Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inverse
Jun 30, 2010

angryrobots posted:

Cereal just doesn't keep you full - I bet they didn't offer a complete and balanced breakfast

Part of a complete breakfast is the best part of the 90s.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Burt Sexual posted:

Stfu about posters goons. I’m not protecting anyone. gently caress I’m not retroactively going back months to probe someone for vengeance to satiate y’all

It’s a weird thing ya got goin on itt

Don’t you like a little bit of forums drama? It’s fun.

Lucavi
May 12, 2002
I enjoy some cereal and drama talk from time to time

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Didn't the pipebomb goon get unbanned recently too? I'm seeing a pattern here. :thunk:

Lucavi
May 12, 2002
open the food forams

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
How do you guys feel about smart start I think it’s a pretty good cereal

Il Federale
Oct 10, 2012

Jack Trades posted:

Didn't the pipebomb goon get unbanned recently too? I'm seeing a pattern here. :thunk:

look man sometimes you just gotta tolerate some terrorist threats or else you may end up on The List

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
American cereal isles are some serious :stare:

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician

Inverse posted:

Get 2 hot and readies and a can of pineapples with the easy open lid and inverse the pizzas with pineapple between the layers and eat like a sand which in the parking lot. That’s how you properly eat fast food pizza.

No jury will convict me

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

rear end cobra posted:

American cereal isles are some serious :stare:

look sometimes you just, like, need 95% of your recomended daily intake of sugar in one bowl of cereal

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Burt Sexual posted:

Stfu about posters goons. I’m not protecting anyone. gently caress I’m not retroactively going back months to probe someone for vengeance to satiate y’all

I don't think it's that unreasonable to be wary of the list making goon who has desired the blood of posters in the past. I'm not expecting anything to be done about him but I also ate a "ramped" probation in QCS for defending myself last time I posted there, so I'm kind of out of options.

Just letting the people know about his behavior is better than nothing.

Lucavi
May 12, 2002
stay safe

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
actually, cereal is a pizza topping
:goonsay:

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

Burt Sexual posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tu-0UcAzJaI

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

Burt Sexual posted:

I don't have plat so I can't report him or pm an admin, so what should I do? I think the guy with a history of racing into the fyad refugee threads like Ahab screaming at whales in Seaworld has major issues. If his previous punishments didn't change his posting, what's the sixer gonna do? This is the same guy diligently compiling lists of posters based on "people who posted after x event in thread y who hadn't posted before to be cross referenced with other threads on the website".

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Up Circle posted:

I don't have plat so I can't report him or pm an admin, so what should I do? I think the guy with a history of racing into the fyad refugee threads like Ahab screaming at whales in Seaworld has major issues. If his previous punishments didn't change his posting, what's the sixer gonna do? This is the same guy diligently compiling lists of posters based on "people who posted after x event in thread y who hadn't posted before to be cross referenced with other threads on the website".

don't like...... wiki farm weirds do stuff like that?

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
why would you ever press the report button on this website?

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

apropos to nothing posted:

It destroys my posting enemies.

Nova69
Jul 12, 2012

Up Circle posted:

Buy plat

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Up Circle posted:

It’s hosed up I agree. I’ve ramped them in the past. We shall see what they do.

And please support this forum by purchasing an av and plat after 10 loving years while you complain about not seeing admins email addresses on this site. Posted in multiple locations

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

Lucavi posted:

lol if ur not on his list

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Lucavi posted:

open the food forams

done

Oil of Paris
Feb 13, 2004

100% DIRTY

Nap Ghost

apropos to nothing posted:

i used it in qcs when some psycho told lucavi to kill herself during the drama

Oil of Paris
Feb 13, 2004

100% DIRTY

Nap Ghost
double poast

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
Empty quoting yourself. Powerful move

Oil of Paris
Feb 13, 2004

100% DIRTY

Nap Ghost
edit button is hard. it was a huge fail lmao

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Oil of Paris posted:

edit button is hard. it was a huge fail lmao

my legal team will be in touch

Il Federale
Oct 10, 2012

Up Circle posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

drat, probated for not having plat

is this part of the new marketing campaign

Smoking_Dragon
Dec 12, 2001

WOE UNTO THEE
Pillbug
The new forum should be called FAST FOOD FASCISM because if you allow stuff like “pizza is fast food” and “I want to fondle Little Ceaser’s rear end and tits” that’s what it will be!

communist kangaroo
Oct 2, 2006

those are my principles, and if you don't like them...well, i have koalas.
made it on the list

Lucavi
May 12, 2002

communist kangaroo posted:

made it on the list

congrats

Lucavi
May 12, 2002
lowtax update: getting a divorce

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Sometimes you just like to sit down and enjoy a personal pizza from the combo PH/TB while your friends chow down on their cheesy gordita crunch.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

communist kangaroo posted:

made it on the list

welcome aboard

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Il Federale posted:

drat, probated for not having plat

is this part of the new marketing campaign

Threatening other goons apparently puts you in good graces with the mod team.

I think I should also start doing that.

Inverse
Jun 30, 2010

Just lol if you are not on goon lists.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
where is this list

Lucavi
May 12, 2002
I'm in the do not post outside gbs list

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

its all nice on rice posted:

Sometimes you just like to sit down and enjoy a personal pizza from the combo PH/TB while your friends chow down on their cheesy gordita crunch.

you may want to sit down for this one: burger kings has a taco for just one dollar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Zippy the Bummer posted:

where is this list

you're definitely on it zippy