Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
We are Jazz. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kdQ4soLcac

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

bird food bathtub posted:

The real Jazz is the ones we made along the way.

I make jazz like once every day or two..

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

MAKE JAZZ AND WAR

Tristesse
Feb 23, 2006

Chasing the dream.
Farts are jazz to assholes.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Butts are jazz to buttholes

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Ignorance, the root of all evil

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

you don't appreciate how good you have it with SA's moderation till poo poo like this happens

Only registered members can see post attachments!

tqilamknbrd
Jun 6, 2009

your circumcision honestly disgusts me

pubbies are s-m-r-t

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Another fun note is that Canada2 brain genius has spent real money to fund those attacks.

Minty
May 3, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
I will 100% admit I didn't realize I was out of munitions and/or fuel until after I got that result once.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
There's a big red warning that shows when something's restricted, but I've accidentally ticked "no munitions" on a war attack before, so....

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
I've sent a single ship to blockade targets with a full navy after misclicking and seeing another nation I'm at war with has zero ships :frogdunce: I was trying to be thrifty

Mr. Pickles
Mar 19, 2014

Hello I am posting in the thread

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
just post baby

Juggernaut Hands
Apr 17, 2007
These Hands are Unstoppable.

Soy Nation is ready to join the GOONS.

Minty
May 3, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

lol

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

These were all made by a pubbie:

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Just more proof that we've broken their brains with how we play this game. They mock us for 100% taxes, and then try to mentally divide by zero when it works out better. Just fundamentally do not understand what's going on.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

SSNeoman posted:

These were all made by a pubbie:

The only reason I believe you is because these are too low effort to be ironic goon memes

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

I'm proud to announce I caused a diplomatic incident last night that's probably going to completely destroy a micro by 1: finding that they had accepted a fascist we've been repeatedly razing as a member and 2: seeing that their allies were war targets of ours.

Filling my slots with their members resulted in their leader telling me he was going to tell Jazz I was being a meanie and then this weirdness:

Erev
Jun 9, 2013

corgski posted:

I'm proud to announce I caused a diplomatic incident last night that's probably going to completely destroy a micro....

Welcome to the club! We should start a memorial for folks like these idiots and The Originals. I also still want a ribbon for it drat it.

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

"15,000 hours of Diablo II isn't that much, dweeb."

The last pubbie who pulled the "I'm going to tell jazz on you" ended up getting "I literally do not care" as a response repeatedly until they went away

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Danaru posted:

I've sent a single ship to blockade targets with a full navy after misclicking and seeing another nation I'm at war with has zero ships :frogdunce: I was trying to be thrifty

Same. Though lately I've been sending a full navy against nations with zero ships because 100 infra damage is a fuckton of money at 1400.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
I give up, I'm not hip to the animes so why is cat-boy holding a cylinder and who is he hiding from? I still don't get the joke.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

I give up, I'm not hip to the animes so why is cat-boy holding a cylinder and who is he hiding from? I still don't get the joke.

he's goons and he likes goons but he is scared of goons I do not know

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

I like that we get angry when they convert real money to resources.... We find that hilarious right? People paying money to protect pixels.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
How do you piss off a pubbie?

Bomb their money.

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

Deadmeat5150 posted:

Bomb their money.

I finished my war with this guy 3 days ago and he's still trying to spy away my planes from beige

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Me and Blu found a pubbie with 2.5k tanks and almost no air force who is about to get Iraqi Republican Guard’ed

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Deadmeat5150 posted:

Bomb their money.

Bombing pubbie money is another of these divide by zero mental things that they just don't get. Entire alliances are built around the few hundred thousand in cash you can steal with a ground attack. Goons go full communism and give no fucks about having to steal that cash to fund themselves, we just want to hurt and destroy the opposition so we win by bombing away millions in cash per attack. They get absolutely infuriated by it. I've been nuked multiple times for bombing cash and it is hilarious every single time.

Erev
Jun 9, 2013

They get absolutely infuriated by it. I've been nuked multiple times for bombing cash and it is hilarious every single time.

Which gets even funnier due to the cost of a nuke and how little the damage costs to repair at our size.

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Erev posted:

Welcome to the club! We should start a memorial for folks like these idiots and The Originals. I also still want a ribbon for it drat it.

What size are the ribbons? I'll work one up for us.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

corgski posted:

What size are the ribbons? I'll work one up for us.

399x109

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Here we go, for causing a diplomatic incident that results in war.

corgski fucked around with this message at 20:33 on Jan 31, 2020

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

He's holding a very important scroll that he stole from villagers that he was going to use to become a better ninja. This scroll was very important and sacred and the villagers were a peace of poo poo to him but he nevertheless wants their respect so he did a desperate measure. he stops the villain of the day using a skill he got from the scroll, earns the villagers' respect a bit and then the scroll is forgotten for the rest of the series IIRC

Gonna post this on the P&W forums if you don't mind

Seraphic Neoman fucked around with this message at 21:13 on Jan 31, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

He's more like a fox boy
:goonsay: