Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019
witness

me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PsychoInternetHawk
Apr 4, 2011

Perhaps, if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque.
Grimey Drawer

Am...am I losing my mind, or is this implying that Trump has hosed his own daughter and we're supposed to admire him for it? Are there people out there who want an incest president?

I already know the answer to this question but it's real wierd to see it out in the open like this.

PsychoInternetHawk has issued a correction as of 13:07 on Jan 30, 2020

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019
just learning about this app called Next Door on Citations Needed. fuggin dumb dystopia

Jon Carbuncle
Sep 21, 2002

Soiled Meat

PsychoInternetHawk posted:

Am...am I losing my mind, or is this implying that Trump has hosed his own daughter and we're supposed to admire him for it? Are there people out there who want an incest president?

I already know the answer to this question but it's real wierd to it out in the open like this.

turns out that americans have completely unhealthy views on sex and are all about not just loving children, but loving their own children

amaru_chulla
Sep 3, 2019

by Nyc_Tattoo

I already know the answer to this question but it's real wierd to see it out in the open like this.

Lol look at this noob that doesn’t know about the sex parrot photographs

amaru_chulla
Sep 3, 2019

by Nyc_Tattoo

Siljmonster posted:

Someone please explain the reason for Iowa. What comes from there? What goes there? Why does it exist? What is exactly an Iowa?

Everyone that lives in Iowa and Idaho and North Dakota and poo poo lives there to be constantly surrounded by fellow white supremacists

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

This is totally impossible because a. Trump's the most self-absorbed person on the planet b. Much of his behavior stems from penis inadequacy

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

Donald Trump is one of those cishet kinksters who insist on calling themselves queer.

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Alpha Turmp
Beta Kush

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
that is absolutely not the first thing i wanted to see in the morning and i'm very cross with you all

Hardon Crime
Jan 15, 2020

hubba hubba hubba hubba

amaru_chulla posted:

Everyone that lives in Iowa and Idaho and North Dakota and poo poo lives there to be constantly surrounded by fellow white supremacists

Iowadahiowa

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

that is absolutely not the first thing i wanted to see in the morning and i'm very cross with you all

Trump!

*click*

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

This is totally impossible because a. Trump's the most self-absorbed person on the planet b. Much of his behavior stems from penis inadequacy

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

working hard, thank you!

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019
India finally got that Corona virus

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

https://twitter.com/SV_POW/status/1222801315404943360?s=20

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

:blush:

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019
iowa caucus on Tuesday aaaaahoooooolloo

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

The Alpha Centauri posted:

I'm not ready lmao

amaru_chulla
Sep 3, 2019

by Nyc_Tattoo

Where’s the sex towel at

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/1222847208061575168?s=20

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

time to replace the PRAXIS speech balloons

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

it's morning again :(

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Monday

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Does Donald really have Gigantic Penis

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

what the gently caress

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

Wait yeah it is Monday

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

https://twitter.com/SalehaMohsin/status/1222864240740044802

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1222863896882679808

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide
bwahahahaha

https://twitter.com/MurielBowser/status/1222840660300042241

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

close enough

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004

just learning about this app called Next Door on Citations Needed. fuggin dumb dystopia

there is a guy of work that has like 5 of these cameras covering every corner of his house. he was showing me their website which is like Facebook but people post their video clips and it’s just a bunch of people freaking out whenever the camera catches a black person walking by on the sidewalk.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Mass grave diggers :unsmigghh:

Jon Carbuncle
Sep 21, 2002

Soiled Meat

this is the same guy who couldn't participate in the nyt circle jerk because he didn't have enough solid stances on issues right?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
higher minimum wage: loses jobs

coronavirus: bring jobs back

Jon Carbuncle
Sep 21, 2002

Soiled Meat

Wilbur Ross: death crew accelerationist?

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Saint_Rukus posted:

Wilbur Ross: death crew accelerationist?

Really should make some cspam posters think

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1222866830664048641?s=20

turnip kid
May 24, 2010

https://twitter.com/drawandstrike/status/1222854028025114630?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Annie Chickenstalker
Oct 12, 2005

Of course you dont know, YOU dont know because only I know