Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will You Miss Indie Wrestling?
No it sucked
Yes
View Results

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Effy fuckin rules. He stabbed Shlak. A lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

coconono posted:

Effy fuckin rules. He stabbed Shlak. A lot.

Legit Effy vs Shlak is one of my favorite death matches of last year. It ruled so hard.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

The_Rob posted:

Legit Effy vs Shlak is one of my favorite death matches of last year. It ruled so hard.

Easy top 5 match I saw. Just a wonderful violent spectacle from start to finish. Shlak’s usually kinda poo poo but he was loving great that night. And Effy’s presence reminds me of pre-crippled Dalton Castle quite a bit.

Big Dave
Nov 6, 2009

Friends don't shake hands, friends gotta hug!

it ruled, the best match of shlak's career

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

Luchasaurus and Marko Stunt are charging $20 per person per picture. They tried to avoid retaking pictures that didnt come out well

E: surprise appearance by Brody King!

TTBF fucked around with this message at 05:53 on Feb 1, 2020

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Has anyone here seen the MCW Vendetta show? Because Voices of Wrestling are rhapsodising about it basically from top to bottom

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos
MLW just announced a formal partnership with Dragon Gate at their 2300 Arena show in Philly

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

My friend sat me down to watch some Zona 23 since I hadn't heard of it before. That is the dumbest poo poo ever and it rules. God I'm so excited for that May show

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I'm going to stab you. Offline. With a real knife.

Limitless vs Blitzkrieg 2 in May :woop:

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Warrior Wrestling 8

Saturday, February 15th

Marian Catholic High School

700 Ashland Avenue, Chicago Heights, IL 60411

5:00 VIP Fan Fest

6:00 Doors open to the public

7:00 Bell time

1. Main Event - War of Attrition Match for the Warrior Wrestling Championship

Here's the rules:
It is a 3-fall match.
The 8 competitors are randomly divided into two 4 person teams.
Fall One: 4 on 4. Losers eliminated. Whoever scored the fall picks their partner for Fall Two.
Fall Two: 2 on 2. Losers eliminated.
Fall Three: 1 on 1. Winner is Champion.

Lance Archer
Michael Elgin
Sam Adonis
Andrew Everett
Aramis
Black Taurus
Alex Zayne

2. Women's Championship War of Attrition

Tessa Blanchard defends the Warrior Wrestling Women's Championship against -
Kylie Rae
Madison Rayne
Taya Valkyrie
Tasha Steelz
Big Swole
Ray Lyn
Dr. Britt Baker

3. Bully Ray (Bubba Ray Dudley) vs. Brian Pillman Jr.
4. The Rascalz vs. AEW's Stronghearts (CIMA, T-Hawk, Lindaman)
5. Alex Shelley vs. Ren Narita
6. Cavernario vs. Templario
7. Jonathan Gresham vs. Daga
8. The North vs. Space Pirates
9. Warhorse vs. Robert Ego Anthony with Frank the Clown

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
goddamn, you take elgin, tessa, and bully off of that card and I'd consider flying to Chicago for it

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I'll buy the VOD immediately if Kylie 1) beats Tessa and 2) wins the belt, and Archer 1) beats Elgin and 2) wins the belt

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug
Whomst is the eighth in that first match

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Deathlove posted:

Whomst is the eighth in that first match

"The most impressive wrestler from earlier in the night"

The belt's vacant because Brian Cage is hurt and can't defend, he would have been the eighth man/defending the belt otherwise

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Spoilers it’s warhorse

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

It should be Ren Narita and he should win.

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

Some boy tried to step to me at the county fair. I said son u clearly have no ideal what creek im from
https://twitter.com/janelababy/status/1224135851057274882

OH MY GOD

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Wait I've already seen this video

wait....

wait

What the gently caress

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

that's a murder. you're gonna get an old man murdered

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

joey janela booker of the year 2020

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Oh my GOD

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

John Dudebro posted:

joey janela booker of the year 2020

YourHumbleMessiah
Oct 11, 2005

Holy loving sht

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I wonder who the fake GCW booked

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
The evolution of Spring Break went from "What the gently caress is this" to WHAT THE gently caress IS THIS :stare:

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

PUT IT RIGHT IN MY VEINS

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

John Dudebro posted:

joey janela booker of the decade

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I feel like the JJSB booking is just dudes sitting around slamming edibles and just thinking about what would rule to see.

Ishin
Dec 31, 2008

~the animatronic spirit of
so many forgotten waves

The_Rob posted:

I feel like the JJSB booking is just dudes sitting around slamming edibles and just thinking about what would rule to see.

https://twitter.com/JANELABABY/status/1224106771331067904?s=20 Pretty much

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

How does....this work? OC vs Suzuki? That's a compelling matchup.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

TV Zombie posted:

Suzuki tries but you know stuff happens

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

TV Zombie posted:

It is and that's the point. JJSB is just a bunch of insane what if matches.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

What's the rest of the lineup and how can I give them money now to watch from my laptop or phone?

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

last year orange cassidy wrestled taka michinoku. this year he is wrestling minoru suzuki. if this pattern holds, then eventually there will be a spring break featuring orange cassidy vs taichi

it will be the greatest match of all time

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

TV Zombie posted:

What's the rest of the lineup and how can I give them money now to watch from my laptop or phone?

Fite.tv should have a GCW Wrestlemania weekend pack in the coming weeks, if they're not stupid.

GCW rivals AEW in terms of success for them.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

fez_machine posted:

Fite.tv should have a GCW Wrestlemania weekend pack in the coming weeks, if they're not stupid.

GCW rivals AEW in terms of success for them.

Yep

As for Spring Break, it's still early in the announcements stage. Only matches technically announced yet are this (Orange Cassidy vs Minoru Suzuki) and Alex Shelley vs Tony Deppen, but Great Muta and Will Ospreay are also confirmed talents appearing

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Chris James 2 posted:

Yep

As for Spring Break, it's still early in the announcements stage. Only matches technically announced yet are this (Orange Cassidy vs Minoru Suzuki) and Alex Shelley vs Tony Deppen, but Great Muta and Will Ospreay are also confirmed talents appearing

It seems pretty decided that Blake Christian will be wrestling Osprey.

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

The_Rob posted:

It seems pretty decided that Blake Christian will be wrestling Osprey.

I like Blake Christian but I'm kinda underwhelmed by this? He basically does the Ospreay thing, except Ospreay is just a lot better at it than him cause it's his thing. I'd much rather see Ospreay vs Nick Gage.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

TV Zombie posted:

Ospreay and Alex Shelley have been announced, I think Shelley and Deppen are having a match but I don't think it's been made official yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

The best parts of Spring Break are dream matches and style clashes, and I don't think Will and Blake are either.

Give me Ibushi vs Janella in the streets of Tampa, Muta vs Session Moth, Osperay vs ACH, Nick Gage vs Miyaku Matsumoto