Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

drat 0 for 3, John. Still racking up those Ls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Between the frantic attempts to find the mythical Not-Bernie and the couple polls that show Klobmentum within striking distance of outperforming Biden, I'm beginning to fear that I may die from laughing to death before I get a chance to vote for Bernie.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
loving (or categorically)

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

drat, what crawled up his butt and died

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.
Dem Pres. Primary 2020: loving (or categorically) false

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
They keep trial ballooning poo poo like Perez did with the superdelegate rule change, luckily liberals are spineless scum and are backing down

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
How long until Hillary announces her campaign kickoff? With Buttigieg as vice president?

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
"Theresa, we categorically fuckin tonight"

E: lol he deleted it

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Phi230 posted:

They keep trial ballooning poo poo like Perez did with the superdelegate rule change, luckily liberals are spineless scum and are backing down

And trial ballooning it is really bad for them and really good for Bernie, the fact that they don't know this owns

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

AsInHowe posted:

How long until Hillary announces her campaign kickoff? With Buttigieg as vice president?

It's too late to get on most of the ballots. But you fuckin know she'd like to be anointed by the super delegates at a contested convention

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
Categorically Yes, Bernie Gonna Win.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Using a blanket 'women win' slogan is a bit insane considering who the last Dem nominee was

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Gyges posted:

Between the frantic attempts to find the mythical Not-Bernie and the couple polls that show Klobmentum within striking distance of outperforming Biden, I'm beginning to fear that I may die from laughing to death before I get a chance to vote for Bernie.

If Klobuchar comes out ahead of any of the four main candidates in Iowa the official term for that should be kornklobbed.

Wicked Them Beats
Apr 1, 2007

Moralists don't really *have* beliefs. Sometimes they stumble on one, like on a child's toy left on the carpet. The toy must be put away immediately. And the child reprimanded.

Screencap for people like me who missed seeing John Kerry using naughty words live:

https://twitter.com/mathieuvonrohr/status/1224089099226755073?s=20

novaSphere
Jan 25, 2003

drat the Kerry tweet is already deleted. What'd it say?

E: nm beaten

DreamingofRoses
Jun 27, 2013
Nap Ghost

FlamingLiberal posted:

Using a blanket 'women win' slogan is a bit insane considering who the last Dem nominee was

Hillary won, the country was rigged.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
https://twitter.com/Relentlessbored/status/1224036754694529024?s=20

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
John Kerry, gone off a glass and a half of Chardonnay spritzer, dropping hot fire on the TL

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

DreamingofRoses posted:

Didn’t they look into that with Harvard and find out that most of that isn’t-quite-true?

Warren claims she didn’t tell Harvard she was Native, but she did list herself as Native on professional association forms.

Harvard did 100% announce Warren as their first WoC law school faculty and then used her to defend against accusations of institutional racism.

Warren claims she was just completely unaware of how her lies harmed real WoC trying to apply to Harvard. She also claims she earned everything as a white women and never needed race based affirmative action, which is a disgusting comment about AA when you think about it.

Warren always knew to never list herself as Native anytime there was legal liability but listed herself as Native when it was safe.

She knew what she was doing.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
I've been informed this is the place to post about how it's sexist to point out things Warren has objectively said and done

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
https://twitter.com/shujaxhaider/status/1224091343414349825?s=19

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Chilichimp posted:

For sure, "Liz Warren is a LIAR!" is 100% bullshit, and a republican talking point. It doesn't comport, at all, with objective reality.

edit:

I will not, but I'll stop posting about it here, thanks Fool.

Warren is a liar. She’s lied about :

1. Her native heritage, where she listed herself as white if she could get in trouble and Native when she knew it was safe. Hell she lied about her recipe in Pow Wow Chow (where her husband also lied and listed himself as Native)

2. Warren lied about sending her kids to public school, claiming if they went to public school once before private school that counts.

3. Warren lied about her relatives eloping.

4. Warren lied about her father’s occupation.

5. Warren lied about her conversation with Sanders.

Warren is a liar. That’s not right wing propaganda, just the truth.

Edit: ah I guess you’re refusing to post in this thread. Lol ok.

Trabisnikof fucked around with this message at 23:11 on Feb 2, 2020

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
The thing about these lanyards who are trying to come up with a strategy to stop Bernie is that they are the same loving morons who have been professionally losing elections for years and who lost to the most unpopular presidential in modern history. So yeah....

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Trabisnikof posted:

Warren is a liar. She’s lied about :

1. Her native heritage, where she listed herself as white if she could get in trouble and Native when she knew it was safe. Hell she lied about her recipe in Pow Wow Chow (where her husband also lied and listed himself as Native)

2. Warren lied about sending her kids to public school, claiming if they went to public school once before private school that counts.

3. Warren lied about her relatives eloping.

4. Warren lied about her father’s occupation.

5. Warren lied about her conversation with Sanders.

Warren is a liar. That’s not right wing propaganda, just the truth.

Edit: ah I guess you’re refusing to post in this thread. Lol ok.

I can stand in for you:

If Trump says it, it must be false! We have to step on every rake he lays out for us, reflexively defending the indefensible, to show that we're just above it all

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

You've got to know, to understand,
Baby, take me by my hand,
I'll lead you to the promised land.
Diamond Joe is going to win then lose.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
There’s also the lies about supporting m4a and gnd but you know...

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Groovelord Neato posted:

I still have not been able to grasp what Big Structural Bailey meant. That insanity should've tanked her campaign.

It goes with your Big Structural Motte.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Please make fun of John Kerry Mr. President, thanks.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Nonsense posted:

Please make fun of John Kerry Mr. President, thanks.

2004 is too fresh for some of us.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
Winning isn't enough. We can't just win, we have to absolutely blow this poo poo out. The goal needs to be beating FDR's 1936 run. That's the opportunity that we are looking at in 2020, and we need to seize it.

Bernie is the only candidate that might be able to do it, and as such we need to make sure he crushes everyone in the primary. We gotta turn Biden into Bradley, Warren into Dean, and Pete into LaRouche.

Paradoxish
Dec 19, 2003

Will you stop going crazy in there?

I mean, this isn't even a practical option so I don't know why it's being reported, but part of me wishes that he had. It feels like we're inches away from a schism that'll rip the Democratic party apart, and if the centrist wing isn't willing to compromise or share power then we might as well get this poo poo over with and hand Republicans permanent control for the next few decades.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Paradoxish posted:

I mean, this isn't even a practical option so I don't know why it's being reported, but part of me wishes that he had. It feels like we're inches away from a schism that'll rip the Democratic party apart, and if the centrist wing isn't willing to compromise or share power then we might as well get this poo poo over with and hand Republicans permanent control for the next few decades.

I’m glad it was reported since it made John Kerry lose his poo poo on twitter.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

God, the party was so bad in 2004

https://twitter.com/davidklion/status/1224096435676876801?s=21

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

Gyges posted:

Winning isn't enough. We can't just win, we have to absolutely blow this poo poo out. The goal needs to be beating FDR's 1936 run. That's the opportunity that we are looking at in 2020, and we need to seize it.

Bernie is the only candidate that might be able to do it, and as such we need to make sure he crushes everyone in the primary. We gotta turn Biden into Bradley, Warren into Dean, and Pete into LaRouche.

Be ready to be disappointed, because the absolute maximum that Bernie can take is 375 EVs, and I'd wonder about the health of someone predicting that.

Brave New World
Mar 10, 2010

Trabisnikof posted:

Warren claims she didn’t tell Harvard she was Native, but she did list herself as Native on professional association forms.

Harvard did 100% announce Warren as their first WoC law school faculty and then used her to defend against accusations of institutional racism.

Warren claims she was just completely unaware of how her lies harmed real WoC trying to apply to Harvard. She also claims she earned everything as a white women and never needed race based affirmative action, which is a disgusting comment about AA when you think about it.

Warren always knew to never list herself as Native anytime there was legal liability but listed herself as Native when it was safe.

She knew what she was doing.

I honestly didn't know any of these details, assuming that they're true. Jfc.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Well. if you discount Bernie (who is famously NOT EVEN A DEMOCRAT) is the current crop of freaks and goobers really that much better?

KIM JONG TRILL
Nov 29, 2006

GIN AND JUCHE
https://twitter.com/davecatanese/status/1224092923878350848

Brave New World
Mar 10, 2010

Paradoxish posted:

I'm feeling really optimistic about Bernie's chances tomorrow night, but I'm starting to get really pessimistic vibes about the DNC. There's a major cloud on the horizon presaging a huge ratfucking in the works.

Lustful Man Hugs
Jul 18, 2010

Wait, Dean is a lobbyist for the Iranian MEK. Those guys?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Ague Proof posted:

It goes with your Big Structural Motte.