Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lucavi
May 12, 2002

Musharraf posted:

You're right, it's not my place to criticize you. Of course you can do all those things. 50% seems like crazy high tax, I did not realize Patreon proceeds were taxed to that degree.

taxes plus all kinds of fees

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

youre
Dec 30, 2019

The forums and community are real good now Lowtax and when something is good money is not far off

Lucavi
May 12, 2002
join my patreon

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Lucavi posted:

join my patreon

maybe

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Lucavi posted:

join my patreon
no mine

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

dont do it

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

Lowtax posted:

IRS is punishing me for owing like a billion dollars in back taxes, but the joke's on them because I DONT ACTUALLY OWN ANYTHING OF VALUE

You own the admiration and respect of me bro

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
Is the new consultant finished with the migration to xenforo yet and will she be mailing out those spaceship jpegs you were gonna draw?

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Lowtax posted:

dont do it

ok

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
You should start a podcast that is the hot money making new thing because razor companies will give you a million dollars for saying that you shave occasionally

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

SilkyP posted:

You own the admiration and respect of me bro

what's the going rate on that

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
sending a request to your plex server Lowtax :)

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

Lowtax posted:

what's the going rate on that

If you mean USD not a lot but there are other ways to measure wealth

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

Lowtax posted:

OH and I forgot, if you want an invitation to my Plex server that holds all my garbage poo poo movies, send me your Plex email to webmaster@somethingawful.com and I'll add you. People were asking about that before and I forgot, sorry.

you should setup a youtube that streams these movies continuously. goons can pop into the live chat as a small treat.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

autism ZX spectrum posted:

Is the new consultant finished with the migration to xenforo yet and will she be mailing out those spaceship jpegs you were gonna draw?
Yes, the consultant is finished with the migration to xenforo and she is mailing out spaceship jpegs. Do you have any more passive aggressive zingers you want to ask about and not expect real answers to?

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Lowtax posted:

Yes, the consultant is finished with the migration to xenforo and she is mailing out spaceship jpegs. Do you have any more passive aggressive zingers you want to ask about and not expect real answers to?

How many $50 pies is a migration to xenforo even worth

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

autism ZX spectrum posted:

How many $50 pies is a migration to xenforo even worth

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
You could've just answered "yes"

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Lowtax can you pay me to do something
I have always wanted
to be
a

hired goon

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Unfortunately Art posted:

you people talk a lot of poo poo but there’s nothing stopping me from opening your avatars in MS paint and drawing a big ol dick on em, so dont gently caress with me

I’d like to see you try

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
I legit dont care about migrating the forum or whatever, from the user end its perfectly fine like it's always been, though I don't know anything about databases or whatever so maybe that needs fixing.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Lemon posted:

Lowtax can you pay me to do something
I have always wanted
to be
a

hired goon

hired goon??

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

hakimashou posted:

I legit dont care about migrating the forum or whatever, from the user end its perfectly fine like it's always been, though I don't know anything about databases or whatever so maybe that needs fixing.
Databases have been working absolutely fine since we moved everything to the cloud (with the exception of that search engine bug, but that's been fixed)

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

But I think those are eyes...
(source)
Goons: lwtx fix website frms fed

Person: I will help

Goons: *charlie kelly santa claus*

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

you can share as much or as little of the details as you want when the dust settles, just keep the money going into the servers and site maintenance and don't go MGTOW on us, and i'll be a happy poster

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

Best wishes Lowtax. gently caress the haters keep on keeping on. I am gonna take a slug of 'Quil for you tonight and hope to open my eyes to a brighter tomorrow for both of us

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

hakimashou posted:

i kinda want the forum migrated, if for no other reason than for people to stop blaming Radium for everything when things go wrong

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

get that OUT of my face posted:

i kinda want the forum migrated, if for no other reason than for people to stop blaming Radium for everything when things go wrong
This ends.... It's my fault, now. The slurs in the code? Definitely radium. But any downtime is on me...

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

I wasn't aware the search engine is fixed?

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

get that OUT of my face posted:

you can share as much or as little of the details as you want when the dust settles, just keep the money going into the servers and site maintenance and don't go MGTOW on us, and i'll be a happy poster
Oh, I have no plans on redpilling or men's righting or anything, one or two women do not represent an entire gender.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

The Saddest Rhino posted:

It has been for like half a year now.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

The Saddest Rhino posted:

For a little while it’d stop indexing new posts but I think that was one of the first things Jeffrey fixed when he became admin

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
It works now you can search once more.

-Me, in September

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

It works now you can search once more.

-Me, in September
big deal, it's not September anymore, make it work NOW

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

I think it doesn't work with stuff in the archives like the goldmine and also any posts less than 48 hours old but I did a search a couple weeks ago and that was my experience, it may have changed

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

To make yourself feel better, you make it so you'll never give in to your forevers and live for always.

Lipstick Apathy
jumping over all these bad posts to say that i'm pretty sure unfortunately art's avatar is a painting by louis wain and if you like paintings of trippy cats you should look into him, he was very interesting

louis wain art is cool and good i just wanted to say that thank you :unsmith:

Framboise fucked around with this message at 04:52 on Jan 27, 2020

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Framboise posted:

jumping over all these bad posts to say that i'm pretty sure unfortunately art's avatar is a painting by louis wain and if you like paintings of trippy cats you should look into him, he was very interesting

how dare you call my posts bad

Lucavi
May 12, 2002

Lowtax posted:

how dare you call my posts bad

same

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

To make yourself feel better, you make it so you'll never give in to your forevers and live for always.

Lipstick Apathy
lowtax you should go look at cool cat paintings too!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

Framboise posted: