Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

What's his steam name?

BONEHITTER_WEEDLORD?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

LifeSunDeath posted:

What's his steam name?

BONEHITLER_WEEDLORD?

Ftfy

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

Special request - can someone post the picture of Shaquille O'Neal dreaming of a seahorse giving birth

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

being turned down by UD must sting

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Randaconda posted:

E: NVM. People are just going to get stupid.

RoyKeen has a new favorite as of 19:49 on Feb 2, 2020

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

More trash for the trash fire

Randaconda posted:

Isn’t the admin for that site in jail for forgery or something?

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

ewiley posted:

Isn’t the admin for that site in jail for forgery or something?

I think that's encyclopedia dramatica

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Randaconda posted:

lol they put their letter first

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc
I didn't know UD ever turned things down

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

theflyingorc posted:

I didn't know UD ever turned things down

You wouldn't believe how many times they've had to turn down "fetch"

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rigged Death Trap posted:

lol they put their letter first

of course they did

r/inceltears is a good subreddit if you want to be both amused and horrified

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

You wouldn't believe how many times they've had to turn down "fetch"

stop trying to make fetch happen, Sammich

Mindless
Dec 7, 2001

WANTED: INFO on Mindless. Anything! Everything! Send to
Pillbug
Can we change incel to devolvic? Definately voluntarily victims

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Mindless posted:

It isn't THEIR fault if they are horrid and repugnant and make no effort to change!

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Mindless posted:

HPanda
Sep 5, 2008
So...I'm not up on all this weird incel stuff. But if I'm understanding this right, they want to have sex but no one wants to have sex with them. Yes?

So couldn't they just gently caress each other? It'd probably be a similar vibe to the Futurama mutants not wanting to even see each other, but it seems like a reasonable solution.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

HPanda posted:

So...I'm not up on all this weird incel stuff. But if I'm understanding this right, they want to have sex but no one wants to have sex with them. Yes?

So couldn't they just gently caress each other? It'd probably be a similar vibe to the Futurama mutants not wanting to even see each other, but it seems like a reasonable solution.

I don't think they'll gently caress each other since they are most likely hetero and pretty much all incels are cis-white-hetero-males.

But they can certainly get hosed.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

That's exactly right. They're mostly a bunch of overtly entitled manchildren with unrealistic expectations of what sex even is, much less how to appreciate a woman. That's why they focus so hard on weird dumb poo poo like bone size (seriously), comorbid/congenital issues like ASD or mental illness or plain ol' ugly features, or red herrings like race/height/money.

The idea that the issue could be their unwillingness to compromise is just too scary, so better to bunker down and build a fortress of neurosis you can use as a defense against self-improvement or hygiene.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

incels literally believe that by being a nice guy women should straight up have sex with them there and then and the fact they don't is proof that women are bitches, sluts and whores, who... hate men?

The joke is of course, they're "incels" because they decided they were gonna have downright awful personalities and no redeeming qualities, and then sat in an echo chamber to reinforce both of those.

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.

Drone_Fragger posted:

incels literally believe that by being a nice guy women should straight up have sex with them there and then and the fact they don't is proof that women are bitches, sluts and whores, who... hate men?

The joke is of course, they're "incels" because they decided they were gonna have downright awful personalities and no redeeming qualities, and then sat in an echo chamber to reinforce both of those.

The logic behind "she won't have sex with me, she's a slut, a whore!" reminds me of one of the dumbest things I ever heard about.

There are people that think the reason astronauts wore heavy boots was because there's no gravity on the moon.
Like, bro, if there was no gravity....the boots wouldn't help... :confused:

HPanda
Sep 5, 2008

Ak Gara posted:

The logic behind "she won't have sex with me, she's a slut, a whore!" reminds me of one of the dumbest things I ever heard about.

There are people that think the reason astronauts wore heavy boots was because there's no gravity on the moon.

No, see, the boots have so much mass that they generate enough gravity to pull the moon towards them.

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

HPanda posted:

No, see, the boots have so much mass that they generate enough gravity to pull the moon towards them.

Nah, the boots are heavy because they have giant magnets in them, and the moon is magnetic.

E: and water is magnetic too, which is why we get tides.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
Incels have gotten so into their own twisted reality that even trying to have sex is regarded as "cope", because it is them trying to cope with the immutable fact that they are incels. Not being an incel is simply a method of coping with the fact that you're an incel. :psyduck:

It is actual mental illness that gets people killed, either themselves or people they blame.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Drone_Fragger posted:

Incels' life dream is becoming a forum moderator, then no one can stop them.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

LifeSunDeath posted:

Incels' life dream is becoming a forum moderator, then no one can stop them.

aartrek would, conventionally at least, be regarded as an incel

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Drone_Fragger posted:

aartrek would, conventionally at least, be regarded as an incel

Definitely wasn't voluntary for someone, that's for sure.

minato
Jun 7, 2004

cutty cain't hang, say 7-up.
Taco Defender
involuntary cellulite more like it

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

minato posted:

Nah, being fat doesn't make you an incel, anyone can get laid if they just keep at it. Incels won't try and want to blame everybody else for their own faults. "IT'S STACY'S FAULT FOR BEING A STUCK-UP BITCH ADDICTED TO THE COCK CAROUSEL OF CHADS, NOT MINE FOR NEVER TALKING TO HER!"

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

minato posted:

:hmmyes:

Literally Esoteric
Jun 13, 2012

One final, furious struggle...then a howl of victory

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

It is actual mental illness that gets people killed, either themselves or people they blame.

"Inceldom" should honestly be recognized as a comorbid mental illness. They are school shooters, mail bombers, and suicides waiting to happen. They are victims of toxic masculinity, who perpetuate the toxicity that hurts them and spread it to hurt others. They are vulnerable to radicalization and to other types of predatory idiots like Jordan Peterson, Alex Jones, Trump, etc.

The best solution, I say, is legalized prostitution and a Universal Basic Income.

Funny pictures!

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Randaconda posted:

of course they did

r/inceltears is a good subreddit if you want to be both amused and horrified

Can't blame them.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Ak Gara posted:

They must not live where it gets actually cold. If you're trying to be outside at -40 without losing feeling in your feet in 5 minutes, your boots weigh several pounds each.

If you don't keep your feet warm in those temperatures, you're subject to frostbite and screamin barfies, both of which are miserable. Imagine how cold the moon is. I want moon boots now.

Orcs and Ostriches
Aug 26, 2010

The Great Twist
I'm well acquainted with cold weather but I've never heard of a screaming barfie. But the term is hilarious and I'm curious.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Picnic Princess posted:

They must not live where it gets actually cold. If you're trying to be outside at -40 without losing feeling in your feet in 5 minutes, your boots weigh several pounds each.

If you don't keep your feet warm in those temperatures, you're subject to frostbite and screamin barfies, both of which are miserable. Imagine how cold the moon is. I want moon boots now.

The treads were trash tho. You'd be skidding on ice all day long.

Okay I went to find a picture of the treads and instead found CONSPIRACY!!!

Just in case you're getting worried, the reason the treads don't match was that they wore space galoshes over the moon boots, but they were left behind on the moon to save weight. Or were they?!?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Moon gravity is only 6 times weaker than Earth gravity.

Roll of Quarters
Jan 7, 2012

Why do space boots have heels?

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Roll of Quarters posted:

To make their asses look good.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Roll of Quarters posted:

There could have been some Intergalactic Space-Sluts on the moon that they'd have to romance to kick off Human-SpaceSlut relations.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

There could have been some Intergalactic Space-Sluts on the moon that they'd have to romance to kick off Human-SpaceSlut relations.

But all they found were spacecels.

Screaming Idiot has a new favorite as of 01:05 on Feb 3, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Screaming Idiot posted:

To make their asses look good.

If you come first in the race for space but place second in the race for space rear end was there even any point to it