Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

google THIS posted:

A race of elves from the land of Gou'Fa Qyors who can't understand why every attempt they make to introduce themselves to another race results in war.

Lol

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That strange guy

It's not strange if we never mention it again.

deep dish peat moss posted:

DiGiornolism brand frozen newspapers, just take home and bake and you can read the news
This made my day.

Finger Prince

When I was just a little hungry,
I asked the waitress "what could I eat?
Nothing too heavy, something that's quick"
Here's what she said to me

Que sa dilla, sa dilla
Melted cheese in a tortilla
During happy hour you can get them for free-a
Que sa dilla, sa dilla.

Harold Fjord

google THIS posted:

A race of elves from the land of Gou'Fa Qyors who can't understand why every attempt they make to introduce themselves to another race results in war.

:popeye::eyepop::popeye::eyepop::popeye::eyepop::popeye::eyepop::popeye::eyepop::popeye::eyepop::popeye::eyepop::popeye::eyepop::popeye::eyepop::popeye::eyepop:

A tv show that teaches men household appliance repair skills and feelings stuff. Like he gets in a fight with his wife and he goes out to the garage and starts working on the broken dishwasher and it talks him through some stuff.

Yinlock

google THIS posted:

wearing a lampshade

google THIS posted:

Heather Papps

hello friend

the problem with that joke is that it's perfect.

i wanted to build on it, wrote out a few posts about the silence and the founding of the fourth channel of hate but... not as funny.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Goons Are Gifts

Jokes that are so good you literally cannot possibly be bothered to develop a thread for

vanisher

The perfect joke too good for a thread

Harold Fjord
It reminds me of an Adams joke and I don't think there's greater praise I could ever give

google THIS

Thanks everyone!

Pastry of the Year

Ehrgeiz 2: God Bless The Webinar

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
Ecks vs Sever 2: Presidential Debate

crimes

Pastry of the Year

itt we're the people who lived in the white house from Zork returning from our weekend away

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

"This bologna isn't just any bologna. It has a name. The name of this bologna is Oscar-"

Wait, the meat is named Oscar?

"EXCUSE ME! I wasn't finished. The bologna has a last name as well. Its full name is Oscar Meyer!"

Ok... gonna be honest... this meat's mysterious composition combined with it having a full human name has us more than a little bit concerned.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
paul rudd goes to fuddruckers and I don't have a punchline yet

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

he parsed the sign as ruddfuckers and is disappointed to find mediocre bar food instead of organized, motivated, and horny fans

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Heather Papps

hello friend

Pastry of the Year posted:

itt we're the people who lived in the white house from Zork returning from our weekend away

i like this idea but don't have enough familiarity with zork. i do remember enough to make this joke

"honey... you did... you left a light on while we were gone, right?"

"of course dear"

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

Pastry of the Year posted:

if you think that maze of twisty passages is difficult now, imagine how hard it is for someone drunkenly getting up to pee in the middle of the night.

"was it left left right or left left... ah to hell with it"

*urinates on maze wall*

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

City of Glompton

working from home and pretending my cat is my boss.

tabbing out of byob quickly, Oh hi Mr. Whiskers, I was just doing a little market research.

Excuse me Mr. Whiskers but I can't work if you sit on my keyboard like that.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

City of Glompton posted:

working from home and pretending my cat is my boss.

tabbing out of byob quickly, Oh hi Mr. Whiskers, I was just doing a little market research.

Excuse me Mr. Whiskers but I can't work if you sit on my keyboard like that.

"pretending my cat is my boss."
Shouldn't the punch line be at the end of the joke?

City of Glompton

yes yes it should

Harold Fjord

Cubone posted:

paul rudd goes to fuddruckers and I don't have a punchline yet

owlhawk911 posted:

he parsed the sign as ruddfuckers and is disappointed to find mediocre bar food instead of organized, motivated, and horny fans

Go team! :toot:

SardonicTyrant

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

One of those useless machine things, but when you press it a big floppy dick pops out and gets fake jizz on your hands.

Yinlock

Bonaventure posted:

COMEDIAN IN DEATH STRANDING UNIVERSE:

so the only thing that doesn't degrade from Timefall is Sam's suit... so why don't they just make whole cargo container -- OUT OF SAM'S SUIT??

stand-up comedy sets in apocalyptic worlds

Heather Papps

hello friend

Yinlock posted:

stand-up comedy sets in apocalyptic worlds

now listen, i love the allmother as much as all her children

mothermothermothermother

but she needs to recognize i'm a 3rd pseudomorph warrior caste, i'm gonna use my teeth!

MOTHERMOTHERMOTHERMOTHERMOTHERMOTHER

xcheopis

OSHA Signs

"Hey, babe, what's your sign?"
"Danger: Do not play on or around"

Yinlock

Heather Papps posted:

now listen, i love the allmother as much as all her children

mothermothermothermother

but she needs to recognize i'm a 3rd pseudomorph warrior caste, i'm gonna use my teeth!

MOTHERMOTHERMOTHERMOTHERMOTHERMOTHER

Yinlock

and hey what's the deal with that dread cosmic wave that ends all life, it could've sent us a postcard instead

*pulling my collar exaggeratedly as my atoms are dissolved by elder god energies* hey wow tough crowd

Heather Papps

hello friend

Yinlock posted:

and hey what's the deal with that dread cosmic wave that ends all life, it could've sent us a postcard instead

*pulling my collar exaggeratedly as my atoms are dissolved by elder god energies* hey wow tough crowd

you.... try... standddd uppppp someti some sometim...es.....

from the back, the sound of a thousand piping flutes and a chorus of toads

goo oo oooooddd p p p ppppoiiiinnttttt

google THIS

Everyone's always asks, what is the deal with walkers and brains? Well I mean, have you met one lately? Have you tried to carry on a conversation with one? Is it really that big of a mystery? Thank you, thank you, you're too kind. Ok, thank you, there's no need to leave your seats. Uh, you're looking pale, sir.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Yinlock posted:

Got the thread in juuuuuuust under the wire

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
*in youtube video essay presenter voice*

Weezer's 1994 debut album, otherwise known as the "blue album" for its blue background, is widely regarded a touchstone recording for the 90's rock/indie/power pop scene, with it's anthemic odes to teen angst and catchy, hook-driven guitar work. But what most people don't know is that there is a DARK SECRET hidden on this album *background music turns ominous*. Let's run down some of the choruses on my relate-o-meter to see if we can spot what's wrong here:

Track #1, "My name is Jonas": Relate-o-meter rating 10/10. Very relatable, especially if you happen to be named Jonas.

Track #2, "No one else": Relate-o-meter rating 9/10. This is a pretty relatable song, especially if you're in your first "serious" relationship. It really can feel like there's "no one else" who really understands you.

Track #3, "The World Has Turned and Left Me Here: Now, this is where things get a little weird. On the surface, this is a 10/10 relate-o-meter song. It often can feel like there is a void in your soul after a relationship breaks up, but take a closer look at the lyrics for the chorus: The world has turned and left me here/just where I was before you appeared/and in its place an empty space/has filled the void behind my face.

If you've spotted the problem, congratulations! If not though, I'll break it down for you. "An empty space" has "filled the void" "behind my face". Here is the problem: How can a "void" be "filled" by "space" that is "empty"? It can't right? At least not according to the physics of our world. After all, how can space that is empty fill a void, which is also empty? Here's that DARK SECRET I was talking about earlier *background music turns ominous again as the camera slowly zooms in on a shot of the album cover*

Weezer are in fact a group of eldritch abominations from beyond space and time, agents of Nyarlathotep, the crawling chaos which consumes us all.

*Every member of the band is now wearing poorly-photoshopped mindflayer heads and the album title appears in "spooky" font*

Next time: Why "uptown funk" was important to my deployment in Afghanistan. Don't forget to *unspeakable noises* that subscribe button!

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Trying

abstract salads

Finger Prince

3096AD - a church

Priest: "and now, brothers and sisters, please join together in the sharing of the holy dick pic. May the dick be with you..."

*notification bleeps sound throughout the congregation*

Congration: "and also with you"
*the priest's device bleeps*

Priest - his voice rising into a liturgical chant: "for this is His Dick, which was shared with you, and with many. And through this dick lies the path to everlasting booty calls."
"a reading from the Snapchat of Saint FooSoHung69 to QueenofD..."
"...Hey U up?"
"yo who dis"
"cuz I'm up for whatever, know what I mean?"
"drat u nasty!!🍆🍆🍆"

Priest and congregation, murmured - "Amen."

Harold Fjord
Title: Click here to agree to the terms and conditions of this thread.

Yinlock

famous shitposts throughout history

Heather Papps

hello friend

Yinlock posted:

famous shitposts throughout history

the gently caress? the Spartans didn't even respond they just emptyquoted one word, "if"

biosterous

Heather Papps posted:

the gently caress? the Spartans didn't even respond they just emptyquoted one word, "if"

this is making me laugh a lot a lot a lot, i had to pause the teevee show my spouse and i were watching to laugh more

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock

Heather Papps posted: