Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

youre
Dec 30, 2019

chain probing and training, postcocking and beecocking were the things that made fyad get stale after only a few years. just imho :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

Just chillin' : )
I got probed for saying I was the best mod BYOB ever had

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

Chewbecca posted:

I got probed for saying I was the best mod BYOB ever had

no peace with byob

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
byob harbors a darkness few can describe

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
Will the divorce mean Xenforo 2.0 is more attainable?

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

Rad-daddio posted:

byob harbors a darkness few can describe

Don't get me started.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

i never got chain-probed but i was ice-assed which led to someone combining my old av with the ice rear end to create the unholy monstrosity you see now

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
Nice, rear end.

Escape_GOAT
May 20, 2004

The only advice I have for you, Lowtax, is:

Bernie fuckin' Sanders

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

youre posted:

chain probing and training, postcocking and beecocking were the things that made fyad get stale after only a few years. just imho :shrug:

When poo poo like chain-probes started leaking out of FYAD is when things started getting toxic.

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.
People keep talking about FYAD FYAD FYAD, while they ignore the true issue, which is bringing back Hot Topic: Michael Moore.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Just skimmed through the last few pages of the thread and just want to say for gently caress's sake DO NOT bring back FYAD. If you want to talk about maybe rebooting it in the future then fine, whatever, but that should be on a longer timeline. Presenting the issue as though there were only problems with FYAD the last couple months is absolute and utter bullshit, and the disingenuous whining about FYAD 2.0 is conspiracy theory level denialism.

The forums are in a good place right now - let FYAD stay dead for the time being.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
I support the closing of FYAD because if the mods straight up just say "hey please stop being nazis" and the response is "being a nazi" then gently caress em. That's straight 4chan behavior. That's how you end up with "ironic" nazis and pedos who oh what a shock end up being actual nazis and pedos. Because mods said no, so therefore that's now my core belief system!! gently caress that.

poo poo, sorry, I serious posted for a second there. Lets have a good time online, everyone.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

That doesn’t sound right

youre
Dec 30, 2019

Light Gun Man posted:

I support the closing of FYAD because if the mods straight up just say "hey please stop being nazis" and the response is "being a nazi" then gently caress em. That's straight 4chan behavior. That's how you end up with "ironic" nazis and pedos who oh what a shock end up being actual nazis and pedos. Because mods said no, so therefore that's now my core belief system!! gently caress that.

poo poo, sorry, I serious posted for a second there. Lets have a good time online, everyone.

It's definitely very serious business and all unfounded accusations and hyperboles should be invested via the FOIA

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

youre posted:

It's definitely very serious business and all unfounded accusations and hyperboles should be invested via the FOIA

I’m about to have a hyper bowly. :rznv:

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Just skimmed through the last few pages of the thread and just want to say for gently caress's sake DO NOT bring back FYAD. If you want to talk about maybe rebooting it in the future then fine, whatever, but that should be on a longer timeline. Presenting the issue as though there were only problems with FYAD the last couple months is absolute and utter bullshit, and the disingenuous whining about FYAD 2.0 is conspiracy theory level denialism.

The forums are in a good place right now - let FYAD stay dead for the time being.

i hope if fyad comes back they definitely dont chain probe this guy.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Jonathan Fisk posted:

That doesn’t sound right

Lies keep being parroted as if they were truths, and thus they keep reinforcing their false narrative.

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

Light Gun Man posted:

I too support the closing of fyad because of events that happened in my imagination

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Necros posted:

i hope if fyad comes back they definitely dont chain probe this guy.

Thanks for boosting my message there.

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

CaptainSarcastic posted:

What if instead of getting chain probed, they make you feel hitler's rear end and maybe grab his tits?

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

youre posted:

Sucks to suck :coal:

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Light Gun Man posted:

Feeling up Hitler's rear end and tits...but while he's still underage?!

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Light Gun Man posted:

Good thing nobody was being a Nazi then!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Hitlersaurus Christ posted:

Good thing nobody was being a Nazi then!

Aryan is a race not a choice. :colbert:

kas
Sep 9, 2003
I am a snoot.

Light Gun Man posted:

where do people like this keep coming from lol

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

kas posted:

where do people like this keep coming from lol

FYAD

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

CaptainSarcastic posted:

lol

youre
Dec 30, 2019

How can you let FYAD ever be truly dead when it clearly still occupies so much space in your head

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Chain probies are fun if you're a masochist :)

terminal chillness
Oct 16, 2008

This baby is off the charts

CaptainSarcastic posted:

You're welcome, Captain Sarcastic.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

youre posted:

How can you let FYAD ever be truly dead when it clearly still occupies so much space in your head

If people would stop yammering on about wanting it to come back and lying about why it was closed in the first place then it wouldn't really be a big deal and I could just get back to my usual shitposting routine.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Feel free to stop then

kas
Sep 9, 2003
I am a snoot.

CaptainSarcastic posted:

If people would stop yammering on about wanting it to come back and lying about why it was closed in the first place then it wouldn't really be a big deal and I could just get back to my usual shitposting routine.

It should probably come back just because the people terrified it might do so somehow invariably manage to be more insufferable than the FYAD folk they displaced in the first place.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Nobody is forcing you to charge at the pink windmills of the anime farm.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Aryan is a race not a choice. :colbert:

the courts actually struck this down in the early 1900's iirc

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

FYAD had not been staying in FYAD for years, and their inability to do so is one of the ways that they managed to self-immolate in the dumbest possible manner with FYAD 2.0.

Just let it stay dead for a while, fer crissakes.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Then I shall post in the shade

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006
The report function exists

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

CaptainSarcastic posted:

FYAD had not been staying in FYAD for years, and their inability to do so is one of the ways that they managed to self-immolate in the dumbest possible manner with FYAD 2.0.

lol