Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

"Welcome to pound town, Slifer slacker!"

njsykora posted:

Pyke's ability being to execute any enemy unit at 1 health would be hilarious.

Actually of all the Bilgewater champs if I was to pick 4 to put in LoR it'd probably be Tahm Kench, Pyke, Illaoi and Nautilus. Though I accept there is roughly a 0% chance that Miss Fortune and Gangplank aren't in the set.

I was initially going to point out that none of the factions have their actual lore leader as a playable champion in Legends yet but then I realised whilst technically a true statement the only faction that actually reflects that is Demacia (which is missing Jarvan IV King of Demacia); Noxus has Darius who is technically one of the three leaders of the nation, even if Swain is the one who is guiding the whole thing with his Vision; Ionia has Karma who is the living spirit of the land reincarnated countless times into a mortal body, but not actually the ruler of Ionia itself; Piltover & Zaun have Heimerdinger, who is not technically leader of anything but is at the forefront of their Hextech development and a huge intellectual figure in a society that reveres such things; Freljord has Ashe and already shows signs of the war for control between Ashe and Sejuani (with Lissandra hiding in the background ready to rule both afterwards); and lastly the Shadow Isles has Hecarim, who to the outside world is the closest thing to a leader the SI have, seeing as the Ruined King remains trapped on the island itself.

I guess that makes what we get from a hypothetical Bilgewater Faction pretty open. I will say it’s definitely going to be either Gangplank or Miss Fortune But not both, and Ilaoi is the only representative of the native culture we’ve got for a champion so she kind of gets in by default.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

I believe Draven is also on the Noxus council, so that's 2 of the 3 in the game. Tryndamere and Ashe are literally King and Queen of the Freljord, so that fits even if the other faction leaders aren't there (and it seems more and more like Sejuani, Lissandra and Volibear are being grouped as a single faction). Piltover and Zaun are really difficult ones but I'd say Camille is probably the closest to a hard leader for Piltover since she's the head of one of the great families (though I'd wager Caitlin would get in before her just for her link to Jinx), and Urgot is probably the biggest and scariest guy in Zaun which is what really matters there (Blitzcrank's League banrate notwithstanding).

I don't think you can have Bilgewater without both Gangplank and Miss Fortune, they are constantly linked in the same way Lucian and Thresh are.

Now Shurima is the one no-one's really talked about and that opens up people like Azir, Taliyah, Nasus, Renekton, Xerath, Skarner, Sivir and Rammus (ok) and is arguably more visually interesting than another grimy urban region.

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

They should put in DotA heroes so Valve can kill Artifact

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Pretty sure that already happened.

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

What about The Long Haul :ohdear:

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

njsykora posted:

I believe Draven is also on the Noxus council, so that's 2 of the 3 in the game. Tryndamere and Ashe are literally King and Queen of the Freljord, so that fits even if the other faction leaders aren't there (and it seems more and more like Sejuani, Lissandra and Volibear are being grouped as a single faction). Piltover and Zaun are really difficult ones but I'd say Camille is probably the closest to a hard leader for Piltover since she's the head of one of the great families (though I'd wager Caitlin would get in before her just for her link to Jinx), and Urgot is probably the biggest and scariest guy in Zaun which is what really matters there (Blitzcrank's League banrate notwithstanding).

I don't think you can have Bilgewater without both Gangplank and Miss Fortune, they are constantly linked in the same way Lucian and Thresh are.

Now Shurima is the one no-one's really talked about and that opens up people like Azir, Taliyah, Nasus, Renekton, Xerath, Skarner, Sivir and Rammus (ok) and is arguably more visually interesting than another grimy urban region.

The Noxus council is Darius, Swain, and LeBlanc. Draven is too cool for politics.

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

njsykora posted:

Draven isn't on the Noxus Council, it's Swain, Darius and an unknown character representing "Guile" (who might be Leblanc but according to Riot is not, because the leader of the Black Rose becoming a public figure would be ridiculous). Draven is Swain's secondhand man though, and Swain's entire revolution against Boram Darkwill heavily relied on Draven helping him out, which is why Draven's current position is so lauded and high (outside his brotherhood with Darius and general popularity).

Volibear is a faction unto himself, like Ornn, because he's a Freljordian Deity. Others are Anivia and their unnamed Seal/Walrus Sister. Tryndamere and Ashe are the King and Queen of the Freljord only by their own tribes/coalition acceptance, Sejuani would argue heavily against it, and Lissandra is definitely still meant to be a secret third faction that's currently allying itself with the Avarosans publically, and the Trolls privately. In fact Sejuani is flat out marching south with her own massive warhorde to destroy the Avarosans and stop Ashe's attempt to unite the nation. Technically Ashe's actual title is Warmother of the Avarosans, it's Tryndamere who is known as the Barbarian King (and that might actually be a title from lands other than the Freljord, who are largely matriarchal with Warmothers leading their tribes and taking on many Oathsworn Husbands at once).

Honestly, based on some of the concept art we've seen, Shurima is probably next, as there were Shuriman/Noxian designed characters with no cards to match, called Burning Sun Followers, which would work fine as a sign of the fact that Shurima is the most fractured nation in the lore right now, with Noxus slowly encroaching on it from the North and taking more and more territory, with rebellions forming to match.

Lord_Magmar fucked around with this message at 07:50 on Jan 31, 2020

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

I love that we can have lore debates in 2 threads now.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
Wow I didn’t know something could be more convoluted than mtg lore

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

The three major "regions" that don't have representation yet are Bilgewater and Shurima, as others have mentioned, but also Targon. I don't recall who else is from there besides Leona, Diana, Pantheon, and Taric, though, so it might not be large enough to be standalone.

Someone earlier in the thread mentioned Bandle City or whatever it's called but all of the characters from there are associated with one of the already existing regions.

EDIT: And of course I forgot the Void because I'm dumb, which would be four.

Fajita Queen fucked around with this message at 08:22 on Jan 31, 2020

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

pog boyfriend posted:

this is was what my post was saying. the concept is not overpowered there just is not be enough tech to deal with it so it scans as being on the strong side right now

It's true but there are a lot of core rules in LoR that aren't directly transferable to other popular card game. I've only been playing the game for a week (although for the record I don't think Elusive is overtuned) but it's hard to evaluate something as being the same as flying when every creature has the equivalent of haste and vigilance, too. I don't think the mechanic is a problem but it's also an oversimplification to compare surface-level similar mechanics in this game 1:1 with Magic or Hearthstone

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

Other characters from Targon are Aphelios (and his seer sister Alune who guides his hand in battle), Zoe, and Aurelion Sol (A literal starforging Dragon). Additionally Kayle and Morgana are the daughters of a Targonian Aspect of Justice, so they'd possibly show up in a hypothetical Targon faction.

Personally I suspect if we get Targon it'll be alongside Icathia/The Void, as they're effectively archrivals on a level that no other faction can claim, not even Demacia and Noxus.

Shurima and Bilgewater and possibly even Ixtal (which is a new region that's effectively Wakanda) are all likely to come before Targon, and I have a sneaking suspicion that much like Teamfight Tactics Riot are going to end up using the alterantive skins to create additional factions, because as it stands there's only about 5 more they could really add and that's stretching it still.

As far as Bandle City goes, they kind of already used it's biggest lore protector (Teemo) but there's still plenty of Yordles associated with it, Tristana and Lulu immediately spring to mind.

Lord_Magmar fucked around with this message at 08:06 on Jan 31, 2020

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

I love that the Lonely Poro becomes happy if you summon him a poro friend :kimchi:

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

Wow I didn’t know something could be more convoluted than mtg lore

The enormous lore expansion LoL has done over the last few years made more sense when people thought they were making an MMO. And then they released a card game and well I guess when you have infinite money you may as well hire some writers.

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

njsykora posted:

I love that we can have lore debates in 2 threads now.

Having no idea what the hell League lore is about this is all pretty interesting so far

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

1stGear posted:

The enormous lore expansion LoL has done over the last few years made more sense when people thought they were making an MMO. And then they released a card game and well I guess when you have infinite money you may as well hire some writers.

They also have a whole lot more coming. A fighting game and an FPS are already confirmed, and people with buddies in the company have been told that there are at least two or three more projects on top of that that have been in development for years and are pretty hush hush.

Given all that, the massive shift to a comprehensive setting and stories and such that they made a few years back makes a lot of sense.

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

boredsatellite posted:

Having no idea what the hell League lore is about this is all pretty interesting so far

Generally there are two people who know the lore of Runeterra, those from before the great retcon and those after. As someone from before I do miss the original lore, it was kind of cool and I really don't see any reason it couldn't have remained with all the expansion, but it is what ti is.

For the record originally the game League of Legends was canonical to the world of Runeterra as a combination political debate, televised bloodsport and United Nations anti-war system, as actual war would cause the planet to shatter from Rune Magic. The Institute of War was founded by the nations of the world (or possibly independently it was never quite clear) to basically manage this system, wherein political and other debates between nations or wealthy individuals could be decided with magical deathbattles. A pretty famous actual example of this was Riot holding a showmatch between Noxus and Ionia in real life to decide whether the Ionian Invasion by Noxus would be allowed to continue, Ionia won and that's where Ionina Boots of Lucidity was added to the game.

This is no longer the case, and it's a shame, but all the new lore is pretty interesting world building on it's own merits. The expansion to the Freljord making it Matriarchal and offering a bunch of cool lore reasons why, Shurima becoming more than just a desert but the site of an ancient Solar Powered Empire that has ties to The Void, Mount Targon and The Darkin, Demacia's borders are now explicitly the range at which Galio activates and their darker sides are more highlighted without nullifying the darkness of Noxus so on and so forth.

Lord_Magmar fucked around with this message at 08:30 on Jan 31, 2020

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Oh yeah if you want (a hell of a lot) more lore, have a look at the League Universe site which has a shitload of stuff like the animated shorts, short stories, the Runeterra map and comics Riot's done both internally and with Marvel.

Personal recs are the Ryze short Call to Power, the Camille short story Tea With The Grey Lady and everything involving Orianna.

The Shortest Path posted:

They also have a whole lot more coming. A fighting game and an FPS are already confirmed, and people with buddies in the company have been told that there are at least two or three more projects on top of that that have been in development for years and are pretty hush hush.

Given all that, the massive shift to a comprehensive setting and stories and such that they made a few years back makes a lot of sense.
There's also the animated series Arcane, which is assumed to be the origin story of Jinx, Vi and Ekko. The FPS they said wasn't related to the League world at all and is its own thing.

njsykora fucked around with this message at 08:35 on Jan 31, 2020

Polderjoch
Jun 27, 2019

May the sacred flame guide me... Or something like that.

Lord_Magmar posted:

Personally I suspect if we get Targon it'll be alongside Icathia/The Void, as they're effectively archrivals on a level that no other faction can claim, not even Demacia and Noxus.

Shurima and Bilgewater and possibly even Ixtal (which is a new region that's effectively Wakanda) are all likely to come before Targon, and I have a sneaking suspicion that much like Teamfight Tactics Riot are going to end up using the alterantive skins to create additional factions, because as it stands there's only about 5 more they could really add and that's stretching it still.

As far as Bandle City goes, they kind of already used it's biggest lore protector (Teemo) but there's still plenty of Yordles associated with it, Tristana and Lulu immediately spring to mind.

What would you even put in Ixtal, Qiyana is the only actual champ from that region and also Malphite sort of?, while Neeko and Nidalee are hanging out in the jungles with Rengar and Zyra. Really feels less like Ixtal and just "all the jungle champs". Especially since I don't see Rengar without Kha'zix in a Void expansion and I don't think Neeko actually counts.

Shurima and Bilgewater really feel like the two big ones yet to come outside of Targon/Void. Really curious which ones they're putting in though, if I could have my pick I could see Azir playing similar to Elise, and beyond that Taliyah/Sivir/Xerath.
Considering the whole Noxus/Shurima stuff I can also see them introducing Cassiopeia as a Noxus/Shurima champ like Elise.

When Bandle City comes I can't wait for Yuumi to just literally be reverse Kalista.

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

njsykora posted:

Oh yeah if you want (a hell of a lot) more lore, have a look at the League Universe site which has a shitload of stuff like the animated shorts, short stories, the Runeterra map and comics Riot's done both internally and with Marvel.

Personal recs are the Ryze short Call to Power, the Camille short story Tea With The Grey Lady and everything involving Orianna.

https://map.leagueoflegends.com/en_US The Map is absolutely fantastic yes, cool stuff includes the Void/Icathia only being visibly damaged if you go up close, Bandle City being a glowing rune that can appear in about 20 different locations, a lot of little cities that you can click on for small lore tidbits.

Polderjoch posted:

What would you even put in Ixtal, Qiyana is the only actual champ from that region and also Malphite sort of?, while Neeko and Nidalee are hanging out in the jungles with Rengar and Zyra. Really feels less like Ixtal and just "all the jungle champs". Especially since I don't see Rengar without Kha'zix in a Void expansion and I don't think Neeko actually counts.

Shurima and Bilgewater really feel like the two big ones yet to come outside of Targon/Void. Really curious which ones they're putting in though, if I could have my pick I could see Azir playing similar to Elise, and beyond that Taliyah/Sivir/Xerath.
Considering the whole Noxus/Shurima stuff I can also see them introducing Cassiopeia as a Noxus/Shurima champ like Elise.

When Bandle City comes I can't wait for Yuumi to just literally be reverse Kalista.

Whilst it's true Ixtal has a very small selection of champions now, it is meant to be an up and coming faction and I believe we're getting at least two champions from Ixtal in this coming year. Plus there's always putting in off-brand stuff from other factions like Teemo in P&Z or Elise in SI. They've got about as much as Targon does, with the added benefit of not having to deal with the fact that Targon is secretly the place where an intergalactic space empire interacts with Runeterrans via soul bonding magic. I'm actually slightly hoping we'll get "champions" in Legends of Runeterra first sometimes, as there's a pretty severe numbers difference for places like The Void (which is 100% a faction) and Ionia (which has 18 associated champions total). Actually after a quick count, Piltover and Zaun has 19 associated champions on the map/universe page, adding Teemo that makes 20 total, when Noxus has 11 and Shadow Isles themselves have 8.

You could shove Ivern into Ixtal, actually, and that would be pretty reasonable. Shyvana too as it's meant to be the home of the Elemental Drakes and whatever she was doing in Demacia she ended up leaving, and Jarvan's actually a bit sad about her leaving him too.

Lord_Magmar fucked around with this message at 08:46 on Jan 31, 2020

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

The best example I've heard given of why the map was a really important release was it gives context for why Noxus has never really gone after Piltover and Zaun. Because while Noxus is perfectly fine going after basically everything 1v1, if they take over Piltover and Zaun they cut off the only real safe trading route Runeterra has (because you can't sail through the Freljord and no-one wants to go anywhere near the Shadow Isles) and give Demacia, Ionia, Bilgewater and Shurima a reason to work together to gently caress up Noxus.

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

njsykora posted:

The best example I've heard given of why the map was a really important release was it gives context for why Noxus has never really gone after Piltover and Zaun. Because while Noxus is perfectly fine going after basically everything 1v1, if they take over Piltover and Zaun they cut off the only real safe trading route Runeterra has (because you can't sail through the Freljord and no-one wants to go anywhere near the Shadow Isles) and give Demacia, Ionia, Bilgewater and Shurima a reason to work together to gently caress up Noxus.

It's also why their current plan is to overthrow Piltover with secrecy and the assistance of Zaun, instead of disrupting trade routes they're merely going to do it quick and quiet and end up managing the system themselves.

Stormgale
Feb 27, 2010

Gimme the jungle faction with neeko having some bullshit morph like ability

General Morden
Mar 3, 2013

GOTTA HAVE THAT PAX BISONICA

Stormgale posted:

Gimme the jungle faction with neeko having some bullshit morph like ability

shady character already exists

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

General Morden posted:

shady character already exists

Shady character is follower only, Neeko obviously would be able to copy champions.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Lord_Magmar posted:

Other characters from Targon are Aphelios (and his seer sister Alune who guides his hand in battle), Zoe, and Aurelion Sol (A literal starforging Dragon). Additionally Kayle and Morgana are the daughters of a Targonian Aspect of Justice, so they'd possibly show up in a hypothetical Targon faction.

zoe is canonically the most powerful character and the only one even remotely close is leona. everyone else does not stand a chance in the lore. for this reason i think zoe should be the most powerful card in legends of runeterra

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Big fan of :frog:

Lord_Magmar posted:

This is no longer the case, and it's a shame, but all the new lore is pretty interesting world building on it's own merits.

My favorite part of the new lore is that they took a page from the Overwatch playbook and decided the game that all the lore is about is effectively non-canonical.

Polderjoch posted:

introducing Cassiopeia as a Noxus/Shurima champ

Two color champs - either champs that can go in either deck or that requires both colors - is also an unexplored design space. Solves for the Bandle City thing too, where every yordle is associated with it and another region.

Stormgale
Feb 27, 2010

Lord_Magmar posted:

Shady character is follower only, Neeko obviously would be able to copy champions.

There's a reason I said morph, the idea of her pulling some face down tricks as a theme would be cool

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

pog boyfriend posted:

zoe is canonically the most powerful character and the only one even remotely close is leona. everyone else does not stand a chance in the lore. for this reason i think zoe should be the most powerful card in legends of runeterra

This isn't really true and you know it, Bard is also pretty absurdly powerful. Zoe is just extremely in tune with her Aspect, to the point where there's zero separation between Zoe and the Aspect of Twilight. Aurelion Sol is more powerful and had to be tricked by the Aspect of Twilight before it was Zoe to be imprisoned as he is now, with the crown using his own magic against him as a method of control.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Boxman posted:

My favorite part of the new lore is that they took a page from the Overwatch playbook and decided the game that all the lore is about is effectively non-canonical.

They did it smarter than Overwatch though and had the actual game not take place in or have any relevance to the actual world the characters live in day to day.

Also if we're talking Targon power rankings we all know Taric's abs are stronger than anyone.

Stormgale
Feb 27, 2010

Listen if we care about power level we just need to compare AP ratios.

So Release Neeko is the most powerful.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

I keep tweaking my spider deck since I figured out the only thing going round right now that really stops me are full elusive decks (which I can't do much about right now) and hard Freljord/Demacia turtling and denial until I run out of options. So I put a load more removal spells in place of some of my spider summoning spells (most notably Noxian Guillotine and Burst replacing some Crawling Sensation and Fresh Offerings) and I'm starting to reliably be able to rush down those turtle decks. It's a great feeling to go into a match, see Braum/Garen as the opponent's champions and know you're on a timer but still have the raw pace to be able to win in 6 rounds.

guts and bolts
May 16, 2015

Have you heard the Good News?

Boxman posted:

Two color champs - either champs that can go in either deck or that requires both colors - is also an unexplored design space. Solves for the Bandle City thing too, where every yordle is associated with it and another region.
I was thinking about something like this as well. Essentially, the mechanics and concepts they haven't added yet that I'd like to see:
  • Hand manipulation/destruction
  • Dual-faction Champions, who require both factions to be in your deck to play but have weird/cool effects as a result
  • Significantly more Allegiance cards in Demacia/Noxus/Freljord to encourage mono-faction decks that might actually work
  • Equipment cards that recall on unit death and other cards that interact with them
  • More cards that heal the Nexus, shield it, overheal it past 20, or even put traps on it so that upon next Nexus strike the unit that hit it deals with some adverse effect
  • More cards with Obliterate, or units that have "when this unit destroys another unit, Obliterate it instead" text
  • Direct graveyard manipulation cards
  • Cards with kickers on them
  • A keyword that makes a unit untargetable by spells (but not unit ETB effects)
  • Mana dorks in spell-heavy factions that provide spell mana every round (but not mana gems)
  • More ways to blank card text for a round
  • Milling cards just in general
  • A card that immediately gives Level Up to a Champion
  • Spells that have a Replicate mechanic, where you pay the cost again to add an additional copy to the stack

I have Ideas™ about how to implement those mechanics and in what factions (and potential factions), but it's pointless wishlisting. If any of these make it into the game I'd be pretty stoked, although I can't stress enough that I'm having a blast with LoR as it exists right now. My bold predictions for what we'll see in the first major update to the game: more options for slower decks (more burn spells, control spells, healing/protecting your Nexus effects), one new keyword, and a new faction (Bilgewater).

Qubee
May 31, 2013

No matter how I play or what I do, I get steamrolled in this game. Out of about 15 games, I've won once. I either get terrible cards that I can't use, or my opponent pulls some ridiculous poo poo out the hat like ethereal clone spam or elusive attack spam so I just gotta sit there and eat a load of damage.

Any advice or tips? I really enjoy the game, and I'm trying to master the Darius / Spider Lady deck, but I just keep getting trounced and it's no fun. Matches don't even feel close. I used to play cards too quick so I've slowed down and actually tried to adapt to situations, but I manage to keep things neck and neck before they obliterate me and I'm just fighting for ground before losing.

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

You wanna get through this?

FairyNuff posted:

I love that the Lonely Poro becomes happy if you summon him a poro friend :kimchi:

I hope the Plucky Poro makes the Vanguard :3:

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

everyone talking about shurima as a new faction, and about cards that have an effect on the other players hand... dont you see it... its so obvious:

azir will have the shurima shuffle

mightygerm
Jun 29, 2002

Qubee posted:

No matter how I play or what I do, I get steamrolled in this game. Out of about 15 games, I've won once. I either get terrible cards that I can't use, or my opponent pulls some ridiculous poo poo out the hat like ethereal clone spam or elusive attack spam so I just gotta sit there and eat a load of damage.

Any advice or tips? I really enjoy the game, and I'm trying to master the Darius / Spider Lady deck, but I just keep getting trounced and it's no fun. Matches don't even feel close. I used to play cards too quick so I've slowed down and actually tried to adapt to situations, but I manage to keep things neck and neck before they obliterate me and I'm just fighting for ground before losing.

Qubee posted:

Watch streams/videos of better players. A decent way to practice is to pause, consider what play you would make every turn and contrast that with what they are doing.

Qubee
May 31, 2013

I'm lowest ranked though, surely I can't be in the bottom 1% of worst players to not come up against anyone my skill level.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
If anyone is interested in obscure lore stuff that some of the follower cards are pulled from:

Cithria - https://universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/story/turmoil/

Scarmother Vrynna - https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/The_Shackles_of_Belief

Commander Ledros - https://universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/story/the-echoes-left-behind/

I don't recognize any of the others (except Senna, who is now a champion in her own right)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

Qubee posted:

Isn't Darius/Spider fairly aggressive? Isn't that "I want to be killing them," not neck and neck?

Studio posted:

I pulled Two Heimers, do I use my 3rd Champ card on this somewhat inexpensive Control deck?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4bwgK6P1Jk
:thunk:

I spent.. 1 Champ, 4 Epics, a few Rares and a few Common wildcards to craft this. It's hilarious in every way and I highly recommend it if you end up drawing Heimers.