Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Lawrence Stroll #DDOTD (Driver's Dad of the Decade).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
YESSSSSSSSSS
YESSSSSS
WE ARE FINALLY FREE. THIS IS FOR WHAT YOU DID TO LEWIS IN 2016 ANGELA AND TOTO.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

poty posted:

YESSSSSSSSSS
YESSSSSS

timed to perfection

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

the kentucky quid posted:

Rossi is out at the factory Yamaha team. Undecided on his future lmfao

Maybe he can start a team with Alonso and call it Cheating EU Drivers Who Wrongly Think They’re Still Good. If they drive at their best, they might be able to fight for the midfield in F2

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

poty posted:

YESSSSSSSSSS
YESSSSSS

congrats in becoming even more of a laughing stock of a country

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
hopefully lance stroll, his dad, aston martin and the entire british involment in grand prix racing gently caress off forever

#ripkobe

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

Theophany posted:

LAND OF HOPE AND GLORY!!

Time goes by, it's the time of your life.

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos
Every last poster in this horrible thread would derive plenty of genuine enjoyment from Lance winning a WDC driving an Aston Martin- branded Racing Point based on a design Larry bought from Mercedes as part of their exit.

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
no

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Whoa I just had a thought, what if Big Lawrence buys Newey for Aston Point? Lance Stroll DOTY (which is the same thing as WDC)

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Lance Stroll is never going to win an F1 drivers title!

In fact, :toxx: Ban me if he ever wins won!

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

Stroll together, win together

Custard Undies posted:

Lance Stroll is never going to win an F1 drivers title!

In fact, :toxx: Ban me if he ever wins won!

your fucken dead kid

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

In better news, the Bathurst 12hr was immediately red flagged because Kangaroos invaded the track
https://twitter.com/Bathurst12hour/status/1223362752506281984?s=20

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GNl0FB-Z6s

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

I love how useless the marshals are at the 12hr. Took them over 10 seconds to start waving a yellow flag after a car crashed at the top of the mountain....so of course another car hits the crashed car at speed.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

marshalljim posted:

Every last poster in this horrible thread would derive plenty of genuine enjoyment from Lance winning a WDC driving an Aston Martin- branded Racing Point based on a design Larry bought from Mercedes as part of their exit.

Absolutely not

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Custard Undies posted:

I love how useless the marshals are at the 12hr. Took them over 10 seconds to start waving a yellow flag after a car crashed at the top of the mountain....so of course another car hits the crashed car at speed.

sounds like australia is a lovely land

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

marshalljim posted:

Yes?

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
Ready to watch the Bathurst 12 with some beer and cheese empanadas. Cool day

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Williams is going to be extremely loving good this year

Rebus
Jan 18, 2006

Meanwhile, somewhere in Grove, work begins on next season's Williams F1 car...

Ostentatious posted:

Williams is going to be extremely loving good this year

https://vimeo.com/388266489/732bc777a6

I don't understand this video or why the guy with the torch is wandering around the innards of the wind tunnel. Is he looking for some downforce? Did he find any? Is he checking that all the lights are still flashing on the CFD cluster? Why is the guy at the beginning using a pencil and paper rather than CAD?

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Rebus posted:

Why is the guy at the beginning using a pencil and paper rather than CAD?

"Did Thatcher use CAD when she broke the miners spirits? DID SHE? NO?! THEN WHY THE HELL WOULD WE. HERE'S A loving PENCIL GET BACK TO WORK"

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Rebus posted:

I don't understand this video or why the guy with the torch is wandering around the innards of the wind tunnel. Is he looking for some downforce? Did he find any? Is he checking that all the lights are still flashing on the CFD cluster? Why is the guy at the beginning using a pencil and paper rather than CAD?

Excellent poster/post combo

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

NtotheTC posted:

"Did Thatcher use CAD when she broke the miners spirits? DID SHE? NO?! THEN WHY THE HELL WOULD WE. HERE'S A loving PENCIL GET BACK TO WORK"

Yes.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

NtotheTC posted:

#essereMargaret

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Rebus posted:

Is it faster than last year, or did you find a creative loop-hole to let you add another air-brake?
Is it bad that when I saw it was Rebus posting, and the guy had a torch, that this was what I thought would be in the video?

Khablam fucked around with this message at 00:54 on Feb 2, 2020

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Is Williams going to make it the first practice days this year?

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Williams will not only make it to first practice, they will be the fastest team by at least half a second.

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Ostentatious posted:

Williams will not only make it to first practice, they will be the fastest team by at least half a second.

pushed on by the moral rightiousness of brexit

Patrocclesiastes
Apr 30, 2009

Heikkis having too much fun in Japan to go back to F1

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 17 days!

Thanks Ants posted:

Lawrence Stroll #DDOTD (Driver's Dad of the Decade).

This got me thinking. Lance vs Max is like a case study between the carrot and the stick.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Ostentatious posted:

Rebus plz c/d?

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

Fumble posted:

This got me thinking. Lance vs Max is like a case study between the carrot and the stick.
In that the subject of the stick has formed into an adult petulant, erratic, and emotionally unstable in nature; whereas the carrot method has yielded a foundationally strong, confident individual, sure of talent and building inexorably to dominant talent and performance? A veritable tidal wave of motorsport achievement?

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

In that the subject of the stick has formed into an adult petulant, erratic, and emotionally unstable in nature; whereas the carrot method has yielded a foundationally strong, confident individual, sure of talent and building inexorably to dominant talent and performance? A veritable tidal wave of motorsport achievement?

They're both pretty poo poo compared to Are Lewis OP. #StillIRise #GetInThereLewis #MegaBlessed

:lewis:

Rebus
Jan 18, 2006

Meanwhile, somewhere in Grove, work begins on next season's Williams F1 car...

It'll be there on time.

George will be competitive and will get some points.
Nick will be alright but will mostly be propping up the back of the grid, or fighting with the Alfas and Haas on a good day.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
pre-emptive lol for when big dick nick makes the bug-eyed brit look like a horsemeat pasty that's been left out in the sun come Melbourne (provided we can see anything in Melbourne what with half the country being on fire)

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Theophany posted:

pre-emptive lol for when big dick nick makes the bug-eyed brit look like a horsemeat pasty that's been left out in the sun come Melbourne (provided we can see anything in Melbourne what with half the country being on fire)

Holy loving poo poo why on earth would you support nick "the prick" latifi over Are George? Latifi is a garbage-tier Canadian pay...driver... oh ok I see why he's your type now.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
F1 2020: Big Dick Nick or Nick The Prick?

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

remembering when nick was taking practice sessions in the last few races and finishing several seconds off the pace of george

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

lol when Williams turn up and they're better than Racing Point