the ferrari?

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Well I for one am ok with saying that I too enjoy SA and wish it well. I know, I cared about something, online. Scandalous.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Guys, you've gotta understand. Logan is not only an experienced film producer based out of Utah (the premier place of big film), she's also a venerable brand manager deploying a team of writers to SA to modernize the site and make lots of money. She is most definitely not a woman with BPD that lowtax cheated on his wife with, driving her and their kid away into a shelter, where they still remain. Pay no attention to Logan calling her a oval office, or lowtax trying to shut down the gfm belonging to a woman in a shelter, or all the evidence to the contrary of this story. Just keep saying "I love lowtax, I love the forums, these are the same thing, and nothing is wrong."

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Lucavi
May 12, 2002
hear me out: fiestacat

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
important market stragegizery meeting forthcoming

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

All I know is I pledge fealty to Rich and I would be willing to overlook facts to go to bat for him

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Donovan Trip posted:

Guys, you've gotta understand. Logan is not only an experienced film producer based out of Utah (the premier place of big film), she's also a venerable brand manager deploying a team of writers to SA to modernize the site and make lots of money. She is most definitely not a woman with BPD that lowtax cheated on his wife with, driving her and their kid away into a shelter, where they still remain. Pay no attention to Logan calling her a oval office, or lowtax trying to shut down the gfm belonging to a woman in a shelter, or all the evidence to the contrary of this story. Just keep saying "I love lowtax, I love the forums, these are the same thing, and nothing is wrong."

sounds like some fake news to me. I doubt there's even any evidence to back any of this stuff up.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
stream broke! Happy blood day indeed

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Can you guys please shut the gently caress up about somebody trying to help out with the site, who cares about their posting, they aren't going to be even involved in any way with the forums, chill

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Donovan Trip posted:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Light Gun Man posted:

Well I for one am ok with saying that I too enjoy SA and wish it well. I know, I cared about something, online. Scandalous.

Toejam and Earl

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Donovan Trip posted:

Considering I told my wife I was divorcing her weeks before I ever went to see Logan, and considering she's volunteering to help the site make more money, and considering the fact that my soon to be ex-wife has a complete false GoFundMe, you should shut the gently caress up about poo poo you know absolutely nothing about and let the grownups talk here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

Ya but is Logan hot?