Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Captain Yossarian posted:

This thread is about the upcoming fast food friends forum and what we are going to talk about there. We all unite as friends under the banner of good food done fast

there's going to be a Fast Casual megathread/gang that gets in flame wars w the rest of the forum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006
What forums do you mostly read these days, Lowtax?

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

McDonalds Latvia and McDonalds Lithuania are virtually identical to McDonalds Estonia so lets hop down a few lines of latitude to McDonalds Moldova. Where things are quite different, yet oh so familliar.

Lets start with a simple Cheeseburger Fresh. So handsome.

But I want chicken you say. I want that famous Moldovan chicken. Then you have two solid options.

Chicken Grill

Or,

McPuişor

Feeling hammy? Let "Sandwich with pork and horseradish sauce" open your mind to a Moldovan approach to the McRib

I demand fingerfood! Fine, "Potatoes with red sauce and fried onions" is your best option.

But "im still hungry and want to really get McMoldovy. As you wish! Time for "Cheese Lavash, A special sandwich with ham and cheese lightly included in a specially prepared dish with spices and vegetables"

Dying of thirst from the spices in that cheese lavash? There are NO pear milkshakes, its Moldova, you drink

Or nothing.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Crime on a Dime posted:

What forums do you mostly read these days, Lowtax?
Uh after the burnout I had dealing with FYAD and the cabal of perpetually pissed off TGSR posters, I mostly stick to this one single thread.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
That moldovan mcrib looks promising

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
An important note regarding my divorce from reality.....it's good.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Lucavi posted:

lol if u don't have an epic rapsheet

FYAD probes don't count

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Lowtax posted:

Uh after the burnout I had dealing with FYAD and the cabal of perpetually pissed off TGSR posters, I mostly stick to this one single thread.

GBS is life

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

Lowtax posted:

i'm gonna give this one more shot and then i'll shut up about it forever.

do you think you'll ever open up fyad again? 95% of the fyad posters were eating a 30 day probe when the "nazi" stuff happened. was it the hitler ama that got it shut down? no one can seem to point to a different thread.

jeffrey and several mods have said that the way fyad was opened the second time was done poorly and that they would be willing to try again if there was interest.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

kolby posted:

do you think you'll ever open up fyad again? 95% of the fyad posters were eating a 30 day probe when the "nazi" stuff happened. was it the hitler ama that got it shut down? no one can seem to point to a different thread.

jeffrey and several mods have said that the way fyad was opened the second time was done poorly and that they would be willing to try again if there was interest.

most of the people maddest about fyad made and hosed off to an offsite anyway, wont hurt to give it a try

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

kolby posted:

:lol:

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
Open a forum for transgender goons and name it "The Forum That Is Safe From Fyad"

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

McDonalds Azerbaijan has a fantastic menu that really needs to be re-patriated to north america.

You talk burgers, Azerbaijan speaks Grand Bif

You talk fries, Azerbaijan replies in "Kənd Kartofu" or "Village Potatoes"

Not a Kand man? Try the prawns

Don't like the look of that prawn sauce? Swap it for a packet of cheese sauce. If they forbid substitutions its just 0.6 manat per sachet.

Thirsty? Pocket some cube-packed tea pyramids.

Its all at the Ganja Mall in beautiful McAzerbaijan.

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

The Meat Man was out of wings, Mr. William Ash More!:argh:

rear end cobra posted:

most of the people maddest about fyad made and hosed off to an offsite anyway, wont hurt to give it a try

The years old tradition of making an offsite because SA doesn't cater to your own personal views. Its worked out so well for SASS and SKULLMUND

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I;m Thinking About Thos Village Potatoes

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
The internet is 95% websites complaining about being banned for saying the n word on another website

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

Korean Boomhauer posted:

The internet is 95% websites complaining about being banned for saying the n word on another website

I mean this time the people banned are just chilling in another thread in gbs while those who complained about them got what they wanted and then...left? Huh

Dilbert Fanclub President
Oct 21, 2015

by Reene
If fyad were reopened i’d be willing to buy an avatar. Think of the 5 dollars, richard.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
95% websites full of people mad they only got 95% of what they wanted

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

Lowtax posted:

Feel free to post with us in byob, the chill forum and take a break from all this madness on the island of chill. We even have draw threads.

Small Gay Planet
Aug 2, 2019

by Fluffdaddy
Lowtax should be a title, passed on to the defacto forums leader

Have you considered surrendering your throne, sire? Which goon shall be Lowtax II, The Magnificent and Magnanimous?

pezzie
Apr 11, 2003

everytime someone says a seasonal anime is GOAT

Just watch the best anime ever

Incitatus posted:

The years old tradition of making an offsite because SA doesn't cater to your own personal views. Its worked out so well for SASS and SKULLMUND

I remember going to an offsite when DPPH got kicked off.

RIP DPPH :(

cum
Sep 18, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

rear end cobra posted:

this

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

Lucavi posted:

lol if u don't have an epic rapsheet

hwo could probate such a delicate flower~

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

What is this newest offsite anyway?

Like SASS was to do mod sass
Skullmund was to post the krusty meme

What's the purpose of the newest one?

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...

rice buns for the burg... in mickey dee's japan

wolfs
Jul 17, 2001

posted by squid gang

shadow puppet of a posted:

Dying of thirst from the spices in that cheese lavash? There are NO pear milkshakes, its Moldova, you drink

Or nothing.

I had this in Iceland! It's pretty good

Shut up Meg
Jan 8, 2019

You're safe here.

arisu posted:

I remember going to an offsite when DPPH got kicked off.

RIP DPPH :(

Still annoyed that I never learnt how to maintain a washer-dryer.

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

Here in Sweden we got the best energy drink

Cost $2.00 for the 4-pack.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Incitatus posted:

something about feeling stalin's rear end and tits I think

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

I hear you thread; "Slow down spoa, you skipped over McBulgaria on your way to the causcus region." A grave mistake! Rectify it now and tell us of:

RYOKAN PIQUANT
Fluffy bread, juicy chicken, bacon, Emmental cheese, salsa sauce, yogurt sauce and potato croquettes and slices of hot pepper jalapenos;

Finally, salsa and yogurt on my bacon, chicken and potato croquette sandwich. Why was this so hard to get right and why is it only in lovely Bulgaria?

Who needs fries or prawn or village potatoes when you can get

PENDANTS WITH CHEESE AND BACON

Not enough choice on the HOBO (new) menu, you say? Please then, have a nice dessert of

PIE WITH CREAM AND PLUM

Don't expect much innovation in the way of drinks. Bulgaria's best contribution towards McProgress is the fountain apple drink. I'd save your caloric daily budget and get more pendants instead.

Heather Papps
Nov 1, 2007

hello friend

Dick Bastardly posted:

something about feeling stalin's rear end and tits I think

wanna run an extremely punctual train on dat rear end

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

HOBO

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

kolby posted:

Guess it's time you shut up about it

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Heather Papps posted:

:golfclap:

Dilbert Fanclub President
Oct 21, 2015

by Reene

Incitatus posted:

Its the offsite for malding at trump tweets and intentionally spelling his name wrong and sharing terrorism tips.

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

Heather Papps posted:

that was mussolini not stalin

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

shadow puppet of a posted:

I hear you thread; "Slow down spoa, you skipped over McBulgaria on your way to the causcus region." A grave mistake! Rectify it now and tell us of:

RYOKAN PIQUANT
Fluffy bread, juicy chicken, bacon, Emmental cheese, salsa sauce, yogurt sauce and potato croquettes and slices of hot pepper jalapenos;

Finally, salsa and yogurt on my bacon, chicken and potato croquette sandwich. Why was this so hard to get right and why is it only in lovely Bulgaria?

Who needs fries or prawn or village potatoes when you can get

PENDANTS WITH CHEESE AND BACON

Not enough choice on the HOBO (new) menu, you say? Please then, have a nice dessert of

PIE WITH CREAM AND PLUM

Don't expect much innovation in the way of drinks. Bulgaria's best contribution towards McProgress is the fountain apple drink. I'd save your caloric daily budget and get more pendants instead.

I’m pretty mad I can’t get hobo pie with cream and plum here in the States.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

That ryokan piquant sounds baller as gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

MrMidnight posted:

Guess it's time you shut up about it

i'm kinda getting that vibe myself