Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agrikk
Oct 17, 2003

Take care with that! We have not fully ascertained its function, and the ticking is accelerating.

Hughlander posted:

Not sure what thread this should go to, but I want to get an elastic ip and vpn it to a set of containers on my NAS. Is that just going to be a Vpc, elastic ip and vpn endpoint? Or is there more to it than that?

Rational: I need to upgrade my ec2 to a higher machine class or I could just use my home nas but I don’t want people knowing my home ip / have a stable ip when it changes.

I'm not really sure what you are asking here, but I'll take a swing at it:

You will want to create a VPC, set up a virtual private gateway (that in itself will have public IP addresses - you don''t have to create them) and then create your VPN tunnel to it. Then you can route in/out traffic through a NAT gateway which in itself will have a public IP address. This IP address changes so you'll use the AWS DNS name or point an alias to whatever DNS hostname you prefer. You can specify a elastic IP address upon creation.

FYI: bumping an EC2 machine to a different class (T3 to M5) or size (large to 2xlarge) is trivial and requires only a reboot.

Agrikk fucked around with this message at 21:05 on Dec 9, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hughlander
May 11, 2005

Agrikk posted:

I'm not really sure what you are asking here, but I'll take a swing at it:

You will want to create a VPC, set up a virtual private gateway (that in itself will have public IP addresses - you don''t have to create them) and then create your VPN tunnel to it. Then you can route in/out traffic through a NAT gateway which in itself will have a public IP address. This IP address changes so you'll use the AWS DNS name or point an alias to whatever DNS hostname you prefer. You can specify a elastic IP address upon creation.

FYI: bumping an EC2 machine to a different class (T3 to M5) or size (large to 2xlarge) is trivial and requires only a reboot.

Thanks I’ll look at it more.

What I want to do is I have a service on a port in digital ocean now that is barely worth the cost. It’s out grown the instance there and id need to pay $30 more / mo if I stay. I have the resources on my home network to run it, I just don’t want to have my ip published for it. I’m looking to having an aws public ip port be routed to a docked container on a node here.

I know upping the machine size is trivial I just don’t want the expense for a hobby project.

Arzakon
Nov 24, 2002

"I hereby retire from Mafia"
Please turbo me if you catch me in a game.

Hughlander posted:

I’m looking to having an aws public ip port be routed to a docked container on a node here.

EIPs/Public IPs won't route to VPN networks directly. EIPs are attached to instances, which you could then configure as proxies to your host at home but you'll be paying some amount for that instance. Also data transfer out starts at .09/gb so if you are passing data not only between your app and users but also between home and proxy you could quickly become an indentured servant in Jeff's spaceship factory.

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

Hughlander posted:

Not sure what thread this should go to, but I want to get an elastic ip and vpn it to a set of containers on my NAS. Is that just going to be a Vpc, elastic ip and vpn endpoint? Or is there more to it than that?

Rational: I need to upgrade my ec2 to a higher machine class or I could just use my home nas but I don’t want people knowing my home ip / have a stable ip when it changes.

Note if want a reliable IPsec VPN tunnel you kinda need a static IP on-prem otherwise the tunnel has to be reconfigured every time the IP changes. Also if throughput over the tunnel is important you'll need a capable router. Encryption is expensive CPU-wise and as such many routers have separate L3 and VPN throughputs listed.

Startyde
Apr 19, 2007

come post with us, forever and ever and ever
Cloudwatch cron fired SSM Run command documents don’t seem to be honoring the log group and logging enable defined in the document.
To get around it, we’re using the cron to then run the ssm command with the cloud watch output config flag but that seems really dumb.
Is this a limitation of that service? Am I holding it wrong?

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

Anyone started using EC2 Image Builder? I have and IMO it's pretty good, when it works. Iterative development of components is tedious due to how everything is versioned except for image pipelines. If you update a component you need to create a new recipe version with the new component version and then create a brand new image pipeline from the new recipe version.

Also the Amazon owned components are OK to start with except for docker-ce-linux which is basically hosed from what I've seen (Builds using the component fail, the SSM script that's meant to bootstrap the build orchestration gets a SIGHUP and explodes). Really only managed to narrow down the errors to that component through process of elimination on account of how obtuse build errors are.

Anyone else managed to do a successful build using the docker-ce-linux component? Personally I just worked around it by creating my own component that does the same thing without the tests or delegating Docker permissions to ec2-user (That just seems like a bad idea in general).

Scrapez
Feb 27, 2004

Is Cloudformer development halted? I know it shows (Beta) when you use it but elsewhere I've seen people saying they have stopped developing it.

It seems like it would be in high demand. I'm currently trying to replicate all objects we have in us-east-2 over to us-west-2. Cloudformer was helpful with generating the initial cloudformation template but it has some pretty serious flaws. One of which is that it didn't grab any of the user-data from the auto-scaling launch configurations.

I'm augmenting the cloudformation template that cloudformer created to be used to build the objects in us-west-2 but if we change things in us-east-2 in the future, I'll have to repeat all of this manual work.

Is there a better way of replicating everything from one region to another?

Nomnom Cookie
Aug 30, 2009

Scrapez posted:

Is Cloudformer development halted? I know it shows (Beta) when you use it but elsewhere I've seen people saying they have stopped developing it.

It seems like it would be in high demand. I'm currently trying to replicate all objects we have in us-east-2 over to us-west-2. Cloudformer was helpful with generating the initial cloudformation template but it has some pretty serious flaws. One of which is that it didn't grab any of the user-data from the auto-scaling launch configurations.

I'm augmenting the cloudformation template that cloudformer created to be used to build the objects in us-west-2 but if we change things in us-east-2 in the future, I'll have to repeat all of this manual work.

I’ve never needed them, but stack sets won’t do what you want?

JHVH-1
Jun 28, 2002

Scrapez posted:

They added this last month which is probably nicer but I haven’t tested it https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/aws/new-import-existing-resources-into-a-cloudformation-stack/

Scrapez
Feb 27, 2004

JHVH-1 posted:

They added this last month which is probably nicer but I haven’t tested it https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/aws/new-import-existing-resources-into-a-cloudformation-stack/

It looks like even with this method, I have to write a cloudformation template from scratch that includes all of the objects in my region and then Cloudformation will import everything into a stack. With CloudFormer, it spins up an EC2 instance and takes inventory of everything in the region. There's a web interface that allows you to select which things in the region (or globally) you want to include in the template. Once you select everything, it creates the cloudformation template based on your selections.

As I said, the problem is that it does not pull in certain things. One of which is user-data within launch configurations.

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
Vent time.

I hate these weird gaps in functionality that AWS has, for no discernible reason and with no documentation available to explain the problem. In this case I'm trying to shift some of our current Azure poo poo over to AWS and wanted to set up our CICD stuff in the AWS tooling, Code Build, Deploy and Pipeline. Already I got stuck at the very first step because Windows is mysteriously missing from the dropdown list of build container environments. I Google and Google, and I look through all the AWS docs and they all say the same thing "Select Windows from the dropdown". Finally I try doing the same thing using a JSON file and the CLI tool and lo and behold I finally get a useful message. For some reason the Windows container environment is not available in ap-southeast-2. This is not mentioned anywhere in their documentation. Anyway, I Google this and see someone has asked about it and AWS's response is "we have no current plans to do this". This is so frustrating...

On a related note: does anyone know of a way to build a .NET Framework project in a non-Windows environment? I've heard about Mono but I'm not sure how that works exactly, do you have to modify the project itself to get it to build with Mono? Is there some straightforward reading I can use to give me a fairly generalised understanding of the relationship between Mono and regular .NET Framework build options?

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

You’ve learned one of the most important lessons: the AWS console is absolute poo poo and should be avoided.

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

deedee megadoodoo posted:

You’ve learned one of the most important lessons: the AWS console is absolute poo poo and should be avoided.

Well the problem isn't so much the Console in this case, rather the documentation which instructs me to do something that isn't possible in my region without mentioning that it's a region specific thing. But yes, I do agree that the Console loving sucks.

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

a hot gujju bhabhi posted:

Well the problem isn't so much the Console in this case, rather the documentation which instructs me to do something that isn't possible in my region without mentioning that it's a region specific thing. But yes, I do agree that the Console loving sucks.

There's heaps of gotchas in AWS doco. They're often written in a way where there will be a single sentence amidst a paragraph that's extremely important but they just mention it as an aside.

Also whaddup ap-southeast-2 friend.

Adhemar
Jan 21, 2004

Kellner, da ist ein scheussliches Biest in meiner Suppe.

Vent time.

I hate these weird gaps in functionality that AWS has, for no discernible reason and with no documentation available to explain the problem. In this case I'm trying to shift some of our current Azure poo poo over to AWS and wanted to set up our CICD stuff in the AWS tooling, Code Build, Deploy and Pipeline. Already I got stuck at the very first step because Windows is mysteriously missing from the dropdown list of build container environments. I Google and Google, and I look through all the AWS docs and they all say the same thing "Select Windows from the dropdown". Finally I try doing the same thing using a JSON file and the CLI tool and lo and behold I finally get a useful message. For some reason the Windows container environment is not available in ap-southeast-2. This is not mentioned anywhere in their documentation. Anyway, I Google this and see someone has asked about it and AWS's response is "we have no current plans to do this". This is so frustrating...

On a related note: does anyone know of a way to build a .NET Framework project in a non-Windows environment? I've heard about Mono but I'm not sure how that works exactly, do you have to modify the project itself to get it to build with Mono? Is there some straightforward reading I can use to give me a fairly generalised understanding of the relationship between Mono and regular .NET Framework build options?

Please also vent on the feedback forms, there should be feedback links on every doc page. I totally agree our docs are poo poo.

As for your .NET question, you could look into .NET Core, if your project builds on it. It runs on Linux too.

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

Adhemar posted:

Please also vent on the feedback forms, there should be feedback links on every doc page. I totally agree our docs are poo poo.

As for your .NET question, you could look into .NET Core, if your project builds on it. It runs on Linux too.

Yeah someone mentioned this in the .NET thread, so I gave it a go. I had to change all of my projects to the new SDK style but it worked beautifully, and I now have a successful Build and Deploy pipeline set up. Thanks!

Adhemar
Jan 21, 2004

:hfive:

JHVH-1
Jun 28, 2002
https://twitter.com/jeffbarr/status/1212425207933095936?s=21

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

Sorry for a pretty newbie question, but I'm looking at this: https://docs.aws.amazon.com/codedeploy/latest/userguide/reference-appspec-file-structure-hooks.html

I'm setting up a CodeDeploy application to deploy to EC2 instances and I'd like to us the Blue/Green approach. I want to use original instances (not replacement instances), so I'm looking at the table showing available lifecycle hooks and it seems like I can only assign scripts to these two:

• BeforeBlockTraffic
  • AfterBlockTraffic

Is this correct? If so, why? Is there a technical limitation as to why I can't attach scripts to - for example - the AfterInstall hook?

Adhemar
Jan 21, 2004

Sorry for a pretty newbie question, but I'm looking at this: https://docs.aws.amazon.com/codedeploy/latest/userguide/reference-appspec-file-structure-hooks.html

I'm setting up a CodeDeploy application to deploy to EC2 instances and I'd like to us the Blue/Green approach. I want to use original instances (not replacement instances), so I'm looking at the table showing available lifecycle hooks and it seems like I can only assign scripts to these two:

• BeforeBlockTraffic
  • AfterBlockTraffic

Is this correct? If so, why? Is there a technical limitation as to why I can't attach scripts to - for example - the AfterInstall hook?

Not sure if I understand the question right; the three steps in the table are the only ones that happen for the original instances. There is no installation happening on them.

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

Adhemar posted:

Not sure if I understand the question right; the three steps in the table are the only ones that happen for the original instances. There is no installation happening on them.

Yeah I had a fundamental misunderstanding about how the in place deployments worked, I understand what's going on now. Ignore my idiot question haha.

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

Has anyone had any success with the Packer/Ansible/Windows EC2 combination? All the Googling I'm doing seems contradictory (I'm assuming things have changed over time) and I'm not sure on the right combination of config options to get it all working.

Packer is able to created the EC2 instance and retrieve the auto-generated password and connect to WinRM. But as soon as Ansible gets involved I get a permissions error regarding the Ansible remote temp directory. Does anyone know how to resolve this, or where to start looking?

Packer output:
code:
[redacted]-webserver output will be in this color.

==> [redacted]-webserver: Prevalidating AMI Name...
    [redacted]-webserver: Found Image ID: ami-00b6e9c313c647f4a
==> [redacted]-webserver: Creating temporary keypair: packer_5e0d7fe1-db34-bbc1-eb6b-4434ea37e15b
==> [redacted]-webserver: Launching a source AWS instance...
    [redacted]-webserver: Instance ID: i-0398a8c5f51ab557c
==> [redacted]-webserver: Waiting for instance (i-0398a8c5f51ab557c) to become ready...
==> [redacted]-webserver: Adding tags to source instance
    [redacted]-webserver: Adding tag: "Name": "Packer Builder"
==> [redacted]-webserver: Waiting for auto-generated password for instance...
    [redacted]-webserver: It is normal for this process to take up to 15 minutes,
    [redacted]-webserver: but it usually takes around 5. Please wait.
    [redacted]-webserver:
    [redacted]-webserver: Password retrieved!
==> [redacted]-webserver: Waiting for WinRM to become available...
==> [redacted]-webserver: Connected to WinRM!
==> [redacted]-webserver: Provisioning with Ansible...
==> [redacted]-webserver: Executing Ansible: ansible-playbook --extra-vars packer_build_name=[redacted]-webserver packer_builder_type=amazon-ebs -i /tmp/packer-provisioner-ansible528142365 /mnt/c/Users/[redacted]/[redacted]-webserver.yml --private-key /tmp/ansible-key492638774
    [redacted]-webserver:  [WARNING] Ansible is in a world writable directory (/mnt/c/Users/[redacted]), ignoring it as an ansible.cfg source.
    [redacted]-webserver:
    [redacted]-webserver: PLAY [[redacted]Web Server Image - [redacted]-WEBSERVER] ****************************
    [redacted]-webserver:
    [redacted]-webserver: TASK [[redacted]-webserver : win_whoami] ******************************************
    [redacted]-webserver: fatal: [default]: UNREACHABLE! => {"changed": false, "msg": "Authentication or permission failure. In some cases, you may have been able to authenticate and did not have permissions on the target directory. Consider changing the remote tmp path in ansible.cfg to a path rooted in \"/tmp\". Failed command was: ( umask 77 && mkdir -p \"` echo /var/tmp/ansible-tmp-1577943249.49-120691292680057 `\" && echo ansible-tmp-1577943249.49-120691292680057=\"` echo /var/tmp/ansible-tmp-1577943249.49-120691292680057 `\" ), exited with result 1", "unreachable": true}
    [redacted]-webserver:  to retry, use: --limit @/mnt/c/Users/[redacted]/[redacted]-webserver.retry
    [redacted]-webserver:
    [redacted]-webserver: PLAY RECAP *********************************************************************
    [redacted]-webserver: default                    : ok=0    changed=0    unreachable=1    failed=0
    [redacted]-webserver:
==> [redacted]-webserver: Terminating the source AWS instance...
==> [redacted]-webserver: Cleaning up any extra volumes...
==> [redacted]-webserver: No volumes to clean up, skipping
==> [redacted]-webserver: Deleting temporary keypair...
Build '[redacted]-webserver' errored: Error executing Ansible: Non-zero exit status: exit status 4

==> Some builds didn't complete successfully and had errors:
--> [redacted]-webserver: Error executing Ansible: Non-zero exit status: exit status 4

==> Builds finished but no artifacts were created.
My Packer file:
code:
{
  "variables": {
    "role": "[redacted]-webserver"
  },
  "builders": [
    {
      "name": "[redacted]-webserver",
      "profile": "[redacted]",
      "type": "amazon-ebs",
      "region": "ap-southeast-2",
      "instance_type": "t2.micro",
      "ami_name": "[redacted]-{{ build_name }}-{{ timestamp }}",
      "ami_description": "[redacted] Web Server Image",
      "user_data_file": "./roles/[redacted]-webserver/userdata.ps1",
      "communicator": "winrm",
      "winrm_username": "Administrator",
      "winrm_use_ssl": true,
      "winrm_insecure": true,
      "associate_public_ip_address": false,
      "subnet_id": "[redacted]",
      "security_group_id": "[redacted]",
      "source_ami_filter": {
        "filters": {
          "virtualization-type": "hvm",
          "name": "Windows_Server-2019-English-Full-Base-*",
          "root-device-type": "ebs"
        },
        "owners": [
          "amazon"
        ],
        "most_recent": true
      },
      "tags": {
        "environment": "prod",
        "brand": "[redacted]",
        "category": "web"
      }
    }
  ],
  "provisioners": [
    {
      "type": "ansible",
      "playbook_file": "./[redacted]-webserver.yml",
      "ansible_env_vars": [
        "WINRM_PASSWORD={{.WinRMPassword}}"
      ]
    }
  ]
}
My Ansible playbook:
code:
- name: [redacted] Web Server Image - {{ packer_build_name | upper }}
  hosts: all
  gather_facts: no
  roles:
    - [redacted]-webserver
  become: yes
  become_method: runas
  become_user: Administrator
  vars:
    ansible_become_pass: "{{ lookup('env','WINRM_PASSWORD') }}"
My main.yml tasks file:
code:
- win_whoami:
  become: yes

putin is a cunt fucked around with this message at 06:42 on Jan 2, 2020

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

Try removing the become configuration and just inject the following:

code:
ansible_connection: winrm
ansible_user: Administrator
ansible_password: "{{ lookup('env','WINRM_PASSWORD') }}"

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

Pile Of Garbage posted:

Try removing the become configuration and just inject the following:

code:
ansible_connection: winrm
ansible_user: Administrator
ansible_password: "{{ lookup('env','WINRM_PASSWORD') }}"

This seems to have done the trick, thank you!

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

Hmm I spoke too soon... It definitely seems to have gotten me further, but now I'm getting SSL errors. Again the problem I'm having in fixing this is that Google is returning advice from 2015-2019, all of which contradicts each other and there doesn't appear to be a single documented process for working with WinRM. Ansible has this page: https://docs.ansible.com/ansible/latest/user_guide/windows_winrm.html but doesn't mention anything about SSL (or at least it has some stuff about it, but indicates that the Windows server version I'm using should be configured correctly by default). I'm using a stock standard Amazon AMI and the Ansible supplied WinRM setup script, so I'm surprised that it doesn't work when I follow the documentation - I'm not doing anything strange, it's all just the standard poo poo.

I wish I could just abandon the Windows servers but alas that's not an option :(

Edit to add more details:

The specific error I'm getting is saying the SSL version is incorrect. The WinRM page from the Ansible docs says that it needs to be configured as TLS v1.2. So I've manually started up an instance based on the same AMI using the same userdata script, and when I use openssl to check the SSL info it tells me that it is definitely using TLS v1.2.

putin is a cunt fucked around with this message at 00:56 on Jan 6, 2020

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

Hmm I spoke too soon... It definitely seems to have gotten me further, but now I'm getting SSL errors. Again the problem I'm having in fixing this is that Google is returning advice from 2015-2019, all of which contradicts each other and there doesn't appear to be a single documented process for working with WinRM. Ansible has this page: https://docs.ansible.com/ansible/latest/user_guide/windows_winrm.html but doesn't mention anything about SSL (or at least it has some stuff about it, but indicates that the Windows server version I'm using should be configured correctly by default). I'm using a stock standard Amazon AMI and the Ansible supplied WinRM setup script, so I'm surprised that it doesn't work when I follow the documentation - I'm not doing anything strange, it's all just the standard poo poo.

I wish I could just abandon the Windows servers but alas that's not an option :(

Edit to add more details:

The specific error I'm getting is saying the SSL version is incorrect. The WinRM page from the Ansible docs says that it needs to be configured as TLS v1.2. So I've manually started up an instance based on the same AMI using the same userdata script, and when I use openssl to check the SSL info it tells me that it is definitely using TLS v1.2.

The section before the one you linked has better info on how the WinRM listener needs to be configured: https://docs.ansible.com/ansible/latest/user_guide/windows_setup.html

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

EC2 API is broken in ap-southeast-2 right now. Auto Scaling is cooked and you can't interact with EC2 at all really. Cool good great...

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

Wow. Not at all an important part of AWS.

bergeoisie
Aug 29, 2004
Less than 12 hour since eu-west-3 lost connectivity to an AZ too :rolleyes: Great week to be on call.

Agrikk
Oct 17, 2003

Take care with that! We have not fully ascertained its function, and the ticking is accelerating.
Yup

Fcdts26
Mar 18, 2009
Any ideas on why running a Tika container on fargate would be around 10 times slower then running it on a t2 small? T2 small parses the file almost instantly, on fargate it’s taking up to 15 seconds.

Scrapez
Feb 27, 2004

If you have two EFS in two regions, can you use DataSync to synchronize bi-directionally? Or does it strictly replicate one EFS to another?

Edit: To expand. I have EC2 instances in two different regions that need access to the EFS. Right now, I've just setup a VPC Peering connection and EC2 instances in the region the EFS resides in use the filesystem id to mount it. The EC2 instances in the other region use one of the three IP addresses/mount targets to mount the EFS. This leaves the region using the IP single threaded through one availability zone mount target. I'm trying to have redundancy on the EFS connection.

Scrapez fucked around with this message at 22:08 on Jan 23, 2020

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

I'm playing with ECS at the moment and trying to use Secrets Manager to hold my database credentials. This works fine, but the 'value' is an object with each of the necessary properties, serialised to a JSON string, so when I pass it into the environment variables for the container, it's just a JSON string which means I'll need to modify my project to read the variable as a string and then parse it into an object. I'd rather not do something like this just to satisfy a deployment-specific eccentricity, is there any way I can inject the credentials as separate environment variables? So I end up with four variables for Username, Password, Host and Database? I tried adding :host etc to the end of my secret ARN, but no dice. ECS just tells me it's an invalid ARN.

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

Never mind, I should have Googled some more: https://github.com/aws/containers-roadmap/issues/385

What a pain in the arse :/

JehovahsWetness
Dec 9, 2005

bang that shit retarded
My team has/had that problem because SSM secrets were shared between ECS and Jupyter notebooks and were JSON strings, too. (Previous devs were really big on having single-sources of connection/credential info because we deal with a lot of external data sources.)

I ended up writing this https://github.com/ian-d/ecs-template for use in our ECS containers as a lightweight entrypoint to pull / parse / templatize poo poo from SSM instead of baking it into the apps themselves. Keeps the apps more 12 Factor-ish and makes local testing easier since I could just rely on ENV vars and not SSM locally.

fluppet
Feb 10, 2009
How long does it take for an application to aws be rejected via the job portal?
Its been 3 weeks so I'm assuming they dont want to interview me

Agrikk
Oct 17, 2003

fluppet posted:

How long does it take for an application to aws be rejected via the job portal?
Its been 3 weeks so I'm assuming they dont want to interview me

What’s the position?

Things are moving a bit slowly in Post-new year. I recommend to keep after it and keep bugging HR people for updates. Eagerness is a good thing here.

Cancelbot
Nov 22, 2006

Canceling spam since 1928

Also I'm euro-TAM so if you applied in any of those countries I can help out as well.

But absolutely keep bugging the recruiters.

Edit: does this mean the thread is approaching a follow the sun model?

Cancelbot fucked around with this message at 22:26 on Jan 30, 2020

sinequanon01
Oct 20, 2017

Cancelbot posted:

Edit: does this mean the thread is approaching a follow the sun model?

Do we have an Aussie goontam?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JHVH-1
Jun 28, 2002

sinequanon01 posted:

Do we have an Aussie goontam?

I hope there is an Australian tam named Tim